ThirdRailForum

• June 22, 2018, 04:19:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 3207 times)

plus minus reset

da scrotum wot teabags yaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« on: March 10, 2018, 10:56:04 PM »

it's hard to post the correction in the match thread when it was locked, but those corrections were posted in the discussion thread, and it's not my fault that TWAP wasn't paying attention.

But whatever, though. If flea wants to have a PTSD panic attack about "stan", then perhaps the match-especially one with runins, is the last thing she should be doing.

Hey cun'T. do you still want to do that multimedia contest?

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16867.msg286746#msg286746

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16867.msg286946#msg286946

I'm good for it. You have anything to add to those stips?

Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
Re: Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 05:24:57 PM »

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16867.msg286746#msg286746

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16867.msg286946#msg286946

I'm good for it. You have anything to add to those stips?
Sure. Multimedia slam flea for her last-minute runner. May as well not let this god material go to waste.

Afterall, it would be very bad form if we let her disrupt yet another one,right?

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 05:33:00 PM »

Sure. Multimedia slam flea for her last-minute runner. May as well not let this god material go to waste.

Afterall, it would be very bad form if we let her disrupt yet another one,right?

Works for me. Let's do this thing.

Hey Obi, you fat hairy bludger, pay attention! Din and I are doing a callout.  :yay:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 05:37:50 PM »

Works for me. Let's do this thing.

Hey Obi, you fat hairy bludger, pay attention! Din and I are doing a callout.  :yay:

Start a callout thread, fuck nut.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 05:41:33 PM »

Start a callout thread, fuck nut.
Derp, aren't you forgetting something? Aren't you supposed to be the promoter about these parts? You're usually jumping the gun to start these things, you were sure quick enough to start Din's and Muffcabbage's callout!

Do your job and stop carrying on like a butthurt liberal hippie.  :slap:

Or are your "duties" as a promoter as discretionary as your administrative role about here?  :lol:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 05:42:25 PM »

Derp, aren't you forgetting something? Aren't you supposed to be the promoter about these parts? You're usually jumping the gun to start these things, you were sure quick enough to start Din's and Muffcabbage's callout!

Do your job and stop carrying on like a butthurt liberal hippie.  :slap:

List your stips, starting date, ending date, how to be judged...etc.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 05:51:12 PM »

I've already listed my stips (linked above), I don't give a fuck how or even if it gets judged. Flexible on start and finish times, only criteria I place on them is they should be at least two to four weeks apart from each other since multimedia stuff requires a little more thought than vurping up a bunch of the usual one liners on a bunch of googled pics.

And Din doesn't seem too fazed about adding any stips of his own, so jump to it, old boy. You know this is a rare event, simply from the fact I'm in it... also that both entrants seem okay of getting down to it without the usual pre-match back and forth bitching about how it happens. Play it properly and you'll have a solid match that's wall to wall content with none of the fluff that you've been forced to accept in your Flame Champ title matches over the last 12 months.

Try not to fuck it up. Talent will give you a jewel in your archives to be proud of. Screw it up and it'll just be another abortion you squirrel away that nobody bothers to look at, even when you link to it.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 05:56:59 PM »

I've already listed my stips (linked above), I don't give a fuck how or even if it gets judged. Flexible on start and finish times, only criteria I place on them is they should be at least two to four weeks apart from each other since multimedia stuff requires a little more thought than vurping up a bunch of the usual one liners on a bunch of googled pics.

And Din doesn't seem too fazed about adding any stips of his own, so jump to it, old boy. You know this is a rare event, simply from the fact I'm in it... also that both entrants seem okay of getting down to it without the usual pre-match back and forth bitching about how it happens. Play it properly and you'll have a solid match that's wall to wall content with none of the fluff that you've been forced to accept in your Flame Champ title matches over the last 12 months.

Try not to fuck it up. Talent will give you a jewel in your archives to be proud of. Screw it up and it'll just be another abortion you squirrel away that nobody bothers to look at, even when you link to it.

In other words, you're at a loss for words. For once.

LIST YOUR STIPS.

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 06:15:09 PM »

well, 2 weeks is fine.

I like the stips you already listed
- stick it to Flea
-all run-ins allowed except for certain people ( Caskur and Muffcabbage and their alts)
-poll vote with a minimum of 400 posts here at TRF(that will give certain people 2 weeks to get the required posts here)
- We can start it tomorrow if you want.

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 06:16:49 PM »

In other words, you're at a loss for words. For once.

LIST YOUR STIPS.
Don't be so grumpy, you old windbag. It's not my fault that your bedtime is 7:00 and you missed alot of he good shit.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2018, 06:19:26 PM »

Don't be so grumpy, you old windbag. It's not my fault that your bedtime is 7:00 and you missed alot of he good shit.

My bedtime is any time I feel like it.

Just to be clear, I ain't racing around numerous threads to come up with stips.

If cun'T agrees to yours, we're good to go.

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2018, 07:02:52 PM »

Don't ping this back on me you old fart, I already said what I expected out of this and I'm ready to go whenever. If Din want's to tack a poll vote on the end of it, or go with Bwent as the sole and only judge... hell, if he'd popped in and suggested that he and I decided who the winner was between ourselves, I'm cool with it.

Now, do you think you can handle the task of of keeping the match on topic? That includes run-ins, just so we're clear, I don't much relish having a bunch of garbage submissions like the ones Caskur submitted during the "Chop the Swamp" contest last year fucking up the flow of this event. I see you've already sneaked "text" and "virtual reality" into the multimedia equation, I guess you didn't read the links I gave you too closely...

Well hell... once you've decided she's wimped it completely and thereby handed you the win uncontested, hows about you and I have us a little multimedia callout between the two of us? Choose a theme we can both stick to (Flea), your skills pitted against mine sort of thing. After all, you can chop worth a damn and I'm no slouch in Photoshop, Premiere Pro or Audition....

....but to be honest I can't really be bothered arguing the finer points of it with someone I practically had to powerfart a buttnugget into his feeding tube just to get him to start a damned thread.

Enough of the pre-match bullshit. Let's go. :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 267
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2018, 07:04:43 PM »

Why don’t you guys have this match on cdub’s forum? 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2018, 07:12:43 PM »

Why don’t you guys have this match on cdub’s forum?

I admit, it would make more sense to. Larger file attachment sizes for one thing (9MB as opposed to 1MB here) plus a wider variety of accepted file types, better colour scheme etc. But the challenge was made here, on this site. The Mor0n has been crying about closing this place due to lack of interest, others among you have been heard to babble about getting examples from the old guard on how to flame and so forth.

It wouldn't do to poach members interest for this extravaganza of creativity by hosting it at a foreign site. Where are your manners you impudent golliwog? :hammer:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2018, 07:30:44 PM »

Jesus mang, go read reply #11 a few more times if you aren't sure, I'm getting tired of repeating myself.

Fuxake!!! :crap:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 267
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2018, 07:30:57 PM »

I admit, it would make more sense to. Larger file attachment sizes for one thing (9MB as opposed to 1MB here) plus a wider variety of accepted file types, better colour scheme etc. But the challenge was made here, on this site. The Mor0n has been crying about closing this place due to lack of interest, others among you have been heard to babble about getting examples from the old guard on how to flame and so forth.

It wouldn't do to poach members interest for this extravaganza of creativity by hosting it at a foreign site. Where are your manners you impudent golliwog? :hammer:

Keep spinning, faggot. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2018, 07:32:19 PM »

John-John on the other hand NEVER tires of repeating himself, why don't you ask him something over and over Obi?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2018, 07:32:28 PM »

Jesus mang, go read reply #11 a few more times if you aren't sure, I'm getting tired of repeating myself.

Fuxake!!! :crap:

Are you inbred??

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2018, 07:37:10 PM »

Are you inbred??

My father's ancestry is english, french and german, my mother's is scottish and irish.

So no, not especially.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.528 seconds with 36 queries.