ThirdRailForum

• April 20, 2018, 08:25:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Question for JooDog  (Read 1395 times)

plus minus reset

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Question for JooDog
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2018, 08:03:57 PM »

Well in that case thank god I won't be coming near yuor stretch-marked monstrosities.

Sounds good, pal.  Whatever you say.

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2018, 08:07:24 PM »

Sounds good, pal.  Whatever you say.

Pray-tell, are yuor nipples rootbeer flavored or redneck flavored and are they as gummy like gummy cola candy?

Vitriol

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.
  • Awards: Win vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2018, 08:54:06 PM »

X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2018, 09:02:45 PM »

Pray-tell, are yuor nipples rootbeer flavored or redneck flavored and are they as gummy like gummy cola candy?

Go away, gay man.  Live your lifestyle on your side of the street.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2018, 09:03:43 PM »

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Governor
  • Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2018, 09:04:45 PM »

Go away, gay man.  Live your lifestyle on your side of the street.

Even on the other side of the street,  I'm bound to trip over yuor breasts pretending to be a firehose.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2018, 04:38:43 PM »

Gotcher box of tissues at the ready??

20 years and 45 pounds ago.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2018, 07:27:17 PM »

Gotcher box of tissues at the ready??

That’s some top shelf white women, right thurr...[/Patrice O’Neal]
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2018, 07:28:02 PM »

Shave your back, squatch.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 269
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2018, 07:28:46 PM »

Better than what you're saddled with.

Lemon never says "neigh", and man o' man - can she ever bob for apples (or so I've heard on good rumor).

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2018, 07:41:50 PM »

That’s my sister, bud.

Tell yuor sister her tits look like oversized water balloons.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2018, 07:42:50 PM »

Tell yuor sister her tits look like oversized water balloons.

Fuck off.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2018, 07:43:56 PM »

It’s okay if you’re gay.

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2018, 07:46:14 PM »

Fuck off.

Did yuo say that or did one of yuor deflated tits say that?

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2018, 05:49:56 AM »

That’s some top shelf white women, right thurr...[/Patrice O’Neal]

Yeah,  but this is far from,  "top shelf".

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 151
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2018, 06:06:14 AM »

Your lonely spam brings a tear to my eye, damaged. Are you even ok?
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2018, 07:04:32 AM »

Your lonely spam brings a tear to my eye, damaged. Are you even ok?

I just need a good old fashioned woman to bring me down to earth. A woman who will listen to my needs,  a woman to love me for who I really am, a woman to be there when no one else is, a woman without a pecker, and a woman who doesn't look like the Wise and Powerful when he's menstruating ...... Well we know that's not yuo. So what is it it yuo want again?

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 151
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2018, 10:45:40 AM »

I just need a good old fashioned woman to bring me down to earth. A woman who will listen to my needs,  a woman to love me for who I really am, a woman to be there when no one else is, a woman without a pecker, and a woman who doesn't look like the Wise and Powerful when he's menstruating ...... Well we know that's not yuo. So what is it it yuo want again?

That's a lot of women you need, good luck with that......
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2018, 06:53:39 PM »

That's a lot of women you need, good luck with that......

Yuo fit the bill in regards to a lot of "women", but I insist on yuo shaving yuor beard first. And are yuo circumcised?

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Governor
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2018, 10:37:24 PM »

Fuck off.

Did yuo want me to do that now, or later?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.286 seconds with 36 queries.