ThirdRailForum

• July 18, 2018, 10:44:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: TWAP vs Blandscape <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>  (Read 1583 times)

plus minus reset

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
TWAP vs Blandscape <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2018, 02:39:42 PM »

Do you have anything in your arsenal other than a meme generator?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2018, 02:43:13 PM »

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

You do realise that you are posting an insult directed to you in your own sig. Please tell me that you at least understand that????

That's how bright you are.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2018, 02:46:57 PM »

So, let's get this straighter than a cawk loving JonnyBag post.

The only vote is for me from the judges, and it now needs to be decided by what? What we were all trying to avoid in the first place? A public vote!

I have made more political see and hear anemone's than you TWAT, because I have had and won more matches than you.... so how is that fair?

You promoted your own match, and now decide that Vixen and KM have decided not to turn up. Show me the PM's that granted you a second chance...... And why is that I wonder?

Losing to you is no problem for me because I know I never could, losing to your despicable panel abuse is second nature. Part of the reason I accepted your gormless challenge in the last place.

Post the KM and Vixen PM replies you have, show us why this should go to a public vote now.

You didn't lose, you went down like the Costa Concordia in our shallows and sunk deeper than a cack whores addiction.

Let me call you what you are, a cheating bone dry cunt.
Ironic.

you flamed him more here over a change in voting than you did the ENTIRE match. if you would have posted this, you would've easily won.

write me one good flame, and I will change my vote to you.

and GO!

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2018, 02:52:57 PM »

Ironic.

you flamed him here over a change in voing than you did the ENTIRE match. if you would have posted this, you would've easily won.

and GO!

As soon as you post the reference to the one good flame you never made, I will post you your need for acceptable clarification.

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2018, 02:54:55 PM »

Ironic.

you flamed him here over a change in voing than you did the ENTIRE match. if you would have posted this, you would've easily won.

and GO!

Funny thing is that in some matches, when only one judge voted, I allowed that vote to decide a winner.

The backlash was so strong, I agreed to never allow ANY match to be decided with just one vote -and now he's whining about that.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2018, 03:03:01 PM »

Funny thing is that in some matches, when only one judge voted, I allowed that vote to decide a winner.

The backlash was so strong, I agreed to never allow ANY match to be decided with just one vote -and now he's whining about that.

Funny thing is this place has never had a backlash in your forward slash panel abuse. Let me call you what you are, a swindling, defrauding, hood blinking scuzzball with the intellectual quotient (162 apparently), of a tin of baked beans. An own brand tin of baked beans at that.

CW is this forums mod, where does your decisions on fucking anything, come in when relating to that panel abuse?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2018, 03:11:13 PM »

My recent call-out to AltJoo for instance, where you dumped a convo on top of the initial post, and altered the subject.

Don't tell me you work for the benefit of the site as a mod. You abuse your lack of talent, by abusing your panel.

That is all you have.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2018, 03:11:29 PM »

Honestly, bland is a boring dyslexic dumbuck, but to be honest he has a point here that is in addition to the one on his head

The whole reason for an uneven number of judges in any event is to avoid deadlock. And while this system is not without flaws in avoiding deadlocks (as one may still occur if one judge votes a tie and the other two vote for one of the respective parties each), it  does serve as a clear demonstration as to the intent of using such a system to begin with. ie there needs to be a clear majority.

In this instance there IS a majority as one judge ruled and two others merely neglected to participate.  And clearly, there is no provision in the stips as outlined in this thread for a public vote in the event this very situation occurs, nor have I seen the official match rules call for such an anomaly in standard judging procedure

So technically, based on CW's submission, this match was won by Blandscape and any declaration by twap or any other member of the incompetent management is none other than a ruse and will only serve as a  reminder to intelligent people that this flame board is nothing more than a joke.

Of course, the total lack of regard in this matter will simply be exasperated by the fact that the administrative staff lists not one but TWO self proclaimed attorneys on the roster who should be capable of seeing for themselves the highly unjust tactic TWAP is using here to garner a win for himself

Joodog doesn't give the slightest fuck about justice, rules or any of that nonsense either way, but I will certainly enjoy highlighing what a joke of a flame board is being run by this incompetent old git ... that you can bank on  :grin:

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2018, 03:15:24 PM »

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2018, 03:20:32 PM »

My recent call-out to AltJoo for instance, where you dumped a convo on top of the initial post, and altered the subject.

Don't tell me you work for the benefit of the site as a mod. You abuse your lack of talent, by abusing your panel.

That is all you have.

Merged, not dumped. And I told you to go edit the first post, but "no" because it gave you more reason to WHINE like a banshee.

That's why I changed the subject line to make your callout post become the focus of that thread, yet you still WHINE.

Fuck off, scotwog, and take your little JOOdoggy with you.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2018, 03:22:02 PM »

Yeah, I hit a nerve

Enjoy that hollow victory old man.

It's m ore of a burden than a blessing, only you're too stupid to see that

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2018, 03:25:02 PM »

Yeah, I hit a nerve

Enjoy that hollow victory old man.

It's m ore of a burden than a blessing, only you're too stupid to see that

What victory??

The voting hasn't ended yet.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2018, 03:33:47 PM »

Merged, not dumped.

So why not dump it in the discussion thread that was set up by you, for your match?

Why dump it in a brand new thread?

You still have not answered the question as to why you are altering and over-ruling another moderators panel?

I pick CW for every match I engage in, because I find her to be fair and honest. Do you really think she enjoyed my read? However, it seems she enjoyed yours even less.

Why are you over-ruling her decisions in her own forum?

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2018, 03:35:07 PM »

What victory??

The voting hasn't ended yet.
The ""victory"", you immensely dense fuck, comes from the fact that you have a panel to abuse which entitles you to rewrite the rules as you see fit. And you've seen fit to rob the rightful winner of this match with what amounts to a shitty maneuver to essentially garner for yourself a total do over for something that has already been done.

Too much of a difficult concept for you to grasp I'm sure.

The really enjoyable angle here would be if you guys ended up in a tie RIGHT before this ruse of a voting cycle closed and I came along and voted for you. Not because you won, but because I'd enjoy watching you STILL pocket the win despite me laying out my intent clearly  :rotf:

foxmulder

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 229
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2018, 03:41:04 PM »

folks...this is why the PYP aint happening

this is fubar surrounded by clusterfuck on top of a blunderfuck followed by a shitsplosion

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2018, 03:47:10 PM »

So why not dump it in the discussion thread that was set up by you, for your match?

Why dump it in a brand new thread?

Because it was an off topic convo between you and JOO

You still have not answered the question as to why you are altering and over-ruling another moderators panel?

What the fuck are you whining about now??

cw wasn't the promoter of our match.

I pick CW for every match I engage in, because I find her to be fair and honest. Do you really think she enjoyed my read? However, it seems she enjoyed yours even less.

Too bad not another judge agreed with her, or they would have dropped their verdict also.

Why are you over-ruling her decisions in her own forum?

First of all, this isn't "her" forum.

Second of all, an admin has more power than a mod.

Third, when we have a difference of opinion, we normally discuss it like normal posters do.

Fourth -  when she gets bitchy, she does her own thing.

In fact, she even changed the stips in the thread starter of the din/cun'T match when it was clear that she was on her period.

But did I whine about her doing that??  NOPE. Because I'm not a WHINER LIKE YOU ARE.

JOODOG

• Imperator
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2018, 04:00:00 PM »

And twap goes on to demonstrate clearly why he's got a dead flame board

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2018, 04:02:49 PM »

Second of all, an admin has more power than a mod.

Brainpower, though, is another matter entirely.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2018, 04:05:48 PM »

Because other judging outcomes are always hassle-free and beyond dispute? If every person active on the forum all voted unanimously for a particular contestant I'd give it no more than two hours before controversy of some sort raised its head and squawked about the vote, the rules, or what have you.

Nature of the beast kinda thing.

If no judges at all had submitted a verdict I'd be right behind you on this... but one did. I would even have backed you for extending the time needed for the other judges to officially render their decisions over simply throwing the voting to the wolves. If a jury is deadlocked they declare a mistrial and do it again... they don't take a poll of people out in the hallway and render a judgement based on that.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
...we’re open to eating dicks.
Approves!

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2018, 04:06:30 PM »

And twap goes on to demonstrate clearly why he's got a dead flame board

Did you ever accept Blandscapes' stips??

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16912.msg287777#msg287777

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.419 seconds with 39 queries.