ThirdRailForum

• April 20, 2018, 08:26:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have arrived. You may now genuflect in my direction.  (Read 224 times)

plus minus reset

your Lord and MasterTopic starter

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
I have arrived. You may now genuflect in my direction.
« on: March 20, 2018, 10:03:52 AM »

Why do all the crayons have teeth marks in them at this forum?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 269
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: I have arrived. You may now genuflect in my direction.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 10:05:34 AM »

Because someone ate the box.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 12:59:37 PM »

I saved the pink ones for you.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.louie is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 03:07:19 PM »

Because someone ate the box.

I remember doing that.

~snort!

Zen Master

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Zen Master has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 08:34:16 PM »

Oh great, another Brent alt.  Don't you have a White Castle to hold hostage?

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 09:06:57 PM »

Oh great, another Brent alt.  Don't you have a White Castle to hold hostage?

White Castle burger?  :lmao:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 09:43:08 PM »

Another one hit wonder.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 10:10:28 PM »

Another one hit wonder.

Afternoon Delight in Brazil.  One hit!

John Dick

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • John Dick probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2018, 07:34:51 PM »

Well so be it!

your Lord and MasterTopic starter

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 12:57:11 PM »

There is a dirty big grogan lurking up my sphincter. Which one of you delightful sycophants will volunteer your eagerly slavering mouths to be my toilet?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.254 seconds with 38 queries.