ThirdRailForum

• August 19, 2018, 03:56:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>  (Read 1300 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 222
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

Multimedia Callout

din365

vs

sum cun'T (da scrotum wot teabags ya)

This is a three week event

Starts Monday, March 12th at 12:01 AM EDT

Ends Sunday, April 1st at 11:59 PM EDT

The topic is "stick it to Flea"

Contestants may use any or all of the listed media types in the graphic above
Text and virtual reality submissions are expected to be minimal, if at all.

Run-ins allowed except for Caskur, Flea, and their alts
Run-in posts must pertain to the subject topic.
All other Run-in posts shall be moved to the Discussion Thread.

Judging to be by poll vote by members with a minimum of 400 posts here at TRF, by match end

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 12:01:18 AM »

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 12:47:18 AM »

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 234
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 12:55:35 PM »

THE STRANGERS

who is knocking at my door..go away pumba..don't come around here no more

<DING DONG> Hello Flea, are you home? I wanna rock your world!

I am busy puckering my lips, fat boy. Get lost before I have Benzo...I mean Bone kick your ass.

Flea, ol stinky dick Din369 is in your house, come with me if you want to live. Hey wait you are not flea, you are a stunt double that looks nothing like flea. Hey Flea,  you never post full head pics that can be properly photo chopped onto random horror movie characters , why is that?

Well shit, I am now going to walk nonchalantly down this hallway and obviously not hear or notice  a 300+ pound fat man sneaking up on me with an axe. Dam, I am going to get an axe slammed into my back then make a "blaaarg..blaargy blaaarg" noise and fall face down onto the floor where I will remain motionless until Flea discovers me.

OMG I was listening to a mixtape of Benzo poetry and did not hear anything. They killed my friend Bonesaw, I have no time to check if he is still alive, instead I am going to run hysterically from room to room in typical horror bimbo fashion. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

Caskur: Flea, loser won't even be alive by the time you read this, the Hep c got finally got him and fat ass Din had a heart attack after he killed Bonesaw. Run out the front door!!

Cool. I survived this cliche horror post making me a final girl!! Now I can go back to taking crazy angle selfies and  winning this shit

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 11:39:25 PM »

X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Poppy

• Dictator
  • Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Poppy has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 12:30:02 PM »

It must have been love but it's over now
It must have been good but I lost it somehow
It must have been love but it's over now

din365

• Senatore

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2018, 10:24:15 AM »

mouse drawn artistic impression of what Fleas head looks like

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2018, 02:33:30 PM »

this was Cunty's secret contribution..it was too good not to share

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 10:36:40 PM »

mouse drawn artistic impression of what Fleas head looks like

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Poppy

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2018, 02:48:00 PM »

Great moments in Flea flaming

2017 photo flea posted of her boots

back in 2017 Flea posted a pick of her "boots" but she got the year wrong, she posted her Nikes instead of her boots, and worse of all her T's looked like P's and this caused one specific asshole to have a nuclear meltdown

this asshole then proceeded to flame Flea is the most  devastating, relentless  and creative way ever conceived in flaming history

This asshole used Flea's handwriting as a fucking avatar and Flaming history was made

This has been another great moment in TRF flaming history brought to you by Cunty/Din's multimedia match

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2018, 02:50:04 AM »

• Senatore
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2018, 12:01:21 AM »

This match has ended.

Please vote for either da scrotum, or din365

Judging to be by poll vote by members with a minimum of 400 posts

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2018, 06:24:31 AM »

I'm voting for fox, the others were a load of crap

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2018, 03:08:53 PM »

Too bad you don't have a more refined sense of humour. I found Sascha's Space Video to be utterly hilarious. Accordingly, I am putting my disdain for polls to one side and voting for my opponent, the inimitable and redoubtable Din365.  :grin:

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2018, 04:29:53 PM »

and before TWAT gets any funny ideas. If only 1 person votes, then so be it. Leave it the fuck alone.

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2018, 07:55:21 PM »

You get that live songflame I PMed you?

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2018, 08:05:19 PM »

and before TWAT gets any funny ideas. If only 1 person votes, then so be it. Leave it the fuck alone.

cw is the Promoter/mod of this debacle, even though I had to step in and open the voting process for her.

Do try to keep up.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.323 seconds with 37 queries.