ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 04:44:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>  (Read 1335 times)

plus minus reset

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Multimedia Callout: din365 vs sum cun'T <MATCH THREAD> <DECISION>
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2018, 08:40:01 PM »

Meh.
Not a big fan of cloud-based software which is why after looking to finally upgrade from PS CS5 when I got the laptop and realizing Adobe had taken PS into the cloud I went right back to PsP.

PsPX9 worked fine for my usage and PsP2018 has continued to satisfy.
That's just a personal observation, not to compare/contrast PsP with other programs.
If you're happy with PS then be well, have fun, etc.

I'm trying to think of a software product that might count me as any sort of fanboi and... nope. I got nothin'.

Oh wait!
HTMLKit Tools. Love love love that app.
Okay so there's the one bit of software to which I feel genuinely attached.
...but I still won't care if you want to slag it. It's not about "best", it's about what works for me.

Fuckin' snobs... Sheesh.

Who said anything about "best"? I called it industry standard and none of your curmudgeonly "fuckin' snobs" garbage changes that. People like you and Caskur clearly don't work well others; I do. It's called "collaboration" and when you are involved in "collaborative efforts" it kinda pays to have software that speaks the same language. It so happens that more work gets done on Adobe's CC than any other and having dipped my toes in PSP occasionally over the years since migrating my skill set from it I am in a position to see why this would be so.

Get used to cloud based services, you'll find more and more business getting conducted that way as time goes on Grandad. Or get used to the retirement home, whatever.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2018, 09:09:18 PM »

Who said anything about "best"?

Fine then, Quibbly the Quibbling Quibbler. "Better than".
Are you more comfortable with that mode of saying basically the same thing in context of your compare/contrast efforts? I know you know what was being discussed and how that word should be interpreted but if you'd rather waste time bandying semantics then please consider yourself patronized and just get on with it already.

People like you and Caskur clearly don't work well others

I have and might still do, on the condition that partner wasn't an insufferable nit-picking elitist.
Working well with those kind of people has never interested me.

Get used to cloud based services

Be my guest.
I'd rather do things that don't necessitate cloud based services, thanks.
The day that is no longer a thing that can be managed I'll grumble a bit then adapt to the new conditions.
That day is not today.

I'll just keep pleasing myself... but have fun doing what you're supposed to do according to other people.   :borat:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

• Senatore
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2018, 09:31:19 PM »

Fine then, Quibbly the Quibbling Quibbler. "Better than".
Are you more comfortable with that mode of saying basically the same thing in context of your compare/contrast efforts? I know you know what was being discussed and how that word should be interpreted but if you'd rather waste time bandying semantics then please consider yourself patronized and just get on with it already.

I have and might still do, on the condition that partner wasn't an insufferable nit-picking elitist.
Working well with those kind of people has never interested me.

Be my guest.
I'd rather do things that don't necessitate cloud based services, thanks.
The day that is no longer a thing that can be managed I'll grumble a bit then adapt to the new conditions.
That day is not today.

I'll just keep pleasing myself... but have fun doing what you're supposed to do according to other people.   :borat:

"Absolutely", "whatevs" and "wipe up after yourself".
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2018, 10:24:59 PM »

People like you and Caskur clearly don't work well others; I do.

That evidence has never manifested itself.

You're a bullshitter and little else.

• Senatore
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2018, 11:10:25 PM »

Quote from: Napalm Media
cun`TBlood & the d`Aspinettes - Poofers Song.mpg

Late 2011. Second unanswered entry in the last Poofer/Pickles vs sc`T/EB callout challenge at Brawl Hall. Vocals by Evil Blood, chops by Cassandra Curse, production by sum cun`T.

Betcha nobody ever did this in PSP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma17a_M6wYM

I wonder what Caskur's head will look like in a Veronica Moser scat scene...  :snick:

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2018, 02:21:07 AM »

Betcha nobody ever did this in PSP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma17a_M6wYM

I wonder what Caskur's head will look like in a Veronica Moser scat scene...  :snick:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oZ4xO8dD4I
i think the witcher 3 answered that nicely.  :snick:

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2018, 11:48:13 PM »

By a vote of 3 to 1, the winner of this match is declared to be:

din365

Congrats

Discussion thread is:

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16891.0

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.294 seconds with 38 queries.