ThirdRailForum

• September 22, 2018, 12:53:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: CALL OUT: TWAP vs Blandscape <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 3184 times)

plus minus reset

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
CALL OUT: TWAP vs Blandscape <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2018, 02:30:53 PM »

Brimstone Jack was the only halfway decent poster from Scotland, and you aren't good enough to clean the highland clods outta his flocks' hooves.

And all you need to do is actually prove it, when does that actually start.

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2018, 02:34:22 PM »

And all you need to do is actually prove it, when does that actually start.

You've been fucked up since you were a kid, yes??

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2018, 02:38:52 PM »

Oh look... bland and twap are gonna have a nose picking contest

make sure you both bring your bibs to the contest

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2018, 02:40:05 PM »

Oh look... bland and twap are gonna have a nose picking contest

make sure you both bring your bibs to the contest

Here's something to keep you busy until Blandscape decides if he really wants to battle or not:

http://spotthetranny.com

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.JOODOG makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2018, 02:43:52 PM »

LOL @ "battle"  :rotf:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2018, 02:47:03 PM »

Here's something to keep you busy until Blandscape decides if he really wants to battle or not:

I already told you in morose code that your stips are accepted, all you need to do as a participant and a mod is pin the thread.

What part of that are you finding difficult?

Indeed why is CW not pinning it? She is the forum mod, no?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2018, 02:47:47 PM »

LOL @ "battle"  :rotf:

I'll get to you when I cannot be arsed with anyone, literally anyone else Samson.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2018, 02:50:24 PM »

I already told you in morose code that your stips are accepted, all you need to do as a participant and a mod is pin the thread.

"morose" code??

What part of that are you finding difficult?

The parts you haven't changed in your stips.

Indeed why is CW not pinning it? She is the forum mod, no?

Because this is a discussion thread, dummy.

Trust me, a MATCH thread will be posted if and when.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
Re: CALL OUT: TWAP vs Blandscape <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2018, 03:07:44 PM »

The parts you haven't changed in your stips.

Trust me, a MATCH thread will be posted if and when.

Ha, that's how rectal you are on my stips, yours however fail your own test. You do know you cannot beat me, but you can buzz me, I'll give you that....wearing your own shameful mod abuse.

All your alt stips from your stip post are accepted. You don't actually have to dig up your own mother, prove that you do not have a colostomy bag or call widow Miggins a whore.

Where do you go from here to avoid your own confrontation? I think Bwain has belly upped and you can barely make cognisant sense of your own worth.

Give yourself nothing back, by confronting me. Give yourself something back, by begging my forgiveness.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2018, 03:09:08 PM »

Ha, that's how rectal you are on my stips, yours however fail your own test. You do know you cannot beat me, but you can buzz me, I'll give you that....wearing your own shameful mod abuse.

All your alt stips from your stip post are accepted. You don't actually have to dig up your own mother, prove that you do not have a colostomy bag or call widow Miggins a whore.

Where do you go from here to avoid your own confrontation? I think Bwain has belly upped and you can barely make cognisant sense of your own worth.

Give yourself nothing back, by confronting me. Give yourself something back by begging my forgiveness.

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16885.0

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2018, 03:09:39 PM »

I haven't seen Twap this aggressively animated since Obama first became president.

Aggressively animated = furiously masturbating

...and you saw this?!

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2018, 03:15:18 PM »

See, how easy was that, you arse cancer.

I enjoy our little tête-à-tête's, they almost make you seem alive to the possibilities that forgot you after 1956.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2018, 03:17:44 PM »

See, how easy was that, you arse cancer.

I enjoy our little tête-à-tête's, they almost make you seem alive to the possibilities that forget you after 1956.

Were you even alive back then??

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2018, 03:20:57 PM »

BTW, Blandy - I ain't pinning this thread cuz I want it to hit at least 100 posts so I can get me another medal.

Hope that's OK with you.

Oh, you weren't real clear if you wanted a three day match or a four day one, so I set it up for four.

If that ain't agreeable to you, better voice you choice now. Either way is fine by me.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2018, 03:24:47 PM »

Were you even alive back then??

All you need to worry about cunt is if you will be alive come Wednesday. I like Wed-nes-days, they always remind me of Wednesdays. Sometimes on a Wednesday, I like to reflect on the fact that it will be Thursday tomorrow.

In that I gain experience of what it is like to be you.

Thursday is semolina day. I like that you like Thursday.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2018, 03:25:51 PM »

1956?  B.C. or A.D.?

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2018, 03:30:29 PM »

///

Thursday is semolina day. I like that you like Thursday.

I like any day that ends in the letter "y".

A coarsely ground grain made from wheat, semolina makes regular appearances in pastas, couscous and bread, as well as in breakfast cereals, such as Cream of Wheat. Like other wheat grains, semolina contains gluten, which makes it unsafe for those suffering from celiac disease or a gluten sensitivity. However, if you can include semolina in your diet, you'll reap the health benefits of its nutrient content.

I checked, and there is no semolina in rocky road ice cream. Lucky for me, right??

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2018, 03:31:21 PM »

BTW, Blandy - I ain't pinning this thread cuz I want it to hit at least 100 posts so I can get me another medal.

Hope that's OK with you.

Oh, you weren't real clear if you wanted a three day match or a four day one, so I set it up for four.

If that ain't agreeable to you, better voice you choice now. Either way is fine by me.

Why would you want to pin your own failure, we all understand that. I think I will probably wear you down by Tuesday. Tuesday is silver-side day, and there are Canadian muffins on the self service buffet.

You do yourself credit by not pinning your own call-out. After all there would be no ramification at all if you did.

Balless cunt.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2018, 03:33:36 PM »

Why would you want to pin your own failure, we all understand that. I think I will probably wear you down by Tuesday. Tuesday is silver-side day, and there are Canadian muffins on the self service buffet.

You do yourself credit by not pinning your own call-out. After all there would be no ramification at all if you did.

Balless cunt.

I pin match threads because BRA1N made me the Promoter a few years ago. You really do need to catch up.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2018, 03:36:53 PM »

I like any day that ends in the letter "y".

A coarsely ground grain made from wheat, semolina makes regular appearances in pastas, couscous and bread, as well as in breakfast cereals, such as Cream of Wheat. Like other wheat grains, semolina contains gluten, which makes it unsafe for those suffering from celiac disease or a gluten sensitivity. However, if you can include semolina in your diet, you'll reap the health benefits of its nutrient content.

I checked, and there is no semolina in rocky road ice cream. Lucky for me, right??

I know, you should tell your matron what I said. She might be impressed by someone who doesn't respond to an alzheimer test.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19   Go Up

Page created in 0.333 seconds with 36 queries.