ThirdRailForum

• April 24, 2018, 10:46:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Cat 5 Cyclone Marcus headed for caskur  (Read 418 times)

plus minus reset

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Cat 5 Cyclone Marcus headed for caskur
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2018, 11:14:26 PM »

Two Cyclones - Now we have new one in the Northern Territory Nora (a Cat 1) at the moment...

Cyclone Marcus heading south and shrinking down to cat 4, (thank God) looks like no fishing for the fishermen or illegal boat people reaching the shore.... or illegal drugs for that matter.

Why's that? Haven't you learned that it's just words on a screen yet?

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2018, 11:52:55 PM »

:dontknow:

I wish only the best for Caskur and that beautiful place she lives in.
Well better start praying for a deluge to wash all the jacaranda blossoms and dogshit from her naturestrip then, she and Kurt are too lazy to sweep it up on a regular basis and it looks a fucking eyesore on Google Street view.  :snick:

Someone with my considerable skills...

:rotflmao:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 401
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2018, 12:02:20 AM »

Cat 4 Marcus is heading south. They said by the time it reaches Perth it'll be a tropical depression however so far it been labeled a "beast"..

Yes, i read earlier that it was forecast to encounter wind shear and cooler temperatures, dissipating into a tropical depression by the 24th so you might get your wish of heavy rains by the time it gets near you.

Seems like insanely strong and previously rare storms are the new normal now as the planet continues to get warmer so those of us in tropical coastlines need to get use to it and be more prepared.

Unfortunately like you said, many of those who have never experienced one have no idea what they are facing or what hit them after the fact. People in Puerto Rico STILL have no fucking electricity 6 months after they were devastated by Hurricane Maria and they are technically part of the United States! Imagine the third world countries trying to cope after something like that.

I would be taking a shit if I were in anything less than a concrete bunker or a fortified nuclear shelter if a strong cat 4 storm or cat 5 was headed for a direct strike over me. In other words, i would gtfo of there.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2018, 12:18:26 AM »

Yes, i read earlier that it was forecast to encounter wind shear and cooler temperatures, dissipating into a tropical depression by the 24th so you might get your wish of heavy rains by the time it gets near you.

Seems like insanely strong and previously rare storms are the new normal now as the planet continues to get warmer so those of us in tropical coastlines need to get use to it and be more prepared.

Unfortunately like you said, many of those who have never experienced one have no idea what they are facing or what hit them after the fact. People in Puerto Rico STILL have no fucking electricity 6 months after they were devastated by Hurricane Maria and they are technically part of the United States! Imagine the third world countries trying to cope after something like that.

I would be taking a shit if I were in anything less than a concrete bunker or a fortified nuclear shelter if a strong cat 4 storm or cat 5 was headed for a direct strike over me. In other words, i would gtfo of there.

Hang on Brain... I'll be with you in an hour, my sister is here...I'm busy...bbl

Well better start praying for a deluge to wash all the jacaranda blossoms and dogshit from her naturestrip then, she and Kurt are too lazy to sweep it up on a regular basis and it looks a fucking eyesore on Google Street view.  :snick:

:rotflmao:

This time of the year, where it hasn't rained for over two months, most lawns are struggling. I don't think our front is an eye-sore, it might not be manicured but an eye-sore it is not  Maybe you should recheck your google earth maps, ya stupid wanker...

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2018, 12:29:12 AM »

Hang on Brain... I'll be with you in an hour, my sister is here...I'm busy...bbl

Haha i was meaning to ask you how your slightly better looking but fatter and more obnoxious sister was doing. Haven't heard about her in a long time.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2018, 02:10:26 AM »

Here is the thing I learned off the ABC weather man and something people need to remember Cat 1-5 is only referring to wind speed and ZERO to do with the amount of rain. Once its declared a cyclone, hurricane, typhoon, it is lethal conditions... in other words, if the wind doesn't get you, the flood will...We place too much importance of categories because media hype up the 4-5s but the same wreckages happen at 1-3.

Now the winds that crossed Perth (Cyclone Alby cat 5) in 1978, crossed at cat 3... and that was the only one I've ever experienced and aren't likely to forget... but the majority of homes built in Perth are double brick... roofs might come off but the walls aren't going anywhere... The only thing that can affect a double brick home is an earthquake...

I am the oldest of 4 girls (plus two brothers)... I am the oldest, fattest and meanest otherwise Joanne is doing OK... My sister is half my weight so I don't know where you're getting the wrong impression from...lol

None of us look good anymore... those days are gone...

just hurry up and win lotto will ya?,.. I want to move to a country paradise with a pool so I can go skinny dipping... and hire a pool boy (I gotta have one of those).

You can visit free of charge of course...

• Senatore
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2018, 02:58:49 AM »

This time of the year, where it hasn't rained for over two months, most lawns are struggling. I don't think our front is an eye-sore, it might not be manicured but an eye-sore it is not  Maybe you should recheck your google earth maps, ya stupid wanker...

No need, if I wanted to look at shitholes I'd put your front lawn on speed dial. :snick:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2018, 03:12:26 AM »

No need, if I wanted to look at shitholes I'd put your front lawn on speed dial. :snick:

My front won an award for the most beautiful jacaranda display... you don't even have a front lawn... or can grow jacaranda in the first place, imbecile... lmffao.

My picture is two hours old... your picture is 5 months old... you lose and I win AGAIN.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2018, 03:14:31 AM »

Cyclone Marcus winds are decreasing, Cyclone Nova now intensifying.

Mercifully, the ocean is bearing the brunt..

• Senatore
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2018, 04:05:26 AM »

My frontbum won an award for the most beautiful brillopad display... you don't even have a frontbum.. or can grow chlymidia in the first place, imbecile... lmffao.
The things redneck get excited over... :lol:

My picture is two hours old... your picture is 5 months old... you lose and I win AGAIN.
And I bet Kurt is cursing under his breath that I trolled you into badgering him to break out the garden rake and motor mower. Your neighbours similarly must be rolling their eyes and wondering who the fuck is this "sum cunt" to exercise such a Svengali like hold over the local baglady and her cuck. :snick:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2018, 09:24:35 AM »

Our sky condition before the tropical low hits us on Monday but I have a feeling it'll come earlier... I'm just hoping and praying there will be lightning for me to capture.

Both category 3 now...

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2018, 12:12:11 PM »

When Cyclone Marcus was cat 1 and 2, it did this to Darwin... it is absolutely tragical it felled the big trees... absolutely heart breaking really.

We are so lucky so far it hasn't damaged more of Western Australia... I hope I'm not speaking too soon.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/nt/2018/03/18/darwin-begins-massive-marcus-cleanup/

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2018, 02:09:32 PM »

Here is the thing I learned off the ABC weather man and something people need to remember Cat 1-5 is only referring to wind speed and ZERO to do with the amount of rain. Once its declared a cyclone, hurricane, typhoon, it is lethal conditions... in other words, if the wind doesn't get you, the flood will...We place too much importance of categories because media hype up the 4-5s but the same wreckages happen at 1-3.

Now the winds that crossed Perth (Cyclone Alby cat 5) in 1978, crossed at cat 3... and that was the only one I've ever experienced and aren't likely to forget... but the majority of homes built in Perth are double brick... roofs might come off but the walls aren't going anywhere... The only thing that can affect a double brick home is an earthquake...

You are right that categories only refer to wind strength and have very little to do with rain but you are dead wrong about the "same wreckage' at 1-3 as 4 and 5. There is a big of difference once you get to 4 or 5 because the roof on many structures just cannot withstand those wind levels. No matter how many layers of concrete or bricks the walls have.

You have very little to no chance of coming out with your roof and structure in tact after going through a cat 5 or 4 eyewall and a good to decent chance of doing so after a cat 1 or 2 in a solidly built structure.

I've been through 1,2,3 and 5 and 5 was fucking terrifying, even 10-15 miles away from the eyewall.

The wind and storm surge (if you live close to the coast line) is what fucks you up in a hurricane. Rain is not even a thought unless you're in a weak cat 1 or tropical depression which is dispersed and slow moving.

Btw, these type of storms don't usually produce much of any lightning. At least the ones in the Northern Hemisphere dont.

I am the oldest of 4 girls (plus two brothers)... I am the oldest, fattest and meanest otherwise Joanne is doing OK... My sister is half my weight so I don't know where you're getting the wrong impression from...lol

I know, I came across her posted pic in some old thread recently and that's what brought it to mind. The only reason I said she was fatter than you was to see if you would say no, I am fatter than her! as I thought you would and to your credit, you did!

:lol: :borat:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2018, 03:18:38 PM »

We've had 7 (I think) cyclones this year... it's been an active season.

I don't even mention them because, no one here is really interested in Australia.

One place in WA received 2 years worth of rain in one day or some stupid stat like that.

The difference between yours and ours are this, your country is more heavily populated in cyclone areas.

cyclone Tracy back in the mid seventies wiped out an entire capital city on Christmas day and I think it was a cat 3. ..it was smallish and obviously fierce.... Everyone still talks about it because no one knew a capital city was wiped off the map for 3 whole days.

Alby (1978) that travelled down the west coast was absolutely freakish (like Marcus is doing now) but BOTH 5 cats were out at sea at their height thankfully... I would say Darwin and Miami would have the same weather but when Darwin was rebuilt, it was rebuilt stronger to withstand anything... trees, not so much.

No one 40 and under has ever seen a Cyclone come down our coast to Perth... Now those know-all young guys who joined my storm chasers group have experienced what I have been telling them... Cyclones MAY come down... The weather is unpredictable.

Flooding is the worst. People are now told, "don't expect to be saved"... If you do something stupid like drive through a flood, no one is coming to rescue you... and that is as it should be.

Now this one TC Marcus started in Darwin.... that's a very long bloody way from me.  Yours makes world news because many more people are affected...

I can't remember if it rained in Alby (1978).... I just remember the relentless wind, my backyard on a rental property destroyed and 6 months later, all the trees were brown on one side. That wind eroded our coast severely and fanned a bushfire that killed people.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2018, 03:31:52 PM »

When Cyclones (hurricanes) are rampaging, it's hot and saltry in other spots close by and cells pop-up...and there isn't much wind around... that's when you'll get lightning...

two nights ago in Darwin, just outside TC Nova, one guy in my group caught this...

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2018, 03:37:59 PM »

When I was photographing Perth at sunset, this cloud had lightning in it...

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2018, 03:44:17 PM »

And this beautiful cell gave me so much lightning, I was beside myself with glee but the cyclone was way up north in Onslow...

It's off the coast of Carnarvan and Geraldton... looks like a cat 2 maybe...

We never get any rain... then they reckon a mil to 5 mils... not even enough to wet the front lawn... I personally think we're cursed. It's our penance for stealing land off the abos.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2018, 05:06:08 PM »

It's fizzling out and will be dead as a cyclone soon.

You will likely get some needed rain out of it.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2018, 05:13:49 PM »

It's fizzling out and will be dead as a cyclone soon.

You will likely get some needed rain out of it.

I'm saved then...yayyyy...

Surfies are happy about the waves..

What is they are wrong and my fence blows over?

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 144
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2018, 05:28:01 PM »

I'm saved then...yayyyy...

Surfies are happy about the waves..

What is they are wrong and my fence blows over?

Just be glad you don’t live in Trumpmerica, no matter what!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.326 seconds with 35 queries.