ThirdRailForum

• April 26, 2018, 03:09:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I ❤️ Donald J Trump  (Read 656 times)

plus minus reset

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
Re: I ❤️ Donald J Trump
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2018, 09:27:24 AM »

Butt fuck in the mouth?   :hmm:

Chinese delicacy.

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2018, 11:47:07 AM »

I once posted a photo of John-John with a pucker where his moosh oughtta be and Vixen insisted it was spoilered. My Piehole Your Fist posts the exact same style of picture with a pucker on Donald Trump's face and nothing is said at all. This I understand to be proof that the White Man has superior control over his feelie-feels than the nigger snowflakes who rush out into traffic waving BLM placards and otherwise disrupting society under the slightest pretext. Emancipation obviously did not work for those people, they are whinging more about their lot NOW than their forefathers did while picking cotton.

Just sayin'...
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2018, 12:17:50 PM »

I once posted a photo of John-John with a pucker where his moosh oughtta be and Vixen insisted it was spoilered. My Piehole Your Fist posts the exact same style of picture with a pucker on Donald Trump's face and nothing is said at all. This I understand to be proof that the White Man has superior control over his feelie-feels than the nigger snowflakes who rush out into traffic waving BLM placards and otherwise disrupting society under the slightest pretext. Emancipation obviously did not work for those people, they are whinging more about their lot NOW than their forefathers did while picking cotton.

Just sayin'...

Is your avatar ironic??

Just sayin'...

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 144
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2018, 12:19:04 PM »

Just sayin'...
I really enjoy having lokmar on ignore.  I’m adding your ass today.  :grin:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2018, 12:23:25 PM »

I really enjoy having lokmar on ignore.  I’m adding your ass today.  :grin:

So no more lovelorn Pm, or quite candlelit rimming?

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2018, 12:41:45 PM »

Is your avatar ironic??

No, it's John-John. He's modelling the MAGA hat I made especially for him.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2018, 12:58:30 PM »

So ironic then?

If America was always great how can it be great again, and if Britain is "Great", where does that leave Gatsby, Depression and Showmen?

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 329
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2018, 01:05:32 PM »

Q:

So ironic then?

If America was always great how can it be great again, and if Britain is "Great", where does that leave Gatsby, Depression and Showmen?

A:  you’re boring as fuck, go kill yourself.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2018, 01:19:15 PM »

Q:

A:  you’re boring as fuck, go kill yourself.

If only you knew that all Great Apes are omnivorous, you might have been able to wipe me from the board in shame.

If only you applied your own equations of worthlessness, to your own soaring introspecting intellect? What's it like to be you, and walk in your one good shoe?

lokmar

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.lokmar has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2018, 01:34:04 PM »

So ironic then?

Simple, execute all the libs so it stays great! Problem solved!

As far as "Great" and Britain goes, its a great sh1thole and becoming "Greater" every day.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2018, 01:39:41 PM »

Simple, execute all the libs so it stays great! Problem solved!

As far as "Great" and Britain goes, its a great sh1thole and becoming "Greater" every day.

How do you know? Via Fox News.... or do you like Bwain have photographic evidence of your multi-cultured adventures in what must be to you, a foreign state.

Just like the state next door. A bus ticket is outa your play scale.

I don't suppose a welfare cheque checks you into international departures, or even the economy class of your own widening swamp or trailer based horizon.
After all, I can only imagine that you need a truck to pull a static home.

Do you have a truck??

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 329
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2018, 01:44:04 PM »

If only you knew that all Great Apes are omnivorous, you might have been able to wipe me from the board in shame.

If only you applied your own equations of worthlessness, to your own soaring introspecting intellect? What's it like to be you, and walk in your one good shoe?

Rancid isn’t a Great Ape...he’s a Grape Ape. And you’re still boring as fuck.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2018, 01:46:49 PM »

Rancid isn’t a Great Ape...he’s a Grape Ape. And you’re still boring as fuck.

Of course I am....as you seem continually unable to prove.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2018, 01:59:00 PM »

I liked the bit where Johnny Wrong said Rancid was a Grape Ape.

He's so engaging, and no-one could ever accuse him of being a back-pedalling moron.

Grape Ape indeed....so very, very witty! Listen you cunts, his court appointed ankle bracelet is a fashion accessory, and when he posts someone in Jamaica listens.

He also enjoys jury service and contributing to his local community, by not breaking and entering into his neighbours houses. At least three blocks is his rule, and rules are not made to be broken.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2018, 02:52:10 PM »

So no more lovelorn Pm, or quite candlelit rimming?

You have me confused with miketx.

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2018, 02:58:03 PM »

You spelled dictaster wrong on your name thing there boy.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2018, 03:01:00 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2018, 03:07:47 PM »

Not at all, you are and could only ever be My Pie, Your Face.

Are you British, I was thinking of a Gt.Britain vs America can be great again call-out...again? I think it's worth a punt. The last time I suggested it, TWAT stole the idea and tried to promote it himself. He failed.

I was kinda hoping that maybe CW would promote, this time around.

Alas, I only came in here to use the toilet, so I don't know if it's viable in terms of membership. I know that Frederica is Engerlish and talented so she qualifies, but I'm not so sure about you!

Let me know, you would be valuable in every way, unless you were a Wank stain.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2018, 03:08:26 PM »

You spelled dictaster wrong on your name thing there boy.

He said you are dicktastic.  :confused:  :penis:

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2018, 03:10:45 PM »

Not at all, you are and could only ever be My Pie, Your Face.

Are you British, I was thinking of a Gt.Britain vs America can be great again call-out...again? I think it's worth a punt. The last time I suggested it, TWAT stole the idea and tried to promote it himself. He failed.

I was kinda hoping that maybe CW would promote, this time around.

Alas, I only came in here to use the toilet, so I don't know if it's viable in terms of membership. I know that Frederica is Engerlish and talented so she qualifies, but I'm not so sure about you!

Let me know, you would be valuable in every way, unless you were a Wank stain.

'Murican only, nationality-wise.  I'll let you know what Ancestry.cum says about my DNA.  :grin:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.308 seconds with 39 queries.