dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 09, 2018, 08:52:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: TWAP vs Blandscape <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>  (Read 1786 times)

plus minus reset

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
TWAP vs Blandscape <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2018, 12:45:12 PM »

I've heard from two of them since the match ended. No one wants to be the first to post a verdict, believing their vote could cloud the others..

Yeah, dry that lot out and you could fertilise your window box with it. They haven't tendered a verdict yet because they can't be fucked to do so.

You'll have to shame them into it. Isn't that how this usually works?
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2018, 03:41:50 PM »

Yeah, dry that lot out and you could fertilise your window box with it. They haven't tendered a verdict yet because they can't be fucked to do so.

You'll have to shame them into it. Isn't that how this usually works?

If I wasn't in the match, I would have had them mail me their verdicts, I would have posted them all at once.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2018, 03:58:09 PM »

If I wasn't in the match, I

you were in the match??...did not even notice

• Senatore
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2018, 04:39:19 PM »

If I wasn't in the match, I would have had them mail me their verdicts, I would have posted them all at once.
Get them to pm them all to me... the board software will bounce them and we can all pretend I'm showing as much interest in the result as they obviously are. :snick:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2018, 08:29:55 PM »

Both contestants had a theme and used devices within their posts to support it.
Blandscape 10  TWAT 10

Blandscape presented a perfect three part dirge for the dead.  It was lean and mean.  I found this joke to be cruelly funny:

7. Very Severe Decline – your loved one might not reach this stage, since many people with dementia pass away before it happens, or are shot at point blank range by a family member.
+1

TWAT overused googled pics.  -1
Didn't post anything within his own material that I can point to as more biting or funny than 'bland'.  -1
The cat pic post was an abomination.  It had the potential to be a so bad, its good type of thing, but I found it to be an unnecessary break or intermission.  -1

Score:  Blandscape 11  TWAT 7

Vote Blandscape

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2018, 10:35:44 PM »

I'm thinking cw's math is a smidge fuzzy:

Blandscape 10  TWAT 10

Blandscape presented a perfect three part dirge for the dead.  It was lean and mean.  I found this joke to be cruelly funny:

7. Very Severe Decline – your loved one might not reach this stage, since many people with dementia pass away before it happens, or are shot at point blank range by a family member.
+1

TWAT overused googled pics.
Didn't post anything within his own material that I can point to as more biting or funny than 'bland'. 
The cat pic post was an abomination.  It had the potential to be a so bad, its good type of thing, but I found it to be an unnecessary break or intermission.  -1

Vote Blandscape

She had the match tied at 10 to 10.

Gave Bland a plus one for a line in one of his posts, and gave me a minus 1 for using a cat pic

So her score should be 11 to 9.

Good thing at least one more judge must post before midnight for Bland to get the win, or two voting for me instead..

If not, we go to a public vote.

EDIT: BWahaha...she caught her error and gave me a few more minuses. Nice edit, you bitch.

Blandscape 10  TWAT 10

+1

TWAT overused googled pics.  -1
Didn't post anything within his own material that I can point to as more biting or funny than 'bland'.  -1

Vote Blandscape

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2018, 10:46:58 PM »

^Lies.

TWAT is having an edit seizure.  Someone call 811.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2018, 10:48:25 PM »

^Lies.

TWAT is having an edit seizure.  Someone call 811.

811???  http://call811.com

:rotf:

How about 311 to ask where your head was at??

http://www.govtech.com/dc/What-is-311.html

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2018, 11:59:32 PM »

Whereas only one named judge voted timely, the verdict as to whom won this match between Blandscape (the Scotwad), and your All American flag waving cat lover (me), is now up to you- the members - to decide a winner.

Please drop a post, besides hitting the appropriate button up top, so there can be little doubt (if any) as to a clear winner.

This balloting will be open for three days.

Votes by alts will not count. Only votes after this post will be considered.

Aside to cw: You will need to vote again.

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2018, 12:12:27 AM »

.... Only votes after this post will be considered.

Aside to cw: You will need to vote again.

I can read TWAT.

So, was this bit a lie too? 

I've heard from two of them since the match ended. No one wants to be the first to post a verdict, believing their vote could cloud the others..

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2018, 12:16:14 AM »

I can read TWAT.

So, was this bit a lie too?

I don't post PM's, cw.

• Senatore
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2018, 03:37:53 AM »

...They haven't tendered a verdict yet because they can't be fucked to do so....

...and strangely enough, neither can I.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2018, 04:31:02 AM »

I tried to decide if one of you had "won" but it's impossible.
This doesn't appear to be a flame contest, at least not one that's been completed.
It's hardly got a different vibe than any other random thread in this section, minus the bit where it's only two people posting in it for a while.

It should be ruled a no-contest and you fuckers ought to have to do it over.
This time ThWAP could lean less on stock photos and Bland could leave out (or at least shorten) the surveys, perhaps.
Or something. Hell if I know.
I suppose it's even possible that the two of you are simply a bad styles match in which case you should never do this again. Ever.
Promise that and I'm sure we can all agree to never mention this one again.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2018, 09:55:32 AM »

the both of you sucked equally

• Senatore
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2018, 10:23:54 AM »

Equal opportunity suckers? That sounds about right.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2018, 01:22:09 PM »

i am voting  Far Cry 5 for game  worth buying for the month of march

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2018, 02:06:52 PM »

I'll vote TWAP just so this piece of shit of a "match" doesn't have to be pinned up like the cancer that it is.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2018, 02:20:18 PM »

So, let's get this straighter than a cawk loving JonnyBag post.

The only vote is for me from the judges, and it now needs to be decided by what? What we were all trying to avoid in the first place? A public vote!

I have made more political see and hear anemone's than you TWAT, because I have had and won more matches than you.... so how is that fair?

You promoted your own match, and now decide that Vixen and KM have decided not to turn up. Show me the PM's that granted you a second chance...... And why is that I wonder?

Losing to you is no problem for me because I know I never could, losing to your despicable panel abuse is second nature. Part of the reason I accepted your gormless challenge in the last place.

Post the KM and Vixen PM replies you have, show us why this should go to a public vote now.

You didn't lose, you went down like the Costa Concordia in our shallows and sunk deeper than a cack whores addiction.

Let me call you what you are, a cheating bone dry cunt.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2018, 02:20:44 PM »

I'll vote TWAP just so this piece of shit of a "match" doesn't have to be pinned up like the cancer that it is.

Point of fact.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.395 seconds with 43 queries.