ThirdRailForum

• April 19, 2018, 01:12:19 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: A Reminder To All Members  (Read 2612 times)

plus minus reset

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: A Reminder To All Members
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2018, 08:53:51 AM »

Lusting after aw?

That doesn't even make sense as a joke!  :confused:

Well back on FC you didn't know she turned into a blimp.

I thought you had an e-crush on her....lol

Maybe it was the other way around.

TRF Chat Marketing Message: TRF Chat is caskur free!  <<<< Must be flopping. haha!~

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2018, 11:32:42 AM »

Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2018, 11:49:09 AM »

*rolls eyes"

Everything you write is a terrible idea.

You've never had an original thought in your fucked-up life.... Not even your voluntary stints on a backwater radio show you didn't get paid for, you useless oxygen waster. All you do is emit rotten egg gas out of your aging orifices and pretend engagements.

I see you dropped that subject like a hot steaming turd. 
TRF Chat Marketing Message: TRF Chat is caskur free!  <<<< Must be flopping. haha!~

• Senatore
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2018, 12:02:25 PM »

*rolls eyes"

Everything you write is a terrible idea.

You've never had an original thought in your fucked-up life.... Not even your voluntary stints on a backwater radio show you didn't get paid for, you useless oxygen waster. All you do is emit rotten egg gas out of your aging orifices and pretend engagements.

I see you dropped that subject like a hot steaming turd.

Well pardon my say so, but responding to the endless carping of "no yuo not" from totally useless try-hards doesn't strike me as being a particularly original idea. :snick:

Now toddle along and "flame" me with a few chops of me being Duke Nukem or something, while I chuckle to myself knowing that it was in fact your husband who cyclone-proofed my house in Karratha, there's a good tard. :snick:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2018, 12:12:22 PM »

Well pardon my say so, but responding to the endless carping of "no yuo not" from totally useless try-hards doesn't strike me as being a particularly original idea. :snick:

Now toddle along and "flame" me with a few chops of me being Duke Nukem or something, while I chuckle to myself knowing that it was in fact your husband who cyclone-proofed my house in Karratha, there's a good tard. :snick:

Yeah... you're alive because of my husband... too bad really. It would be a happy thought seeing you blown out to the native camps in the middle of whoop whoop covering you in red dust.... .

• Senatore
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2018, 12:37:42 PM »

Yeah... you're alive because of my husband...

Not really, there wasn't so much as a high wind for the entire time I was there, so I guess we none of us will really know if he did his job properly or not.  :rotflmao:

too bad really. It would be a happy thought seeing you blown out to the native camps in the middle of whoop whoop covering you in red dust.... .

Ahhhh, but you didn't even know I existed  back then, you weren't even aware there was a world wide web, you hadn't even gotten around yo ignoring the grunts and cries of "no uncle no" coming from Kane's bedroom, and Kurt had yet to bring your house crashing down in fiery ruin for being a dobber in court.

So really, back then I was the least of your troubles... and that's putting it mildly.  :lol: Don't expect me to believe you when you say you'd have had happy thoughts regarding the demise of someone you weren't going to get a chance to embarrass yourself in front of for another decade and a half yet.

By the way.... if Rob ever makes it to Bawwstrayya.... RUN!  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2018, 01:09:36 PM »

Not really, there wasn't so much as a high wind for the entire time I was there, so I guess we none of us will really know if he did his job properly or not.  :rotflmao:

If you haven't worked out whether or not the job was done properly in 4 decades, you aren't very bright are you dumsum?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2018, 01:16:13 PM »

Ahhhh, but you didn't even know I existed  back then, you weren't even aware there was a world wide web, you hadn't even gotten around yo ignoring the grunts and cries of "no uncle no" coming from Kane's bedroom, and Kurt had yet to bring your house crashing down in fiery ruin for being a dobber in court.

What the fuck are you banging on about?.... Your brain really is mush isn't it?

you fantasizing about butt sex again pervert? Just the thought you're yanking your pud on the other side of your monitor thinking about my son is sickening.

How is your kid btw... Did he get permanent brain damage bouncing off the walls?

• Senatore
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2018, 01:23:44 PM »

What the fuck are you banging on about?.... Your brain really is mush isn't it?

you fantasizing about butt sex again pervert? Just the thought you're yanking your pud on the other side of your monitor thinking about my son is sickening.

Your son's dead and I'm not one to start foreplay with a shovel. If you're having problems processing which family member it was that stretched your son's asshole to the point it needed resleeving with a leg of lamb, or the fact that you never took them to court over it, blame your fat herpes scarred louvrelips for babbling about it where others could read about it in the first place.

How is your kid btw... Did he get permanent brain damage bouncing off the walls?

Why don't you pretend he did. I've yet to see any proof such a kid exists; I at least have a tombstone and grave records for yours. :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2018, 01:25:34 PM »

Your son's dead

Really? Are you sure about that?

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2018, 01:29:04 PM »

court

Your fat ex got custody of the brain damaged child... Ouch, that must have hurt.

• Senatore
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2018, 01:40:36 PM »

Really? Are you sure about that?
Reasonably. There can't be too many people with your name paying for plots in Freo's all-you-can-eat buffet for maggots and weevils. :rotf:

Your fat ex got custody of the brain damaged child... Ouch, that must have hurt.

No, can't say as it did. Like I said earlier, nobody's ever coughed up any proof that they exist, which means in effect that everything said about them is plausibly denied. :snick:

Say, what were you saying about "original ideas" before? I only ask because this current tack of yours seems remarkably similar to one a certain Bawller by the name of LoCo was pushing oh so many years ago... and I'd hate for you to trip over your own shoelaces on a charge of never having had an original idea in your life. :lolatu:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2018, 01:45:53 PM »

LoCo wouldn't lie...

You on the other hand lie in all your posts.

There is a reason you had to leave Oz and sponge off the poor Canadians,... you're a moocher!~

with hep c... ew!~

• Senatore
Re: A Reminder To All Members[img]https://i.imgur.com/2lGi4Z4.png[/img]
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2018, 02:05:52 PM »

LoCo wouldn't lie...
Oh really?

That's funny, because I distinctly recall him having screaming meltdowns in the staff room after being caught in a few lies by EB and myself on the forum... and sharing my account with Freud so he too could see the fireworks and all the melty tears.

I also distinctly recall firing up TELNET after the fact to see a sudden upswing in persistent attempts to connect to my laptop from a Microsoft address in Witchita. Some disgruntled XBox user I figured, except the only XBox user who had access to that kind of information (and who happened to be in Witchita at the time) was... yep, you guessed it... LoCo. Something he was very quick to deny as it was going down, he even managed to rally a few voices to lend his story the veneer thin credibility he so desperately needed for it (sound familiar Flynn?), though I did notice the attempts at hacking stopped right about the time I started using proxies to browse Bawl Mall. :snick:

But this is all cross purposes here of course, because you just admitted to the entire forum that your sudden interest in my alleged progeny was not, in fact, an original idea. No surprise there because...

...(heh)...

...you've never had an original idea in your life. :lolatu:

You on the other hand lie in all your posts.

There is a reason you had to leave Oz and sponge off the poor Canadians,... you're a moocher!~

with hep c... ew!~

More allegations you have no proof of. :snick: But let's play your game for a minute and see where this goes, shall we? If I were a moocher (as you pretend I am), wouldn't it be more prudent for me to remain in Australia sucking off the same welfare teat and cheating the tax department as you have become so adept at doing? See, I can't imagine there'd be too many countries that would open their arms to someone with no prospects, certainly not from a place billed as "the lucky country" (lol, what a crackup) where they might easily be bundled on to a plane back to their country of origin with strict instructions not to bother coming back.

For the record, that's a large part of why I'm not worried about you or Muffcabbage showing up to exact brutal and bloody vengeance on my career after a few of my words hurt your feelie feels.

The other part is you wouldn't even know where to start looking even if you did manage to get in. :snick:

• Senatore
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2018, 02:25:46 PM »

Oh, by the way... that house I told you about... the one Kurt supposedly cyclone-proofed? Doesn't seem to be where I last left it thirty years ago.

He can't have done his job too well I guess. :lol:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2018, 02:29:48 PM »

Oh, by the way... that house I told you about... the one Kurt supposedly cyclone-proofed? Doesn't seem to be where I last left it thirty years ago.

He cyclone proofed them, not white ant proofed them... the ants carried it away....

tough luck.

• Senatore
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2018, 02:36:10 PM »

He cyclone proofed them, not white ant proofed them... the ants carried it away....

tough luck.

Well, I guess people will think twice about getting him back in if he keeps half assing his contracts like that. Imagine, pretending you can protect a house from wild cyclonic winds when a couple of ants can come in after he's scurried out of town with the money and make off with the rest. :snick:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 401
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2018, 02:53:04 PM »

Well back on FC you didn't know she turned into a blimp.

I thought you had an e-crush on her....lol

Maybe it was the other way around.

Lol.. first sentence is 100% true. I had no idea she was a tank.

The rest - we were just e-friends at FC. There was never any romantic association between us, she just liked to suck up to admins like me and Rude and others at BH (probably to curry favors).

She probably liked authority more than anything but I do think she was jelly of mephi and tried in subtle ways to drive a stake between her and I while pretending that she was mephi's bff.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2018, 02:54:55 PM »

By the way.... if Rob ever makes it to Bawwstrayya.... RUN!  :snick:

Run? Like you did out of Australia?

More like you were run out of town for not paying your drug dealer...

And avoiding maintenance to your brain damaged child.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2018, 02:57:50 PM »

Well, I guess people will think twice about getting him back in if he keeps half assing his contracts like that. Imagine, pretending you can protect a house from wild cyclonic winds when a couple of ants can come in after he's scurried out of town with the money and make off with the rest. :snick:

Yeah... $2,500 a week back then was good money... no doubt you were the two bob a week type!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.313 seconds with 35 queries.