• October 17, 2018, 09:46:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 3377 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 289
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
Re: Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2018, 08:04:56 PM »

My father's ancestry is english, french and german, my mother's is scottish and irish.

So no, not especially.

Yeah, he’s inbred. 
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

da scrotum wot teabags yaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2018, 09:12:48 PM »

Yeah, he’s inbred.
...says the buck toothed six toed evolutionary throwback with a family tree that resembles a pretzel.  :snick:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2018, 10:24:24 PM »

Yeah, he’s inbred.

Freud's inbredded in his ass-

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2018, 10:26:11 PM »

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2018, 10:53:08 PM »

...says the buck toothed six toed evolutionary throwback with a family tree that resembles a pretzel.  :snick:

A baboon like appetite for inbreading...

...no word of a lye.

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • kooch seems dazed and confused most of the time.kooch seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2018, 01:02:51 AM »

https://youtu.be/-Y4L6RyRkZg

What the fuck is this .3 frames a second fat laming shit?

Vote c`unT.
Something, something, Goebbels quote. Something, something Godwin's Law.

da scrotum wot teabags yaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2018, 01:21:52 AM »

Meanwhile Din brings the lulz right off the bat with a JewTube in the thread... I think Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber must be going all out to hold my attention because they know Din is a far more interesting drawcard than they could ever hope to be.

Better fire up the Adobe After Effects I reckon, there's something I've been meaning to do for a while and by the looks of it I'm going to have my work cut out for me on it. Damn this is gonna be FUN! :D
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2018, 01:59:49 AM »

meh. it was just a holdover from my cancelled match with her and thought it would be a waste not to use it(even though partly from what I had originally planned.

lets make this one a real barn burner and show these ranked amateurs how it's really done!

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2018, 02:30:09 AM »

Pitiful

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2018, 02:47:44 AM »

Looks like Dins going to need help getting over himself...

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 289
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2018, 03:14:44 AM »

Freud's inbredded in his ass-

All up in dat ass.
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
  • kooch seems dazed and confused most of the time.kooch seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2018, 06:43:58 AM »

Pitiful

Ikr.

You'd think he'd be more concerned with putting the finishing touches on his triumphant victory over his decades long struggle with grade school English rather than rushing into a whole new medium for him to fail miserably in.

lulz

The Mrs

• #unbotheredbitch
  • Dictator
  • The Mrs embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2018, 11:39:59 AM »

and here come the cheerleaders cheering for their own irrelevance....critiquing but offering absolutely nothiung of worth themselves

this is the drek that tips the scales for closing TRF.....useless cunts whose only function is to whine and moan like children swaddled in their own shit

cunty and din are going to save us from this crap...are we worth saving??

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2018, 11:43:09 AM »

well the former  :turd: champ and her sidekicks have already demonstrated they suck and have nothing to contribute to the cunty/din match

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2018, 11:54:57 AM »

i am looking forward to a flea fractal by Vitriol

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2018, 11:57:47 AM »

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2018, 12:18:02 PM »

.....useless cunts whose only function is to whine and moan like children swaddled in their own shit

So hypocritical it's funny

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2018, 12:19:27 PM »

well the former  :turd: champ and her sidekicks have already demonstrated they suck and have nothing to contribute to the cunty/din match

We have our terribly important opinions, so up yours

JOODOG

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.JOODOG knows what they are talking about.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - My teenage child and I shared..100 Replies - Hey Bozo100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2018, 12:22:49 PM »

We have our terribly impotent opinions, so up yours

Fixed.

You're welcome
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.633 seconds with 42 queries.