ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 11:07:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: A Reminder To All Members  (Read 3668 times)

plus minus reset

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Re: A Reminder To All Members
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2018, 07:39:14 PM »

I don't know who the fuck you are...
You didn't know who the fuck I was either, it didn't stop you from PMing the crap out of other members to play "Pin The Alt On The Newbie", did it?

Guaranteed you're doing the same now. Also guaranteed you'll drop the question about AlpacaNova to deny it, even though you schitzed out like a mental patient over at CO when I started dumping the proof out for all to see. :lolatu:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2018, 07:50:36 PM »

You didn't know who the fuck I was either, it didn't stop you from PMing the crap out of other members to play "Pin The Alt On The Newbie", did it?

Guaranteed you're doing the same now. Also guaranteed you'll drop the question about AlpacaNova to deny it, even though you schitzed out like a mental patient over at CO when I started dumping the proof out for all to see. :lolatu:

You're certifiable....

Didn't Bra1n say you are always in his PM box day and night crying and blubbering just yesterday? Why yes, yes he did.

Too bad you're a piss poor poster who lacks creative match skills and are just a joke around here for someone like JS to slap his black donger over your ugly head and poke your eye sockets out, dunce ...

lulz!~

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2018, 07:55:22 PM »

Then answer the fucking question yuo busted condom.... Did yuo not mine and share PI with that retard Alpha? Did yuo and Alpha not use a program to try and hack into user emails on BH and here? It's a simple question tard.

I don't answer nic switchers questions...

next!~

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2018, 08:02:56 PM »

Evil Blood  < suicide Howie posted my name address and phone numbers. the cops came around to my house to see if I was OK because of it.
Football Mouth aka Sum Cun't < Idiot I have nothing to do with and posted a link to my real name here
Dopeman < he's OK, a good board friend
Rotwang < never knew him... knew OF him, and had left by the time I posted there...
Flynn  < LOVE Flynn
Jewels < Know of her, don't know her
Danger < A woman Silent Prrowler once had a crush on.
Etc..... The lust goes on.......

I don't know who the fuck you are... slid back under the rock deadshit.

Evil Blood- Yuo went around the forums spilling out his PI, then had "others" do it for yuo when it got too hot to handle.

Sum Cun't- Had Alpha Nova mic switch into several variations of the opposite sex to try and troll Cun't in divulging personal information.

Dopeman- Tried to befriend him and get his telephone number on numerous occasions. Fail!

Rotwang- Pm'd certain members of the BH "raiding party", to try and "swap" PI for his.

Flynn- This one surprises me. She was nice to yuo on occasion, and even played online poker with yuo. Yet, when she hosted the poker game yuo tried to come through her open port.

Jewels- Tried to get more PI via Jewels when Jewels and him had a falling out.

Danger- Constantly pm'ing Danger about certain members of BH,  when that didn't work,  yuo guys finally got her to post at one of the boards in hopes of finding out what?

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2018, 08:04:26 PM »

I don't answer nic switchers questions...

next!~

Of course not because yuo can't, because everything I've posted is FACT.

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2018, 08:06:30 PM »

You're certifiable....

Didn't Bra1n say you are always in his PM box day and night crying and blubbering just yesterday? Why yes, yes he did.
THE MOR0N says a lot of things. He also said the only member Ant's IP ever came close to matching began with the letter B, ruling both him and myself out of the list of possible contenders of alt shitbaggery. Funny how you cherrypick his more obvious trolls as gospel and discard anything with the ring of truth as an outright lie, eh?  Someone has issues with dealing with reality here and it sure as hell ain't lovely moi. :lol:

Too bad you're a piss poor poster who lacks creative match skills and are just a joke around here for someone like JS to slap his black donger over your ugly head and poke your eye sockets out, dunce ...
Pffff, the colour green looks good on you, tard. If I ever get as desperate as you to prop up my self esteem with match wins I earned off the back of sucking roadkill niggercawk I'll let you know.  :slap:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2018, 08:07:48 PM »

Evil Blood- Yuo went around the forums spilling out his PI, then had "others" do it for yuo when it got too hot to handle.

Sum Cun't- Had Alpha Nova mic switch into several variations of the opposite sex to try and troll Cun't in divulging personal information.

Dopeman- Tried to befriend him and get his telephone number on numerous occasions. Fail!

Rotwang- Pm'd certain members of the BH "raiding party", to try and "swap" PI for his.

Flynn- This one surprises me. She was nice to yuo on occasion, and even played online poker with yuo. Yet, when she hosted the poker game yuo tried to come through her open port.

Jewels- Tried to get more PI via Jewels when Jewels and him had a falling out.

Danger- Constantly pm'ing Danger about certain members of BH,  when that didn't work,  yuo guys finally got her to post at one of the boards in hopes of finding out what?

You must have me mixed up with someone else....

Maybe you are thinking of AW... AW played poker with Flynn... I never did.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 323
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2018, 08:13:19 PM »

Didn't Bra1n say you are always in his PM box day and night crying and blubbering just yesterday?

No, I did not state that.

That was mainly confined to 2 years ago when the DramaQueen vs flea sideshow was just starting.

This other poster does make a valid, persuasive point about you and Alpo though. Alpo was one of all-time worst abusers of personal offline information and you were right there by his side for much of it.

Have you ever accepted that you were wrong to have been Aplo's sidekick lackey and apologized to flametown as a whole for your actions??
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2018, 08:17:09 PM »

You must have me mixed up with someone else....

Maybe you are thinking of AW... AW played poker with Flynn... I never did.

Ah but yuo did,  only yuo would say that. I didn't mean "poker" in the literal sense,  when she opened up her port to yuo, both yuo and Alpha tried intruding, yuo know how that's done don't yuo.  Yuo claimed yuo couldn't run the poker software, when in fact yuo were looking for a way in.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2018, 08:19:28 PM »

CW?  Really ............when has she ever been involved in that sort of crap?

First I've ever heard of it.

Cdub’s forum is crap and she’s involved in that.

Flynn

• Lioness
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Flynn probably just rolled in here.
  • Lion Heart Diva
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2018, 08:27:52 PM »

I never once said Casket tried to hack me. I said I didn't know who it was.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2018, 08:28:04 PM »

No, I did not state that.

That was mainly confined to 2 years ago when the DramaQueen vs flea sideshow was just starting.

This other poster does make a valid, persuasive point about you and Alpo though. Alpo was one of all-time worst abusers of personal offline information and you were right there by his side for much of it.

Have you ever accepted that you were wrong to have been Aplo's sidekick lackey and apologized to flametown as a whole for your actions??

I stopped being his on-line friend way back in 2009 when he decided to reopen his Dry Board and delete Flame Damnation... He was fixated with you and Mephi aka Dani...And finding YOUR PI.

Omnia was the one who wanted him an admin (I didn't.... I didn't trust him after he posted goops FULL details)... but I had no choice because I didn't know how to operate an SMF board and he was useful there...

Alpha hated Badfuckingnazi (so did flea) but I thought badfuckingnazi was an absolute scream the way he could turn a phrase... anyway, it was sad they all ruined the board because it was a good one.

I think pogo interfered with Bad's real life to the extent he lost his business.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2018, 08:29:02 PM »

Medina WA? Really? UGH, riiiight!~

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2018, 08:44:19 PM »

This board is full of cowardly alters...

it's back to being a joke.

trolls are so gutless...

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - cas vs kur100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2018, 08:48:59 PM »

I stopped being his on-line friend way back in 2009 when he decided to reopen his Dry Board and delete Flame Damnation... He was fixated with you and Mephi aka Dani...And finding YOUR PI.

Lol of course he was obsessed, because I was the one who took his board off the internet after he went around spreading some completely fabricated and legally actionable bullshit about Mephi to people outside of the flame circles. Needless to say, he failed and I routinely got the best of him.

Im glad that eventually you did ditch him but that doesn't erase all those times you were right by his side when he was engaging in the same practices that you are accusing others of doing in the present. I still remember you cheering him on and defending him.

If anything, it should teach you a lesson that your actions aren't always righteous.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2018, 08:56:19 PM »

Alph thought he had the goods on me but he got most of the finer details wrong which was strange because it was stuff that I'd never tried to hide in the first place; as in shit that he could have simply asked me about and I would have given him the correct information. It was laughable. I always presumed he'd gotten his "info" from some moron like Cur and didn't bother to look into it.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2018, 08:57:58 PM »

Flynn sighting noted!

Pretty sure that's the real deal, cask.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2018, 08:59:15 PM »

Lol of course he was obsessed, because I was the one who took his board off the internet after he went around spreading some completely fabricated and legally actionable bullshit about Mephi to people outside of the flame circles. Needless to say, he failed and I routinely got the best of him.

Im glad that eventually you did ditch him but that doesn't erase all those times you were right by his side when he was engaging in the same practices that you are accusing others of doing in the present. I still remember you cheering him on and defending him.

If anything, it should teach you a lesson that your actions aren't always righteous.

Those sort of guys are good when they're knights... He was a Knight... UNTIL he hurt goops... when I saw him do that to her, I knew he was a looney... But then I never forgive people if they wrong me and Alpo wronged me. But that's water under the bridge...

Goops died... he never even contacted her while she was critically ill and they'd known each other online for YEARS...

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2018, 09:00:26 PM »

Flynn sighting noted!

Pretty sure that's the real deal, cask.

Yep, I checked the posting history...

Hi Flynn... :)

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2018, 09:08:59 PM »

Alph thought he had the goods on me but he got most of the finer details wrong which was strange because it was stuff that I'd never tried to hide in the first place; as in shit that he could have simply asked me about and I would have given him the correct information. It was laughable. I always presumed he'd gotten his "info" from some moron like Cur and didn't bother to look into it.

you're another fuckwit.

*rolls eyes*

I've come to the conclusion that American men are misogynistic boneheads...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.668 seconds with 39 queries.