• October 18, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Cat 5 Cyclone Marcus headed for caskur  (Read 488 times)

plus minus reset

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Cat 5 Cyclone Marcus headed for caskur
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2018, 05:35:33 PM »

Just be glad you don’t live in Trumpmerica, no matter what!!

Everyday when some dickwad open his or her mouth on my TV, it has an American accent...

too late, we've been invaded... Even Obama was in Sydney yesterday...

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 327
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2018, 05:40:28 PM »

I'm saved then...yayyyy...

Surfies are happy about the waves..

What is they are wrong and my fence blows over?

Their accuracy is very high when the it's this far ahead so id bet a box of popcorn chicken that the predictions for the 25th will be spot on.

That doesn't mean however that you can't get a gust of wind which knocks over your fence! That can happen in any storm.

One of the biggest things which is often overlooked for damage caused by these weather events are governmental building codes.

In US states with little regulation and weak building codes like Alabama and Mississippi, a strong hurricane will destroy nearly everything in its path and go through homes like a hot knife through butter.

You see evidence of the utter destruction that tornadoes unleash on these places almost every week, especially during this time of year but they never seem to learn or think about changing their laws to require that homes be made out of something stronger than fucking flammable tinder and wood.

Thus, their homes and businesses continue to get destroyed and people continue to die on a regular basis as a result of severe weather events which otherwise can be ameliorated and made more survivable.

In states like Florida with stringent building codes, the newer homes constructed after enactment of the tough codes fair much better than those constructed prior to enactment.

So it's not just how strong the cyclones and hurricanes are but also how strongly constructed the structures in a given location are. The latter part depends on the wisdom (and corruption) of the elected officials in charge of the government.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/one-early-lesson-from-irma-hurricane-building-codes-work-1505559600

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2018, 06:19:30 PM »

We have 3 tiers of government... Feds, state, and city council (I live in the Melville city council for instance) more and more corruption occurs these days in City Councils.. It's a HUGE bugbear of mine...

Anyway,.. I'm not going to worry too much. I always make myself sick worrying over loss of native habitat. I have to mentally switch off. When I come up with a good idea, I give it to more level headed people to act on it.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2018, 06:24:59 PM »

We have 3 tiers of government... Feds, state, and city council (I live in the Melville city council for instance) more and more corruption occurs these days in City Councils.. It's a HUGE bugbear of mine...

Same as us.

With your level of interest, 'affability' and spirit maybe you should run for local office to cut through the corruption and try to get things done in your locality. Have you ever thought about that?
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2018, 06:58:23 PM »

Everyday when some dickwad open his or her mouth on my TV, it has an American accent...

too late, we've been invaded... Even Obama was in Sydney yesterday...

I can’t even argue or be offended.  However, Obama is an okay guy.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2018, 01:41:49 AM »

I can’t even argue or be offended.  However, Obama is an okay guy.

I'm not offending you,... Americans belong in America... I don't mind visitors but I strongly object to outsiders coming here trying to change my culture.  I'll talk about it later. I like individual Americans... not arseholes coming here because we have free medical which isn't really free but paid for from my taxes.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2018, 01:45:05 AM »

Lightning indicator is picking up lightning so that means I have a good chance going on a chase and getting some. After my cup of tea, I'm heading north... Bring it Thor. Bring it to me!!!

PS and look at Darwin lighting up like a freakin' Christmas Tree....lol

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2018, 09:28:32 AM »

Thought I'd drive an hour or 2 north and still in Perth metro...UGH

Ended up at Eden Beach this afternoon... checking out this tropical low that wasn't all that exciting really...lol

Found a great spot Bra1n would like though... Behind me KFC, in front of me VVV... Next to KFC was a gym....lol

When you come to Perth Bra1n, you can stay here... this place is OK.. We can Rendezvous.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2018, 09:57:56 AM »

From the world's most modern hospital, Fiona Stanely Hospital.

All this cloud from the remnants of TC Marcus, and we got 1-2 mils... disgusting. I'm seriously disappointed.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2018, 04:05:27 PM »

Perth looks like a nice place to visit but if I ever make it to Australia Ill likely end up on the east coast just due to the logistics.

Aren't there a bunch of dead, rotting, beached whales somewhere near your coastline?

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2018, 09:36:10 PM »

Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2018, 01:25:36 AM »

Perth looks like a nice place to visit but if I ever make it to Australia Ill likely end up on the east coast just due to the logistics.

Aren't there a bunch of dead, rotting, beached whales somewhere near your coastline?

Perth is nice... the Clintons have been here, along with most of your regular American celebs.... The Queen comes here.... The richest woman lives here.... But you go to the other side.... It's filled with cashed up bogans with tattoos and broad accents... your type of people...

You can fly here directly non-stop from London....

Pre-cyclone Marcus, I thought, I better go capture the sunset and it was a real gold one.. The only thing I like about cyclones is the chance to get a good sunset.

Then I saw this cruiser sneaking into Fremantle and I thought, "I wonder if Bra1n is on that?"

Perth is too expensive...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.6 seconds with 34 queries.