ThirdRailForum

• September 24, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 3360 times)

plus minus reset

kooch

• Stoned.
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • kooch probably just rolled in here.
Re: Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2018, 11:17:05 AM »

accidental deleting of the TRF database incoming.....

failure is the only option

Wouldn't be the first time tens of thousands of posts disappeared from a forum Brain had a panel at.

lulz
Something, something, Goebbels quote. Something, something Godwin's Law.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2018, 11:34:49 AM »

accidental deleting of the TRF database incoming.....

failure is the only option

Be there, done that. 

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2018, 12:49:52 PM »

i have not seen this much administrative incompetence since Trump became president

Obi is  Anthony Scaramucci  telling people to suck his dick but failing to provide any direction or leadership in yet another clusterfuck

we got multiple Ivanka Trumps walking in and out of the match thread doing  the exact same thing she does in the white house, absolutely fucking nothing

we got the typical shit posting assholes who shout cries of "boring" completely oblivious that by shouting fucking boring every other posts adds jack shit to the forum and makes you an utterly fucking clueless cunt who can't flame or post anything worth a shit

Obi has,  with out a doubt,   lead Cunt into not giving a fuck about participating in the pyp or any other shit activities being planned and Din probably would rather spend the rest of his day getting his tubby frame wrapped in sea algae and cucumber peels then finish his day sitting for an hour in an Indian sweat lodge shedding pounds and whatever other impurities he picked up while posting in TRF over the years

about the only thing Obi can do to redeem himself it to post a video where he  cunt punches Fredreka and Feral while wearing the "Hulk Smash Hands" toy by Hasbro

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2018, 01:05:39 PM »

Wait a minute?  Is that sum cunt?

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2018, 01:54:49 PM »

Looks like dins bin jilted at the alter and fox is auditioning to be his new bride. Ffs put him outta his misery and say you'll have him

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2018, 06:06:20 PM »

Apparently cun`T does not sympathize with men who cannot read, and TWAT does not sympathize with men who are not gentle. 

DO NOT DESPAIR

I have chosen wisely to spend my time analyzing just where this discussion thread went wrong.  And I have made a discovery.  In between posts 3 and 11 there was a glimmer of reason and sanity present.  It was brightest between posts 3 and 4, and had winked out by post 11, BUT IT WAS THERE.  If I could find it once, there is a chance that someone could find it again.

da scrotum wot teabags yaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2018, 06:58:07 PM »

Apparently cun`T does not sympathize with men who cannot read
Damn straight. People who cannot read have no business on message boards! :tard:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2018, 07:17:37 PM »

Rowan “sympathizes” with Freud.  Rowan just doesn’t sympathize with men who don’t read his tripe....and offer him sex on the couch.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2018, 07:22:30 PM »

Damn straight. People who cannot read have no business on message boards! :tard:

You were asked to post YOUR stips in THIS thread. Din did. You didn't.

You're slimy. Truly.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2018, 07:39:51 PM »

Twapwned. 

• Senatore
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2018, 07:40:55 PM »

You were asked to post YOUR stips in THIS thread. Din did. You didn't.

You're slimy. Truly.
My stips were posted, they were also linked to after you had split this thread from the discussion where they were orignially posted. You need only have clicked the link to see them.

I also note that in both mine and DIn's stips there is NO mention of run-ins being exempt from the topic of the match, a topic agreed upon by myself and Din and FUCKED WITH by you. Sit down you incompetent jackoff, you aren't fit to run a chook raffle at an outback Aussie RSL.  :slap:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2018, 07:43:28 PM »

My stips were posted, they were also linked to after you had split this thread from the discussion where they were orignially posted. You need only have clicked the link to see them.

I also note that in both mine and DIn's stips there is NO mention of run-ins being exempt from the topic of the match, a topic agreed upon by myself and Din and FUCKED WITH by you. Sit down you incompetent jackoff, you aren't fit to run a chook raffle at an outback Aussie RSL.  :slap:

[X][02:12:00](X) Bonesaw:Can someone provide some cliff notes as to what's gumming up the cun`T/Din callout? I just assume TWAP screwed something up as usual, but I could be wrong (which is unlikely)
[X][02:28:18](X) cw:Hmmm... It's either https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oEtlJP5P5M or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHJC9ruqqz4

[X][02:42:47](X) da scrotum wot teabags ya:TWAP hasn't gummed up anything. Oh he's tried to, but I've sussed out a way around it.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2018, 07:56:09 PM »

Rowan, the rope-a-dope doesn’t suit you, son. 

Foxmulder, throw in the damn towel!!!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2018, 07:58:36 PM »

Fox must be waxing his taint...

• Senatore
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2018, 08:16:02 PM »

</snip>
Nice try Obi, but it takes two to tango.

You could just accept the fact that the promoter fucked up as he usually does and modify your posting strategy accordingly. I did....

...and I have no problem with continuing to do so, no matter how many times you rock up here bitching at me for having the audacity to do it.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2018, 08:25:01 PM »

All bark, no bite. But you do wear the mask well.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2018, 08:27:28 PM »

Rowan is getting ragdolled here...not even the the pop rocks in cdub’s pussy can distract from this beatdown.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2018, 08:41:50 PM »

Rowan, the rope-a-dope doesn’t suit you, son. 

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 105
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2018, 10:10:58 PM »

Fox must be waxing his taint...

Bahhhhaa!

Imagine the mess on that wax-

• Senatore
« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2018, 12:10:10 AM »

All bark, no bite. But you do wear the mask well.
Who needs bite when the only thing you're bringing is Meals on Wheels stewed lamb and apricot puree old man? Say, since we're on the subject of "no bite", how many more title match challenges do your reckon you'll be awarding between now and when the site ultimately shuts down? And how many of those do you expect will be won on the back of 25 words or less submissions and turd emoticons?

EMBARRASSING!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.335 seconds with 41 queries.