• December 18, 2018, 02:14:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our final week online!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26   Go Down

Author Topic: Question for JooDog  (Read 4948 times)

plus minus reset

Merry Citrus

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trump’s Tower, White Russians, Covfefe
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Question for JooDog
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2018, 08:06:20 PM »

No. I shall troll tipsy gypsy. Meatshield away, more targets for me.
LOL yeah, I invaded your shitty safe space and made you look bad. That's ok, no hard feelings, I don't expect different from a Kookfrownian. Has that latino negro of yours finally learned to cook a fucking fish or not?

You made yourself look like a Contard.  So did poor Reaper, with his Trump worship.  Save that crap for here

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2018, 08:06:30 PM »

I don't pay too much attention to him, he's a mere spaz

You mention my name all the time, I'm constantly stumbling on the little tags stating my ownership on your ass

I can imagine you checking under your bed and behind the door, afraid of me jumping on you.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2018, 08:11:10 PM »

You made yourself look like a Contard.  So did poor Reaper, with his Trump worship.  Save that crap for here

Yeah, like I said blowfish face, I didn't expect differently. When I still wasted my time on that disgraceful place of data mining and leftism bias, I used to unfollow or unfriend libtards all the time

I was surprised that you accepted me in the first place. And I know I never broke your trust. Except for the latino nigger fish burning thing

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2018, 08:12:29 PM »

Yuo mad bro?

She probably managed to scrape money to buy a couple ounces of beef

She's having the red meat angers

Merry Citrus

• Emperor
  • Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Merry Citrus has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2018, 08:14:26 PM »

Yeah, like I said blowfish face, I didn't expect differently. When I still wasted my time on that disgraceful place of data mining and leftism bias, I used to unfollow or unfriend libtards all the time

I was surprised that you accepted me in the first place. And I know I never broke your trust. Except for the latino nigger fish burning thing

I’ll pass this info onto Lems.  The fish fry at her house went well.  They’ll fry bigger fish next time.  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2018, 08:18:46 PM »

Lol @ 'used to be'!

I left Faecesbooth a while ago

And anyone still using that shit after all the crap that surfaced later is a fucking retard.

Unless you're a liberal but that's sort of a synonym for fucking retard

Merry Citrus

• Emperor
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2018, 08:22:06 PM »

I left Faecesbooth a while ago

And anyone still using that shit after all the crap that surfaced later is a fucking retard.

Unless you're a liberal but that's sort of a synonym for fucking retard

This is the crap you posted on her FB ^^

:dontknow:

Merry Citrus

• Emperor
« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2018, 08:28:48 PM »

At least they haven't started complaining about microaggressions. Yet.

All my aggressions are big and involve banging heads together.

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #128 on: April 18, 2018, 01:07:33 AM »

All my aggressions are big and involve banging heads together.

Oh Fuck! Get ready for a tsunami of shitty posts.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 151
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #129 on: April 18, 2018, 01:46:35 AM »

You mention my name all the time, I'm constantly stumbling on the little tags stating my ownership on your ass

I can imagine you checking under your bed and behind the door, afraid of me jumping on you.

You've been doing your best to get me to notice you since I stopped mentioning your name. I know you missed me

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #130 on: April 18, 2018, 02:06:48 AM »

You've been doing your best to get me to notice you since I stopped mentioning your name. I know you missed me

I know I have missed yuo. Perhaps we need to take this e-forum romance to the next level my beautiful exotic thimble shaped beauty. Tonight, I will swim in pigs blood (Caskurs), and myself and yuo will have glorious cybersex where yuo scream to whatever god it is yuo're praying to today as yuo climax in a TRF orgasm.

Then spent of yuor sexual desires, with your animalistic lust caged for a few microseconds, we can bask in the shade of yuor backside.

Yes?
No?
Maybe?

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #131 on: April 18, 2018, 03:25:19 AM »

I know I have missed yuo. Perhaps we need to take this e-forum romance to the next level my beautiful exotic thimble shaped beauty. Tonight, I will swim in pigs blood (Caskurs), and myself and yuo will have glorious cybersex where yuo scream to whatever god it is yuo're praying to today as yuo climax in a TRF orgasm.

Then spent of yuor sexual desires, with your animalistic lust caged for a few microseconds, we can bask in the shade of yuor backside.

Yes?
No?
Maybe?

Lol at this chump trying to pretend he's not a faggot. I know your tricks and they won't work with me, junior

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #132 on: April 18, 2018, 03:41:31 AM »

Lol at this chump trying to pretend he's not a faggot. I know your tricks and they won't work with me, junior

First off "Have Artic shelf ass, will travel", where oh where in the great book of Islam did yuo ever think that this manly man who watches the Rachel Ray show is a "faggot"? By, "tricks" do yuo mean by me one day reaching the summit of yuor majestically large bottom, and planting my flag deep within it? Or perhaps, yuo mean the way that I think of yuo as an immovable but beautiful land mass? Kind of like Alaska. Well, color me caught being in love.....this is just pillow talk right baby?

So ummm...was that a yes, no; or maybe?

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #133 on: April 18, 2018, 06:45:05 AM »

First off "Have Artic shelf ass, will travel", where oh where in the great book of Islam did yuo ever think that this manly man who watches the Rachel Ray show is a "faggot"? By, "tricks" do yuo mean by me one day reaching the summit of yuor majestically large bottom, and planting my flag deep within it? Or perhaps, yuo mean the way that I think of yuo as an immovable but beautiful land mass? Kind of like Alaska. Well, color me caught being in love.....this is just pillow talk right baby?

So ummm...was that a yes, no; or maybe?

It's a you may come round and do my chores for me. I'm too nice to you, you know

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #134 on: April 18, 2018, 06:55:35 AM »

It's a you may come round and do my chores for me. I'm too nice to you, you know

Which is why I'm in love with yuo. Even a U.S. drone airstrike doesn't faze me. My love is that pure.

Was that a yes, no; or maybe?

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2018, 07:07:37 AM »

Which is why I'm in love with yuo. Even a U.S. drone airstrike doesn't faze me. My love is that pure.

Was that a yes, no; or maybe?

Good, you can start by cleaning the oven, bring your own pinny and marigolds, after that we'll see how you get on in the tea bitch role

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2018, 07:15:07 AM »

Good, you can start by cleaning the oven, bring your own pinny and marigolds, after that we'll see how you get on in the tea bitch role

Totally the caste system. Instead of making me a slave could yuo just love an African infidel?

You do know that Barbara Bush died today,  don't yuo!

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2018, 07:39:09 AM »

Totally the caste system. Instead of making me a slave could yuo just love an African infidel?

South African?

You do know that Barbara Bush died today,  don't yuo!

I do now, why?

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2018, 07:43:41 AM »

South African?

I do now, why?

Yuor love has no color issues does it? With Mrs. Bush dying, I need yuo to hold me even if you do smell like curry.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2018, 08:09:41 AM »

Yuor love has no color issues does it? With Mrs. Bush dying, I need yuo to hold me even if you do smell like curry.

My love has chicken shit issues
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26   Go Up

Page created in 0.38 seconds with 35 queries.