dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 13, 2018, 04:44:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 3471 times)

plus minus reset

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2018, 12:56:21 PM »

So hypocritical it's funny

so pathetic and a waste of fucking time

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2018, 01:15:07 PM »

We have our terribly important opinions, so up yours

you are a dust bunny...a piece of fluff floating about only to land on the carpet where the vacuum cleaner, no matter how many times it runs over the  piece of lint,  fails to suck it up

you are to this forum what fake wood paneling is to an old  station wagon

you are useless and you know it....yet the only course you have is to remain useless because that is part of your programming

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2018, 03:07:40 PM »

you are a dust bunny...a piece of fluff floating about only to land on the carpet where the vacuum cleaner, no matter how many times it runs over the  piece of lint,  fails to suck it up

you are to this forum what fake wood paneling is to an old  station wagon

you are useless and you know it....yet the only course you have is to remain useless because that is part of your programming

And this is why you find me and my posts so irresistible?

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2018, 03:28:52 PM »

great claymation post by Din so far

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2018, 03:44:51 PM »

(the three shit cheerleading women, Freka, Stan, Feral posting at TRF)

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2018, 05:22:52 PM »

Spectacular direction and cinematography in THE STRANGERS.   :fireworks:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2018, 08:16:03 PM »

I just realized I've a few segments of those green-screen zebras from the 'Last Week Tonight' show.

Air guitar, Cheering, Crying, Flexing, and Stop Sign.

If either of you can use 'em just let me know.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

da scrotum wot teabags yaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2018, 08:19:24 PM »

meh. it was just a holdover from my cancelled match with her and thought it would be a waste not to use it(even though partly from what I had originally planned.

lets make this one a real barn burner and show these ranked amateurs how it's really done!
Really pushing shit uphill in that regard, have you seen the amount of non-match related spam Obi has left in there? The only run-in who has actually stuck to the stips is Fox, and even that was for one post only.

My advice to you is "don't bother with making any undue effort". I sure as fuck won't be, not while the promoter and supposed moderator of the thread (Obi) is sitting on his hands rather than do the bare minimum to keep it to the stips. As of this moment I have two submissions in production for it which I'd planned to finalise before the close date and ideas for maybe three or four more... but why cast pearls before swine? I may just say "screw it" and take the year long ban from participating in matches on this site that he gave Muffcabbage and watch The Mor0n close the site this October.

And PM you the finished posts of course. Fox maybe too, since he's the only other person who has entered into the match in the spirit of the stips. I can't think of anyone else whose distinguished themselves as being worth the effort. Maybe Ceedub can step in and take over Obi's role for this match... give us both the reason to give it the old college try out where everyone can see it, but I'm not holding my breath. From where I'm sitting at this point in time, a poll opinion declaring me a loss from people who were incapable of putting in anything worthy of a win themselves is... to put it mildly... trivial.

I don't know what I was thinking, offering The Mor0n a helping hand to elevate his sites woes out of the doldrums.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2018, 08:50:06 PM »

Really pushing shit uphill in that regard, have you seen the amount of non-match related spam Obi has left in there? The only run-in who has actually stuck to the stips is Fox, and even that was for one post only.

My advice to you is "don't bother with making any undue effort". I sure as fuck won't be, not while the promoter and supposed moderator of the thread (Obi) is sitting on his hands rather than do the bare minimum to keep it to the stips. As of this moment I have two submissions in production for it which I'd planned to finalise before the close date and ideas for maybe three or four more... but why cast pearls before swine? I may just say "screw it" and take the year long ban from participating in matches on this site that he gave Muffcabbage and watch The Mor0n close the site this October.

And PM you the finished posts of course. Fox maybe too, since he's the only other person who has entered into the match in the spirit of the stips. I can't think of anyone else whose distinguished themselves as being worth the effort. Maybe Ceedub can step in and take over Obi's role for this match... give us both the reason to give it the old college try out where everyone can see it, but I'm not holding my breath. From where I'm sitting at this point in time, a poll opinion declaring me a loss from people who were incapable of putting in anything worthy of a win themselves is... to put it mildly... trivial.

I don't know what I was thinking, offering The Mor0n a helping hand to elevate his sites woes out of the doldrums.

cw was on site today. She certainly can move posts she feels don't conform to your stips.

And if you feel some post needs to be moved, use the "Report to moderator" button, a button which you have used before.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2018, 09:19:11 PM »

If either of you can use 'em just let me know.

Nevermind... if you guys are bailing I'll just use one of 'em in a short vid of my own.
Fuckin' slackers.

• Senatore
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2018, 09:32:58 PM »

cw was on site today. She certainly can move posts she feels don't conform to your stips.

And if you feel some post needs to be moved, use the "Report to moderator" button, a button which you have used before.

I'm sure I can.

Does it therefore follow that every post that has ever been removed from a match/callout during your tenure here is a result of someone pressing the "report to moderator" function? How does that work when, as you yourself must so keenly be aware, there is a time limit between reports which the board software will not allow another report to be made until it is satisfied?

No Obi; you know exactly what the stips were and you are choosing to interpret them in such a fashion that your usual near obsessive concentration on all things match related (a responsibility previously determined to be the sole purveyance of yourself and yourself alone) has morphed into an almost complete abdication of that responsibility, at least where this particular match is concerned.

I'm cool with that. there is nothing in the stips that says I must make my submissions to the match thread itself and I have no problem with PMing them to my opponent as and when they are completed instead. When all things are considered, he's making the effort where he otherwise need not bother if the opponent was not making any effort at all (as was the case in my callout at CO with Weepy) and with few enough people distinguishing themselves in making the attempt to adhere to the callout stips, it shouldn't pose any problem for any of us that I choose to make my submissions to the few deserving members who have.

Now if you don't mind, I'm teaching myself how to use Adobe After Effects and Mocha AE for a 20 second video. If you are keen to see the results submitted to the betterment of your failing match architecture, you know what you need to do and there are plenty about who can explain it to you if you do not.

Otherwise, keep going the way you are going. I promise you, I don't give a rat's ass either way whatever the eventual outcome, nor the usual minuet of cookie-cutter lames that are sure to follow if you fail in your quest to pull your finger out of your wrinkly bedpan warmer.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2018, 09:53:23 PM »

I’m sure you can eat a mean dick.
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 298
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2018, 10:18:08 PM »

That’s not a fedora...that’s the shell of a mercury spacecraft. 
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Beento5votingbooths

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Finnish leaf raking
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2018, 10:55:02 PM »

I’m sure you can eat a mean dick.

Now that’s original.  Here’s a White one:  :penis:
Have a Merry Krampus!

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2018, 11:25:29 PM »

Run in posts must pertain to the subject topic (Flea), or flame the contestants. - THE STIPS

Here's the problem:  Most posters do not know what a competition level post is - and they don't know what the word 'flame' means.

Also, I told you guys TWAT's glasses were stolen.  You didn't believe me.  WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME!

Ex. from recent run-ins:

Not a flame -  https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16829.msg285477#msg285477

Flame - https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16829.msg285669#msg285669

PM submissions are a great idea.  Keep that flea shit to yourselves.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2018, 11:44:43 PM »

Whoops. Sorry/NotSorry     

• Senatore
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2018, 12:11:45 AM »

Run in posts must pertain to the subject topic (Flea), or flame the contestants. - THE STIPS
Not a stip that Danny and I agreed upon. I can only assume that is one that Obi put in after the fact.

Well hell... once you've decided she's wimped it completely and thereby handed you the win uncontested, hows about you and I have us a little multimedia callout between the two of us? Choose a theme we can both stick to (Flea), your skills pitted against mine sort of thing. After all, you can chop worth a damn and I'm no slouch in Photoshop, Premiere Pro or Audition. Hell, I'll even feed you some of the choicer bits from that bloody FB log she keeps threatening to post. Ought to be a real hoot.

We make it easy on ourselves of course, set a reasonable time limit befitting the elevated nature of the medium. None of this 5 day "wham-bam-thanyou-maam" crap, it should last a minimum of two weeks. Hell, we can even honour that retarded stip about all run-ins allowed except for certain people (which should probably be Caskur and Muffcabbage and their alts) so Obi can get a bit of target practice in.  :rotf:

well, 2 weeks is fine.

I like the stips you already listed
- stick it to Flea
-all run-ins allowed except for certain people ( Caskur and Muffcabbage and their alts)
-poll vote with a minimum of 400 posts here at TRF(that will give certain people 2 weeks to get the required posts here)
- We can start it tomorrow if you want.

...in case any of you had forgotten.

Here's the problem:</snip>

The "problem" (if indeed you choose to view it as such) is that site activity is tanking because nobody is moderating themselves and the overseers charged with doing it for them are incapable (or at least unwilling) to do it in an even-handed manner. This present match is a classic example; you have two match contestants with proven track records of delivering content over and above the sludge that is deemed worthy of being posted. These two contestants have stated quite explicitly what form they expected their match to take and the match officiator is being negligent in his duties.

Mind taking a breather and asking yourself if there is a point to open participation in matches, or even discussing stips in the first place, would that be served by TWAP's (and indeed the run-ins) if all anybody is going to do is derail the match at the first opportunity they get? I don't think it does, and it's a large part why I rarely bother reading the damn things, much less participating in them.

I thought so too. Pretty sure that given the state of matches around here it's going to make no difference to the integrity of the poll at the end of it, but that was never something I was bothered with in the first place.

Anyone interested in adhering to Din's and my agreed upon stips may do so in the agreed upon manner. In the absence of any cohesive direction from The Retard Farm site management, I will PM my posts only to those who are capable of sticking to the script and they are free to do with them whatever they wish.

So far that is Din365, foxmulder and Vitriol only. That is all.

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2018, 12:19:38 AM »

It has always been easier to destroy than to create.

You heard him run-ins.  Sing and dance your fucking flames or flame off!

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 243
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2018, 12:25:03 AM »

So Feral, Kooch and Frederica Frederica called Din's first "flame" tube pathetic and cun'T can't handle the truth??

They flamed Din. Lions and tigers and OH MY!!!

I thought it was pathetic also. Sue me.

Sounds like cun'T needs two years before the mast.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Senatore
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2018, 12:34:18 AM »

So Feral, Kooch and Frederica Frederica called Din's first "flame" tube pathetic and cun'T can't handle the truth??

No.

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16891.msg287359#msg287359

There's a truth not being handled here by someone, and that someone is you.

Now, are you going to bump those posts into the discussion thread where they belong or not?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.453 seconds with 41 queries.