ThirdRailForum

• August 20, 2018, 10:19:11 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Question for JooDog  (Read 4640 times)

plus minus reset

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
Re: Question for JooDog
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2018, 01:58:17 AM »

20 years and 45 pounds ago.
and was still ugly even then

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2018, 02:19:25 AM »

and was still ugly even then
puffy face is the word on the street

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2018, 02:24:16 AM »

You're talking bollocks, lemon's pretty

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2018, 02:49:52 AM »

Lemon is a nappy headed fool.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2018, 08:14:10 AM »

lemon's pretty

As much as it pains me to say it I'm with Aunt Fanny on this one.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2018, 10:23:26 AM »

As much as it pains me to say it I'm with Aunt Fanny on this one.

Makes me want to post up a load of shit you can't help agreeing with just to make you really suffer, uncle quentin

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2018, 10:55:59 AM »

Exactly.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2018, 11:27:06 AM »

Lemon is a nappy headed fool.

She’s nappy, but she’s no fool, Fool.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2018, 11:28:38 AM »

Makes me want to post up a load of shit

Looks like you're way ahead of yourself there, Tootz.
Maybe set a goal you didn't already reach last month?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.rancidmilko has a lot to say.
« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2018, 11:37:49 AM »

Prettier than you, hell yeah

I used to be friends with Lemonie on FB so I know the real deal about her

She talks a lot of shit, but she isn't a lot of shit, like you.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2018, 11:43:00 AM »

Lol @ 'used to be'!

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2018, 12:02:10 PM »

(click to show/hide)

That's a load of shit alright.   :turd:

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2018, 01:11:38 PM »

That's a load of shit alright.   :turd:

Way to lower the tone cw, thumbs down to you

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2018, 01:59:55 PM »

Leave Miss Fred alone, you moron.

Lay Moan dropped you on FB due to your Contardisms posting on her timeline.  And how come you're always telling her she IS shit??  I know about you, too.  :snick:

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2018, 03:27:55 PM »

She dropped you on FB due to your Contardisms posting on her timeline.  And how come you're always telling her she IS shit??  I know about you, too.  :snick:

I don't pay too much attention to him, he's a mere spaz

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2018, 05:24:35 PM »

So now the non flaming garbage of the forum expects the rest of us to cease and desist with the flames... typical libtard behaviour.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2018, 05:59:20 PM »

So now the non flaming garbage of the forum expects the rest of us to cease and desist with the flames... typical libtard behaviour.

At least they haven't started complaining about microaggressions. Yet.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2018, 06:01:55 PM »

Don't go giving them any ideas. Just the fact I'm here probably constitutes a bunch of microaggressions as well as a few great big fat ones.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2018, 08:03:33 PM »

No. I shall troll tipsy gypsy. Meatshield away, more targets for me.

Lay Moan dropped you on FB due to your Contardisms posting on her timeline.  And how come you're always telling her she IS shit??  I know about you, too.  :snick:
LOL yeah, I invaded your shitty safe space and made you look bad. That's ok, no hard feelings, I don't expect different from a Kookfrownian. Has that latino negro of yours finally learned to cook a fucking fish or not?

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2018, 08:05:46 PM »

Makes me want to post up a load of shit you can't help agreeing with just to make you really suffer, uncle quentin

Yuo mad bro?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26   Go Up

Page created in 0.675 seconds with 41 queries.