dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 09, 2018, 08:35:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: TWAP vs Blandscape <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>  (Read 1784 times)

plus minus reset

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
TWAP vs Blandscape <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2018, 04:09:43 PM »

and I'm giving blandscape 1 chance to persuade me to change my vote for him, so hopefully he doesn't fuck it up.
junny thing is that in some matches, when only one judge voted, I allowed that vote to decide a winner.

The backlash was so strong, I agreed to never allow ANY match to be decided with just one vote -and now he's whining about that.
Whiners are gonna whine no matter what you do, and I'm being extremely generous to that boring blowhard, and that's only because he just showed the potential to actually flame when he threw that tantrum. If he wrote more like that, then maybe I'll be more inclined to read what he posts.

I'm giving him 1 chance to wow me. As a matter of fact, just so I don't waste my time, he has 24 hours to write me a good flame, or the vote stays on you, so he better get writing an actually good flame if he wants to win this shit.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2018, 04:11:16 PM »

Did you ever accept Blandscapes' stips??

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?action=post;quote=287777;topic=16912.0
Changing the subject will get you know where with me tard

Now bend that horseshoe shaped spine into place and give blandsnot his rightful win.

Or, you can simply tout on about how I'm running, or afraid, or chicken to beat bland into a pulp so I can just continue laughing at your desperate attempts to deflect

either way works for me 

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2018, 04:16:21 PM »

Because other judging outcomes are always hassle-free and beyond dispute? If every person active on the forum all voted unanimously for a particular contestant I'd give it no more than two hours before controversy of some sort raised its head and squawked about the vote, the rules, or what have you.

Nature of the beast kinda thing.

If no judges at all had submitted a verdict I'd be right behind you on this... but one did. I would even have backed you for extending the time needed for the other judges to officially render their decisions over simply throwing the voting to the wolves. If a jury is deadlocked they declare a mistrial and do it again... they don't take a poll of people out in the hallway and render a judgement based on that.

One of the judges asked me when his/her vote was due, and I told that person. So that person's vote would either have tied the voting, or given Bland the win. After almost 30 hours, that person didn't drop their vote, and wasn't online at the time cw dropped hers.

Seems to me you might be looking to take on Promoter responsibilities Vit.  :snick:

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2018, 04:16:35 PM »

Because it was an off topic convo between you and JOO

It was an off topic convo belonging in the discussion thread, not a brand new post. Nor did it require an alteration to the subject asking the reader to go to post 5. But you know that already. Because you panel abuse our forum every day.

As for CW, she is not here 24/7 and you are, and Bwain does need you, because he certainly doesn't want to be here 24/7........ alas that just makes a fool of his own regs.

So you pretty much have a free reign. You have been abusing your panel for years, and your mods are not you. She proffers an honourable opinion, you proffer whatever cheats you can get away with, to make you feel better about what you never were.

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2018, 04:18:23 PM »

Changing the subject will get you know where with me tard

Now bend that horseshoe shaped spine into place and give blandsnot his rightful win.

Or, you can simply tout on about how I'm running, or afraid, or chicken to beat bland into a pulp so I can just continue laughing at your desperate attempts to deflect

either way works for me

So, you admit to being a runner, as well as trolling a voting thread?? Pathetic.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2018, 04:19:24 PM »

It was an off topic convo belonging in the discussion thread, not a brand new post. Nor did it require an alteration to the subject asking the reader to go to post 5. But you know that already. Because you panel abuse our forum every day.

As for CW, she is not here 24/7 and you are, and Bwain does need you, because he certainly doesn't want to be here 24/7........ alas that just makes a fool of his own regs.

So you pretty much have a free reign. You have been abusing your panel for years, and your mods are not you. She proffers an honourable opinion, you proffer whatever cheats you can get away with, to make you feel better about what you never were.

Your continuing whining, so noted.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2018, 04:22:35 PM »

TWAP gets my vote, haters need to deal-

Happy St. Patty's day.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2018, 04:22:45 PM »

So, you admit to being a runner, as well as trolling a voting thread?? Pathetic.

Stop transferring, this forum has been under the control of CW for three years. When did you get admin overlordship?

I seem to recall that was but a few weeks ago.

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2018, 04:23:59 PM »

how about taking a vote to close down this failing forum right fucking now

if this (yet another match vote fail and endless argument)  does not prove TRF is going nowhere but the wastebasket...nothing will

(just scored a silver trophy in ratchet and clank....winning)

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2018, 04:24:44 PM »

Your continuing whining, so noted.

It's not whining if it is fact. You seem incapable of dealing with the simplicity of fact. See my dementia scale for measure.

Keep posting to keep proving me right.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2018, 04:25:36 PM »

I admit that you're a complete moron that will change the rules to suit your own needs

As far as trolling goes, I've been known for that for years now, so get yourself a cluepon and a latepass.

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2018, 04:26:29 PM »

TWAP gets my vote, haters need to deal-

Happy St. Patty's day.
Good to see the gay community weighing in here

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2018, 04:27:01 PM »

how about taking a vote to close down this failing forum right fucking now

Or you could fucking save us all from ourselves.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2018, 04:38:58 PM »

Stop transferring, this forum has been under the control of CW for three years. When did you get admin overlordship?

I seem to recall that was but a few weeks ago.

I was a global mod before I made admin.

Global mods have more pull than normal mods.

Not to mention, BRA1N made me the Promoter of this flame section many years ago.

Do try to keep up.

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2018, 04:39:37 PM »

Look at din strutting through the thread with his fluorescent peacock voting power.    :eyes:

I say TWAT should remove this egregious poll and give the absentee judges until October.  After all, the deadline was made up by him in the first place.  He can put it on his calendar to give a reminder every fortnight.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2018, 04:42:29 PM »

Look at din strutting through the thread with his fluorescent peacock voting power.    :eyes:

I say TWAT should remove this egregious poll and give the absentee judges until October.  After all, the deadline was made up by him in the first place.  He can put it on his calendar to give a reminder every fortnight.

Hi, cw!!

Should we tell Blandscape that you were made a mod just last year??

A heads up that CW will soon be joining our mod team. She will be designated moderator of the higher trafficked subforums.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2018, 04:42:41 PM »

I was a global mod before I made admin.

Global mods have more pull than normal mods.

Do try to keep up.

So what's the fucking point of having anyone else but you on the spreadsheet?

You lost the ability to win when you started abusing your worthlessness. Ya piss soaked dry boaked old cunt.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2018, 04:44:52 PM »

Hi, cw!!

Should we tell Blandscape that you were made a mod just last year??

Well you could tell me that, but would any of us believe it? And exactly since then how many times has she over-ruled you in her forum?

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2018, 04:47:23 PM »

It seems you get to do what the fuck you want when you want. Bwain doesn't own this forum, apparently you do.

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2018, 04:50:08 PM »

Well you could tell me that, but would any of us believe it? And exactly since then how many times has she over-ruled you in her forum?

I just did. Believe what you want to, scotwad.

Uh, didn't I post that she changed the stips in the din/cun"T match, and that I didn't change them back??

The more you whine, the more you look Polish, not Scottish.

I bet you listen to pipe and drum corps versions of the Colonel Booger March in your sleep.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.587 seconds with 38 queries.