ThirdRailForum

• July 22, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I ❤️ Donald J Trump  (Read 734 times)

plus minus reset

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
Re: I ❤️ Donald J Trump
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2018, 03:29:11 PM »

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2018, 03:31:23 PM »

'Murican only, nationality-wise.  I'll let you know what Ancestry.cum says about my DNA.  :grin:

You're nearly Scottish, I can smell it in your lack of underwear and your flippant disregard for forum hygiene.

I am sad to say, I may have to insult you if CW allows the thread to go head to head.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2018, 03:32:33 PM »

Yes, very good. Have a one up, after all you earned it by googling.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2018, 03:35:40 PM »

What made you an independent strong black woman turn towards Trump?

That was just for April 1st.  No more of that foolish crap!
:afro: :smoke: :mex:

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2018, 03:38:00 PM »

You're nearly Scottish, I can smell it in your lack of underwear and your flippant disregard for forum hygiene.

I am sad to say, I may have to insult you if CW allows the thread to go head to head.

I’m more than half British.  And, clean as a whistle.

I think you want my attention no matter what.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2018, 03:51:48 PM »

I’m more than half British.  And, clean as a whistle.

I think you want my attention no matter what.

Yes, your attention could be construed as good in a certain flippant carry on regardless scenario. Alas, if you make the Yankee drooling draught I will simply pull your wings off and blow them into a passing breeze.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that...shall we.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2018, 03:53:48 PM »

Out of curiosity, is it possible to be more than half of a nationality that only two parents can configure?

Go figure!

miketx

• Senatore
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2018, 04:29:18 PM »

Yes, very good. Have a one up, after all you earned it by googling.

I created it in photoshop.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2018, 04:34:08 PM »

Out of curiosity, is it possible to be more than half of a nationality that only two parents can configure?

Go figure!

My alien ancestor doesn’t know who the baby father is, butt Grandpa thinks I may have 69% DNA from Earth because of panspermia.

:rotf:

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2018, 04:49:54 PM »

My alien ancestor doesn’t know who the baby father is, butt Grandpa thinks I may have 69% DNA from Earth because of panspermia.

So, you have a "butt grandpa". That explains a lot.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2018, 05:04:19 PM »

I created it in photoshop.

Good boy. Clap.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2018, 05:09:30 PM »

So, you have a "butt grandpa". That explains a lot.

Could be Twappie.  My nana loved her some Denver metro.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2018, 05:11:46 PM »

Did Grandpa daddy uncle brother note your time of birth in relation to the constellation Orion and his own bacterial consternation in his under bloomers, I know that it may sound irrelevant, but these things really matter when deciding the genealogy of biological white noise and background radiation.

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2018, 05:17:34 PM »

Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2018, 05:52:09 PM »

Thanks for the clarification.

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2018, 05:53:20 PM »

Good boy. Clap.

Thank you. I've done lots of work in photoshop.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2018, 06:04:21 PM »

Thank you. I've done lots of work in photoshop.

You could have added a drop shadow in Kim Jong Un's layer, it would have given the head a more defined depth and reality in relation to the primary image, the bullet hole was a mess, as was the bleeding from the eyes.

Ctrl C would have given you more scope to pump up the hues (the red's in this RGB case, unless you were working in CMYK), as long as you merged the layers for effect.

Apart from that, utter shite.

Keep up the barley knowledgeable work.

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2018, 06:52:51 PM »

You could have added a drop shadow in Kim Jong Un's layer, it would have given the head a more defined depth and reality in relation to the primary image, the bullet hole was a mess, as was the bleeding from the eyes.

Ctrl C would have given you more scope to pump up the hues (the red's in this RGB case, unless you were working in CMYK), as long as you merged the layers for effect.

Apart from that, utter shite.

Keep up the barley knowledgeable work.

Considering I did it in 2 minutes, what's not to like?

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2018, 07:20:22 PM »

Considering I did it in 2 minutes, what's not to like?

We could start with the fact that you banged it out in 2 minutes and it shows.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
...we’re open to eating dicks.
Approves!

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2018, 08:30:47 PM »

We could start with the fact that you banged it out in 2 minutes and it shows.

If I don't care, why should you? Only losers cry about shit that no one cares about. smh.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.445 seconds with 36 queries.