• December 18, 2018, 02:56:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our final week online!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: A Reminder To All Members  (Read 3825 times)

plus minus reset

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: A Reminder To All Members
« Reply #180 on: April 08, 2018, 12:35:12 PM »

Do you ever find it equal parts entertaining and ironic that the best and the worst of the Flametown Remnant are Australian?
No, mainly because they're not.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #181 on: April 08, 2018, 12:40:53 PM »

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #182 on: April 08, 2018, 12:44:09 PM »

Fucken gross, innit? They should put shit like that on a leash and tie it up outside of the local library where it cannot post pictures of itself.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 151
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #183 on: April 08, 2018, 03:45:35 PM »

WTF man, I just had lunch

Evidently you had some Dutch courage too, jog on, chicken shit

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #184 on: April 08, 2018, 04:23:42 PM »

Evidently you had some Dutch courage too, jog on, chicken shit

I said I'd hit that, once upon a time, I'll admit to it

But it was before I knew, you know, about those things

Like you being stupid, liberal and gypsy.

• Senatore
« Reply #185 on: April 08, 2018, 04:58:32 PM »

You can still hit it, I'm sure a man in your position can lay his hands on an assortment of baseball bats, cudgels and ball peen hammers.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #186 on: April 08, 2018, 07:26:39 PM »

I said I'd hit that, once upon a time, I'll admit to it

But it was before I knew, you know, about those things

And I wouldnt have let you, even before i knew you were a spaz, spaz

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #187 on: April 09, 2018, 06:24:04 AM »

I'm not the one bothered by an alleged alteration being posted though, am I?
If it's so easy to prove your claim of image distortion then either do it or stop whinging about it.

I'm not bothered by the alteration, nor was I whinging.

I was stating a fact.

#46  https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=16160.msg265442#msg265442

Freud posted Fred's original pic aka BEFORE he altered it to what it is in this thread.

I can't see how ending it could be any worse, frankly.

It ends like this Vit.
!
!
!
V
#slamdunk

अपने अस्थायी भावना के लिए एक स्थायी फैसला लेने के लिए नहीं है

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #188 on: April 09, 2018, 08:48:08 AM »

Freud posted Fred's original pic aka BEFORE he altered it to what it is in this thread.

Wait... so her "original" pic included text and a jar of pasta?
Interesting. Please do tell me more.

It ends like this Vit.
!
!
!
V

The same way it began: you being terrible at effective communication.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #189 on: April 09, 2018, 08:57:35 AM »

So, I'm understanding you correctly Vit, you wanted proof that Fred's image was distorted, and now that you have it, you're still whinging like a little bitch over semantics?

:lol:

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #190 on: April 09, 2018, 08:58:00 AM »

I altered this ^^^

Put a mild layer of penne pasta over the original.

Placed a jar of pasta in her paws.

Made her skinny.

Added meme text.  :borat:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
« Reply #191 on: April 09, 2018, 09:00:01 AM »

* coughbullshit*

Why would you make her skinny and then make her a lard ass in another image?

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 200 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - sum cUNT is posting as Ant Antag..100 Replies - Flame Truth is coming along nicely300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #192 on: April 09, 2018, 09:01:38 AM »

* coughbullshit*

No, it's Penne....

Why would you make her skinny and then make her a lard ass in another image?

She was a lard arse in the original...  :borat:
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n's latest meltdown: http://www.flametruth.com/forum/main-forum/the-flame-game/2244-bra1n-s-latest-meltdown  :snick:

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
« Reply #193 on: April 09, 2018, 09:04:57 AM »

She was a lard arse in the original...  :borat:

Why would you distort a lard arse image into a skinny image?

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #194 on: April 09, 2018, 09:07:51 AM »

Why would you distort a lard arse image into a skinny image?

There's a number of fun reasons...

feral

• Voita naama
  • Dictator
« Reply #195 on: April 09, 2018, 09:17:22 AM »

There's a number of fun reasons...

.. uh huh..give me one.

lol..actually don't bother, I've made my point..

Fred is not a lard arse and quite frankly at the end of the day if Fred wants to dispute either of the distorted images she can always post the image that she originally posted.

I'm done with this discussion.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #196 on: April 09, 2018, 10:27:26 AM »

Lol, feral is in top form today, go feral

:cheer:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #197 on: April 09, 2018, 10:31:53 AM »

So, I'm understanding you correctly Vit, you wanted proof that Fred's image was distorted, and now that you have it, you're still whinging like a little bitch over semantics?

You tried to prove an image had been 'shopped by posting... wait for it... a 'shopped image.

That's not semantics- that's pointing out a fundamental flaw.

Vitriol

• Senatore
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #198 on: April 09, 2018, 10:37:53 AM »

I'm done with this discussion.

Aww, but I think we were making real progress on tackling your communicative shortcomings.
I hope you'll keep working on them anyway... it would be a shame if you backslid to functional incoherence again.
We're rooting for ya!

• Senatore
« Reply #199 on: April 09, 2018, 10:45:02 AM »

I don't know what her problem is, both pictures look dumpy and unattractive.

Maybe Feral is looking for a welsh bulldyke to wield her toothbrush.  :snick:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.478 seconds with 41 queries.