ThirdRailForum

• April 20, 2018, 08:23:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you have a pet?  (Read 282 times)

plus minus reset

John DickTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • John Dick probably just rolled in here.
Do you have a pet?
« on: March 21, 2018, 10:01:28 PM »

Do you have a pet? Let's talk about them and share your experiences on having a pet or the things that you want to do with your pet.

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: Do you have a pet?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 10:27:25 AM »

Do you have a pet? Let's talk about them and share your experiences on having a pet or the things that you want to do with your pet.

I was thinking of a permanently locked collar, maybe something from Eternity's collection and possibly a ribbed underbust corset to be worn as a waist training measure. Nothing too drastic you understand, just a little something to remind her of who she is and to let her know how much more special she was than the other women my fiancee and I get to deal with on a day to day basis.

Still debating whether or not to give her lockable chastity piercings, but will probably go ahead with it.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 02:20:44 PM »

I've got a stray cat I adopted. Or, more precisely, it adopted me.

I named it L'soac - it stands for Little Shit Of A Cat.

She lives up to her name.

John DickTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 08:19:03 PM »

I think you love here so much right? ;)

John DickTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 09:44:18 PM »

Hi, just an update, I saw these cat beds which has different designs and colors to choose from based on the personality of my cat. I'm thinking of a lazy cup bed because my cat always sleeps and kinda lazy, but importantly, it looks comfortable though which is a good thing for my pet. I think having one of these will make my cat happy especially at night. What do you think?

John DickTopic starter

• Aedile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 09:47:20 PM »

I was thinking of a permanently locked collar, maybe something from Eternity's collection and possibly a ribbed underbust corset to be worn as a waist training measure. Nothing too drastic you understand, just a little something to remind her of who she is and to let her know how much more special she was than the other women my fiancee and I get to deal with on a day to day basis.

Still debating whether or not to give her lockable chastity piercings, but will probably go ahead with it.

Nice accesories, can I find it on a local store or can I buy it online?

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 401
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 09:56:28 PM »

Hi, just an update, I saw these cat beds which has different designs and colors to choose from based on the personality of my cat. I'm thinking of a lazy cup bed because my cat always sleeps and kinda lazy, but importantly, it looks comfortable though which is a good thing for my pet. I think having one of these will make my cat happy especially at night. What do you think?

My (ex) wife got one of those big beds for my now deceased cat and we could never get him to even stand in it, let alone sleep on it.

Cats are fucking weird, man.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 10:05:29 PM »

Nice accesories, can I find it on a local store or can I buy it online?
Yes.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 10:17:40 PM »

I’m keeping Wot Scrotum in a small cage, apparently.  :lmao:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Oliver Clotheshoffe probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2018, 03:16:28 PM »

Nice cat beds. I thought my cat might like one but they don't have any shaped like a throne.

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2018, 04:16:52 PM »

My cats ignore cat furniture. They prefer the couch. Just like my friends on this forum.  :grin:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 112
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2018, 11:05:36 PM »

My cats ignore cat furniture. They prefer the couch. Just like my friends on this forum.  :grin:

They own the furniture. A catbed is like going camping for a few hours. A scratch post sharpens the claws for the ottoman.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 180
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2018, 06:24:10 AM »

A black staffy who greets visitors that she knows by picking up any item that is handy at the time, wether it's off the floor or in the yard and takes it to them as a gift by placing it at their feet.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2018, 02:18:33 PM »

I have Oliver on a leash now.  :lmao:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2018, 04:51:25 PM »

I have 2 hamsters. They bite.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2018, 05:58:52 PM »

I have 2 hamsters. They bite each of my nuts on command.

:confused:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2018, 09:10:40 PM »

:confused:

Tell niggerotaku to stop emulating Richard Gerbil Gere

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2018, 11:26:57 PM »

Tell niggerotaku to stop emulating Richard Gerbil Gere

He’s on a MLK Jr multi-state tour, promoting Blackness.  He doesn’t stick gerbils up his butt.  Neither should you with miketx on Skype!

You thought no one knew...  :rotf:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2018, 11:40:46 PM »

He’s on a MLK Jr multi-state tour, promoting Blackness.  He doesn’t stick gerbils up his butt.  Neither should you with miketx on Skype!

You thought no one knew...  :rotf:

I really hope you're fucking joking.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2018, 11:49:08 PM »

I really hope you're fucking joking.

😡
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.347 seconds with 37 queries.