ThirdRailForum

• April 20, 2018, 08:25:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: I ❤️ Donald J Trump  (Read 638 times)

plus minus reset

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: I ❤️ Donald J Trump
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2018, 05:48:36 PM »

I am saying you are dick smoking child molesting democrat.

I am saying that you and Damaged Inc. share an anus.

Damage.INC

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2018, 09:31:19 PM »

I am saying that you and Damaged Inc. share an anus.

And I am saying yuo're an illiterate dipshit who tries to flame in Fleas Coven.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2018, 10:18:17 PM »

And I am saying yuo're an illiterate dipshit who tries to flame in Fleas Coven.

Your head, liberal salad, lettuce prey...

Damage.INC

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2018, 10:38:29 PM »

Your head, liberal salad, lettuce prey...

**Auto reply to Lemon**

Thanks,  have a great day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.22 seconds with 31 queries.