ThirdRailForum

• April 24, 2018, 10:50:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is Chris on GoFkYourself forum?  (Read 144 times)

plus minus reset

therealkernelTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • therealkernel probably just rolled in here.
Who is Chris on GoFkYourself forum?
« on: March 14, 2018, 01:59:09 AM »

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Who is Chris on GoFkYourself forum?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 02:01:47 AM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 10:42:14 AM »

SOME DUMB FUKIN FARMER FROM KENTUCKY

YOU KNOW THE KIND

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 144
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 10:56:30 AM »

He was known in forums as Fat Drunk.

I told him to quit cracking open the vodka.  :cry2:  I hope his wife and kids are doing okay.

Armnold

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 11:49:23 AM »

I told him to quit cracking open the vodka.  :cry2:  I hope his wife and kids are doing okay.

He was a very smart guy so fuck you all.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 12:04:13 PM »

Let Farmer in

So we can ban him

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 02:33:31 PM »

• Quaestor
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2018, 06:38:09 PM »

He was known in forums as Fat Drunk.

I didn't remember his real name but do remember seeing a post made on CO about him dying. I was thinking it was FRW since it was prominently displayed on his forum. So I take it that FRW is ok except for the problem with the caps lock key.

• Quaestor
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2018, 06:39:43 PM »

Fat Drunk was ok in my book. Was sad that he died at such a young age.

• Quaestor
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 06:40:25 PM »

SOME DUMB FUKIN FARMER FROM KENTUCKY

YOU KNOW THE KIND

Did you steal FRW's keyboard?  :grin:

• Quaestor
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 06:41:13 PM »

Hard liquor is bad news if used in excess. Better to drink beer or ale.

• Quaestor
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2018, 06:43:26 PM »

Let Farmer in

So we can ban him

I'm no longer a liberal. I belong in that forum.

Did you see this?

Hillary Clinton blames 'pressure' from men for why white women voted for Trump

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/13/hillary-clinton-blames-pressure-from-men-for-why-white-women-voted-for-trump.html

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2018, 11:43:23 PM »

He was a very smart guy so fuck you all.

Smart, but alcoholic.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2018, 11:44:39 PM »

I heard his wife remarried, Lemon.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2018, 12:01:09 AM »

I heard his wife remarried, Lemon.

Makes sense.  Smart and pretty lady.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2018, 01:39:58 AM »

Makes sense.  Smart and pretty lady.

And best of all, a conservative. She's the Premium package

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2018, 02:07:13 AM »

And best of all, a conservative. She's the Premium package

And yer a whiner.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2018, 02:15:30 AM »

And yer a whiner.

Don't get mad, Econobudget.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2018, 02:18:03 AM »

Don't get mad, Econobudget.

Because of your whining and crying?   :cry2:  :tissue:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2018, 12:09:38 PM »

Because of your whining and crying?   :cry2:  :tissue:

No, because Amy was a real lady. And you're not.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2018, 05:25:56 PM »

No, because Amy was a real lady. And you're not.

We’re extremely similar, actually.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up

Page created in 0.325 seconds with 38 queries.