ThirdRailForum

• May 26, 2018, 01:37:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question for JooDog  (Read 4404 times)

plus minus reset

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
Re: Question for JooDog
« Reply #500 on: May 16, 2018, 07:58:40 AM »

Oh, I’m a druggie now?

Did I say that peon? No, YUO just did dicklips.

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.Damage.INC makes good points.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #501 on: May 16, 2018, 07:59:32 AM »

You sound angry, lighten up already

Don't yuo have a family member to bed down with?

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 345
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #502 on: May 16, 2018, 08:00:04 AM »

Take another hit, fatso.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #503 on: May 16, 2018, 08:01:30 AM »

Take another hit, fatso.

Look who's talking, the idiot posting about needles. Go ahead shoot yuorself in the foot again.... No pun intended asshat.

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 209
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #504 on: May 16, 2018, 08:02:28 AM »

Let me guess...more sarcasm?

lmao..

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #505 on: May 16, 2018, 08:03:09 AM »

Don't yuo have a family member to bed down with?

Trying to suss out the competition huh?
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud, dinky diana, captain kwyjibo

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 209
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #506 on: May 16, 2018, 08:06:28 AM »

:lol: lmao I laughed out loud..

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #507 on: May 16, 2018, 08:10:35 AM »

Let me guess...more sarcasm?

lmao..

Any other stupid questions?

Trying to suss out the competition huh?

Way to make sense and deflect the truth once again.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26]   Go Up

Page created in 0.425 seconds with 36 queries.