ThirdRailForum

• July 20, 2018, 04:14:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: I ❤️ Donald J Trump  (Read 726 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: I ❤️ Donald J Trump
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2018, 09:36:37 PM »

We could start with the fact that you banged it out in 2 minutes and it shows.

I banged out your mom in two minute and look how you turned out, son.
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 126
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2018, 10:59:23 PM »

You are Vit’s daddy!?  :eyes:

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2018, 11:02:18 PM »

Johnny is a part time hairdresser... Vit's mum loves the new look of her fringe...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Quote from: BEnzo says

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2018, 11:18:01 PM »

Oh man, the hippies mom must have been a mess. No petuli oil in the world gonna cover that up.

Talk about a *BOOM*...

More like *BOOM* *BOOM* "TURN OUT THE LIGHTS!"

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2018, 11:26:18 PM »

Who are you trying to fool?

You don't bang anybody, you faggot

You're all about the catching

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2018, 11:27:34 PM »

Who are you trying to fool?

You don't bang anybody, you faggot

You're all about the catching

"GRAPE APE"

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2018, 11:38:12 PM »

"GRAPE APE"

go stuff your face with more loser food

you fat loser

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2018, 12:29:00 AM »

go stuff your face with more loser food

you fat loser

Flamin’.

Hot Cheetos.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2018, 05:41:40 AM »

Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2018, 08:24:49 AM »

You're actually playing along with that most crusty, dusty, and tired of tropes?
I knew your standards were low but... dayum.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
...we’re open to eating dicks.
Approves!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2018, 09:14:58 AM »

I’m not his daddy, but that dent in his head was caused by me laying wood to his preggo mom.

You’re wrong, faggot.

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2018, 10:37:57 AM »

I’m not his daddy, but that dent in his head was caused by me laying wood to his preggo mom.

What really happened was that his mom tricked you and dicked you.

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.JOODOG is finally starting to make some sense.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2018, 12:00:15 PM »

What really happened was that his mom tricked you and dicked you.
No one has to trick johnny to dick johnny you fucking moron

The guy loves cock like fat kids love cake

fact

miketx

• Senatore
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2018, 12:59:10 PM »

fact

Thank you. I had no idea that he was a peter puffer. Must be a democrat.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2018, 01:02:56 AM »

Thank you. I had no idea that he was a peter puffer. Must be a democrat.

Wipe that paint off your mouth, whore cat.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2018, 02:46:20 AM »

fact

Zit Poppa with the drive by...go ahead with your fat self.

You’re wrong, faggot.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2018, 09:44:48 PM »

Lemon can’t stand that muthafucka Trump.  She must have been trolling.

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2018, 12:13:26 PM »

Lemon can’t stand that muthafucka Trump.  She must have been trolling.

You just want to eat drink and be Mary.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2018, 01:05:03 PM »

You just want to eat drink and be Mary.

What the fuck you saying, boy?  How bout I beat your dome in with Shirley’s Infant of Prague statue.  Send ya right to Baby Jesus!

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2018, 03:27:51 PM »

What the fuck you saying, boy?  How bout I beat your dome in with Shirley’s Infant of Prague statue.  Send ya right to Baby Jesus!

I am saying you are dick smoking child molesting democrat.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.349 seconds with 40 queries.