dunk

ThirdRailForum

• December 10, 2018, 03:31:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 3450 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2018, 12:45:20 AM »

No.

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16891.msg287359#msg287359

Run in posts must pertain to the subject topic (Flea), or flame the contestants. - THE STIPS

There's a truth not being handled here by someone, and that someone is you.

Now, are you going to bump those posts into the discussion thread where they belong or not?

Damn...you sound just like...<gasp>...FLEA!!!

But I won't ban you for whining like she did.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

da scrotum wot teabags yaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2018, 12:48:46 AM »

Damn...you sound just like...<gasp>...FLEA!!!

But I won't ban you for whining like she did.

Wouldn't be much point in doing so, would there? The way you're acting in your role as match promoter it's highly unlikely I'll be issuing or accepting challenges for callouts/matches this side of The Mor0n closing the forum down. 

And I'm sure Flea is beside herself with the injustice of it all. :snick: Not to worry though, I'm sure that with three recipients of my match posts (and counting), she'll convince someone to share a link or three with them, if only  for the purposes of having the channel they are posted on closed down.  :rotf:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2018, 12:52:14 AM »

Wouldn't be much point in doing so, would there? The way you're acting in your role as match promoter it's highly unlikely I'll be issuing or accepting challenges for callouts/matches this side of The Mor0n closing the forum down.  :snick:

Go post your Stuff at cw's forum then.

If you don't drop another post in the Match thread before it ends, Din will get the win, no matter how pathetic his first - and possibly his only - offering was.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

• Senatore
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2018, 01:08:16 AM »

What, and make all the nobodies who don't want to see it make the pilgrimage over to say how crap it is? Nah... well maybe after the match is over and only if she asks me nicely to do so. For the match though, I have a different distribution model in mind.

If you don't drop another post in the Match thread before it ends</snip>

What's this "another post", paleface? I haven't dropped a single post in there yet. And it's looking less and less like I'll have a reason to, given the royal cockup you've made of it so far.  :slap:

...Din will get the win, no matter how pathetic his first - and possibly his only - offering was.

I'm cool with that, the outcome of a poll was.... how did I put it again? "I don't give a fuck how or even if it gets judged" or words to that effect?

Besides, his first post made me laugh, so meh... he's more than welcome to it. At the end of two weeks he and a handful of others will have seen what I can do (again) and for me, that's all that matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHNhHebKGz0

I'd "gladly lose the cup if" it means I "get to stick the knife in."  :grin:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2018, 01:13:27 AM »

If you don't drop another post in the Match thread before it ends, Din will get the win, no matter how pathetic his first - and possibly his only - offering was.

Another?  There hasn't been one.

I'd agree on a definition of the textual run-ins as not being flames.   Trying to define them as not being media is a bit of a stretch.  Also, how one responds to run-ins is a factor in overall match performance quantification. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2018, 01:13:48 AM »

oh don't worry,you old coot. That won't be my only submission. That one was just a throwaway post with content I was goiing to use against flea, but that match got nulled, do I juust dropped what I had and going to work on something much much much better. perhaps a music video? podcast? chops? stay tuned and find out!(if you don't keel over dead first)

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2018, 01:19:17 AM »

Another?  There hasn't been one.

I'd agree on a definition of the textual run-ins as not being flames.   Trying to define them as not being media is a bit of a stretch.  Also, how one responds to run-ins is a factor in overall match performance quantification. 

cun'T obviously isn't handling them well. But as far as "textual" flames goes, perhaps you need to again view the graphic in the matches thread starter, and also what I wrote in the stips to soothe cun'T's whining:

Text and virtual reality submissions are expected to be minimal, if at all.

Go mod the thread as you deem suitable, cw. cun'T can use your dishrag to wipe away his tears.

cw

• > you
  • Legatus
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2018, 01:33:16 AM »

Once was enough TWAT. 

Since I'm one of the few people here who can read, I'm taking over. 

• Senatore
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2018, 01:58:33 AM »

cun'T obviously isn't handling them well.

I'm handling it perfectly, thank you for blindly presuming otherwise. Not only have I identified the problem, I have come up with a number of suitable workarounds to mitigate it. I say "a number" because I was pretty sure from the outset that the most agreeable solution (ie: the one where you did your job properly) was unlikely to result in the mutually agreeable result of you getting a decent showcase match of genuine flaming ability as per the stips Din and I agreed upon with none of the garbage filler you've seen fit to incorporate into it and as a result, even less likely to prove an incentive for me to revise my position on participating in this year's PYP. I'm perfectly okay with exercising one of the many other options and while they don't pose any immediate benefit to your match infrastructure here, they at least satisfy (I think) the requirement of getting the posts out to the participants who are engaging in the match as per the stips Din and I agreed upon.

Neither Din or myself are inconvenienced in any way by it; in point of fact, it's a better outcome from my perspective since I'm not required to adhere to any of the ridiculously redundant (read "retarded") rules this site insists upon. There's a few other "plusses" I could add to that, if I were inclined to share them that is. Maybe I will, in the fullness of time.  :snick:

...perhaps you need to again view the graphic in the matches thread starter, and also what I wrote in the stips to soothe cun'T's whining

I've made it pretty clear what needs to happen, you've made it abundantly clear by failing to do it that I've decided to go with Plan B instead. If, after handballing your responsibilities off on to Ceedub because you're too stubborn to eat crow on your ineptitude, she too decides not to honour the original stips, then...

* da scrotum wot teabags ya shrugs

The lord helps those who help themselves. You can't help yourself, why should I help you?

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2018, 07:52:28 AM »

and here come the cheerleaders cheering for their own irrelevance....critiquing but offering absolutely nothiung of worth themselves

...cause that was a supposedly worthy ^ ^ post...you fucking boring wrinkled sagging scrotum fuck.

अपने अस्थायी भावना के लिए एक स्थायी फैसला लेने के लिए नहीं है

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 244
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2018, 09:49:06 AM »

...cause that was a supposedly worthy ^ ^ post...you fucking boring wrinkled sagging scrotum fuck.

i have reported you for stalking

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2018, 09:52:02 AM »

i need a ((HUG))) now...anyone??

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2018, 10:07:21 AM »

two years before the mast.

Ha, that's a book not many read-

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2018, 10:12:20 AM »

"It's a trick. Get an axe."  -Ash
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 297
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2018, 10:16:17 AM »

You need some feminine wash.
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2018, 10:16:57 AM »

Ask feral...I hear she stockpiles that shit.
You recognize the sink?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2018, 10:18:54 AM »

Don’t ask cdub...she still uses vinegar and baking soda.  And pop rocks on her birthday. 
You recognize the sink?

Biblestudent_007

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.Biblestudent_007 is acknowledged by some.
  • Preference>>>None
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2018, 10:43:02 AM »

You could really turn yourself around if you clean up your language, get a better attitude, and quit denigrating people.

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.kooch needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2018, 10:54:00 AM »

- stick it to Flea
-all run-ins allowed except for certain people ( Caskur and Muffcabbage and their alts)
-poll vote with a minimum of 400 posts here at TRF(that will give certain people 2 weeks to get the required posts here)
- We can start it tomorrow if you want.
The topic is "stick it to Flea"

Contestants may use any or all of the listed media types in the graphic above
Text and virtual reality submissions are expected to be minimal, if at all.

Run-ins allowed except for Caskur, Flea, and their alts
Run in posts must pertain to the subject topic (Flea), or flame the contestants.

Judging to be by poll vote by members with a minimum of 400 posts here at TRF, by match end

You're an idiot Obi.

Now obviously I'm a shit posting retard and I'm not about to take the moral high ground and do the right thing, but really, what the fuck do you expect to achieve by letting c`unT clown you other than managing to run the forums credibility even further into negative integers?

lulz
Come to stomping-groundz.com

It's the wave of the future!

All the gang are there!

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2018, 11:07:19 AM »

accidental deleting of the TRF database incoming.....

failure is the only option
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.272 seconds with 44 queries.