ThirdRailForum

• November 20, 2017, 06:30:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: WHOA! Breastfeeding til 8?! Now I've seen everything!  (Read 2477 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
WHOA! Breastfeeding til 8?! Now I've seen everything!
« on: December 05, 2008, 05:42:55 PM »

I almost have no words, but that would be impossible as you all very well know by now  :lmao:

This really freaked me the fuck out! I find it perverse in a way as well. Same as I would find a child over the age of 2 drinking from a bottle or using a binky I suppose.

Allowing a child, with teeth, to breast feed is extreme and has to be considered some sort of psychological abuse. I wonder if the mother would portray it in the same harmless way if her children were male?

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
Re: WHOA! Breastfeeding til 8?! Now I've seen everything!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 08:33:51 PM »

If the child is so into breast milk, why doesn't she pump it, and store that shit in the fridge?  :slap:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 09:19:15 PM »

EXACTLY!

actually, did you ever pump??  :confused: that shit hurt like the dickens!

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 09:27:35 PM »

I'm, single and don't have kids.  But, I also have nothing against breastfeeding small babies...
But really, do you want a grown child or a teenaged boy sucking your tit..:rotf: just kidding..okay let me rephrase that, ..do you want an over-aged child nursing, with teeth, who can dress themselves, breast feeding on your tit? I know I wouldn't.
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 09:44:59 PM »

hehehehe!

i tried to BF my son but my tittays blew up like massive hard watermelons, i was afraid he would suffocate! i had more success with my daughter, i blew up but wasn't as hard, but my son was very jealous and would pelt things at us from across the room. thats when i tried to pump. i DO NOT recommend it at all what so EVER! it's this contraption that sucks like your entire breast into it and it was VERY painful!!

the fact that the woman had to tell her daughter no monkey business before the child helped herself was just down right fucking creepy!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 292
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 10:18:28 PM »

Johnny Storm....breast pump for hire. :grin:

/Have breast pump, will travel.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 12:28:24 AM »

That is so fucking sick. If my kids even thionk of looking at my tit I will punch them clear in the face.

Fuck that.

Oh there was a lady on our block - we used to have block parties and her 4 year old would run around around with the other kids. Then one time she was all "Oh do you want some milkmilk?" and then she whipped it out and the 4 year old latched right on. What The Fuck.

She wasn't invited to our block parties again. Fuckin crazy ass.

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 01:24:08 AM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

i have a retarded cousin (she was adopted), who is some what functional and cuts meat in a deli department. some illegal Guatemalan got her knocked up 4 times in a row and already has a brood of his own in SA, but anyway...last time i visited her in NY all the kids were running around her and she kept calling them her chi chi babies. i had no idea what the fuck she was talking about til she whipped out a boob and started feeding her infant right in front of us and her 3 year old pulled up her blouse and started munching on the other side! my children and i were fucking horrified! we got the hell out of there and havent been back since. i send her an xmas card with 50 bucks in it instead of calling  :lol:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2008, 03:51:34 AM »

Way to much yuk in this thread.

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2008, 05:36:59 AM »

Way to much yuk in this thread.

i know!  :rotf:

torch is a manly man with tittay radar.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2008, 12:53:02 PM »

OMG that's hilarious! I'm sorry that's your cousin HAHAHA

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2008, 01:05:43 PM »

I breast fed both my girls until they were 10 months old and cut their front teeth. After that, they were DENIED THE TITTAY. And pumping? Hell to the fuckin' NO. Some ass, I think it was my sick sadistic sister, got me an electric breast pump for my first child's baby shower (I had this notion that I was going to be mother of the year or something, make organic baby food, breast feed, and pump milk for when I was at work). I used it once, for about a second. That thing sucked my entire boob into it and YANKED. Nooooo. It felt like my nipple was being ripped through my asshole. I'm all for a little nipple pain but holy hell, I would NEVER tell anyone to go through that.

Seriously though, I just don't think it's appropriate for any child over a year or so to be latched on to the breast. Sorry, but in this culture, breasts are sexual as well as utilitarian, and it sends conflicting messages to the kid. I think Dani's right, it does constitute some kind of psychological or at least emotional abuse.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2008, 01:10:55 PM »

Well if this thread prooves one thing it is that its Damn its good to be a man. :grin:

:tater: :applause: :panda: :elle: :trophy: :tater: :looney:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2008, 01:12:23 PM »

C'mon, Loony, I bet you'd like the feeling of having your nipple ripped through your asshole.  :rotf:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 01:15:14 PM »

Nope I am not a masocist, you can keep your period pains, childbirth, breast feeding etc.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2008, 01:18:10 PM »

Don't be such a baby.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2008, 01:21:18 PM »

Call it what you will, I call it down the pub time.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2008, 01:22:26 PM »

I call that titty hunting. :vc:

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2008, 04:56:34 PM »

I had this notion that I was going to be mother of the year or something, make organic baby food, breast feed, and pump milk for when I was at work). I used it once, for about a second. That thing sucked my entire boob into it and YANKED. Nooooo. It felt like my nipple was being ripped through my asshole. I'm all for a little nipple pain but holy hell, I would NEVER tell anyone to go through that.

funny how that works  :vc: i read everything i could get my hands on from the moment i knew i was pregnant and as soon as the episiotomy was being stitched up, it all went out the window! i actually obtained an industrial pump from the hospital to use and it was a fucking nightmare!

Seriously though, I just don't think it's appropriate for any child over a year or so to be latched on to the breast. Sorry, but in this culture, breasts are sexual as well as utilitarian, and it sends conflicting messages to the kid. I think Dani's right, it does constitute some kind of psychological or at least emotional abuse.

you would think that the mother would get sick and tired of that shit. i mean who has time to sit there and feed a grown child? you wouldn't sit and spoon feed a healthy 7 year old. not to mention wearing those nasty breast pads, she must leak at some point if she isn't feeding her kid like a cow. she mustn't get very kinky in bed either unless her husband digs breast milk  :confused: blech!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2008, 05:01:33 PM »

For real. My boobs are an integral part of my sex life, and there is NO FUCKING WAY I'm giving that up so I can sit there having a grown-ass kid with big ole teeth chomping down on the rings. Sorry. I have an adult for that. :grin:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.435 seconds with 39 queries.