ThirdRailForum

• September 25, 2018, 04:39:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SirSuperSouthern vs miketx <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>  (Read 281 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 231
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
SirSuperSouthern vs miketx <MATCH THREAD><DECISION>
« on: April 02, 2018, 08:22:37 PM »

3 DAY, 3 POST CALLOUT MATCH

SirSuperSouthern vs miketx   

Starts Tuesday, April 3rd at 12:01 AM EDT
Ends Thursday, April 5th at 11:59 PM EDT

3 days

3 posts

3 neutral judges - cw, Obi, Vixen

The final Stips as defined by SSS:
https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=17010.msg290962#msg290962

*Additionally:

NO RUN INS

Two judges minimum will decide the winner. 3 days to post their judgments.

If only one judge posts a verdict, or if there is a tie, the members at large will vote by ballot

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 01:49:29 PM »

It was my understanding the "match" would start at noon. Does this mean I win by default or is the homo challenging me on a different time zone?

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 07:43:38 PM »

The song I used that must've been a mess to hear because it was being played across my office on another PC. Listen to it if you dig badass sludge core music. Once you do, try listening to my "sing" over and it'll sound appropriately familiar. This one it ain't even in English, but that makes no difference at all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2yHEAXv7uU

SSS
- hear me out > you just need to press the play button for immediate satisfaction
Quote from: a very shaken poster named Brent
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
  • SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.SirSuperSouthern is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: Win vs miketxTRF Flame Champion200 Replies - Callout Bullshittin thread100 Replies - Callout Bullshittin threadWin vs Frederica Win vs din365 Win vs Brent500 Replies - Ajar300 Replies - Ajar200 Replies - Ajar100 Replies - Ajar100 Reply Thread - I Can Help Y'all New
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 07:57:03 PM »

It was my understanding the "match" would start at noon. Does this mean I win by default or is the homo challenging me on a different time zone?

AM and PM are just so difficult to differentiate.

That's why USA military folks use what is referred to as "military time":
0 (0:1 in our case)
23:59

See why now? Unlikely...

SSS
- you needed to have born with six fingers per hand
It isn't happening, short of a face to face meet. If sss has the balls, I invite an intermediary to PM his number and we can set this up. Otherwise you are permanently removed from my radar.

SirSuperSouthern

• Le Tenia
  • Censor
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 08:03:50 PM »

Well mike, that splat put you at 1,600 posts here and it seems like you registered the day *after* I began to disembowel a random nic I came across while I scrolled the field of potential players.

Now you ironically call me a loser despite being born one - genetic mishaps can be so depressing. Folks call me a motherfucker all the time, and I make my face contort and ask "Did she TELL you!?"

Their faces contort like some top notch CGI shit and never respond. The only way to go about it on their part would be to attack me - bad idea. I've posted a few pics of me right after fights and they haven't been anything new to me, unlike this one-on-one squab is to you, scrub...

SSS
- remade post with improved special effects

miketx

• Senatore
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 08:29:40 PM »

My two clarifying posts need to be moved like mike's genuinely retarded post

Go eat a dick loser.

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 12:58:16 PM »

Mike won

Thank you. You are one of the most observant posters here at recognizing my vast superiority, and one of my most ardent supporters. I will send you a free case of pre-measured dog dicks for your personal consumption.

• Administrator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - BRA1Ns Trip To Europe100 Replies - Whats Your Next Move??100 Replies - FLEA IS THE QUEEN!!!200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 08:15:49 PM »

This match started off as pathetic as one could imagine. MikeTX had his head so far up his ass with his first post, he couldn't tell whether the sun was still shining or if he was someone's pet rock, left out to rust in some deserted quarry.

SSS's reply was almost as bad. Military time, REALLY?? Why not just throw a sun dial at the simpleton??

Oh, yeah  - I did listen to that ridiculous "song" in SSS' first post. Had to reboot my PC, but maybe it was just a glitch, yes??

The match became a no-BRA1Ner for me, once SSS took my advice and edited his reply #4.

Some flamage is better than none at all, but MikeTX proved he had zero ignitions in his "arsenal" when doling out his final two posts.

Hint to Mike: You could have edited your posts as I suggested before the match ended, just like SSS did.

My vote goes to SirSuperSouthern, as we await on cw and Vixen to render their judgments.

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 04:33:43 PM »

miketx-
'Go eat a dick loser' just doesn't DO IT for me like 'This first post wont be necessary' or 'That sucked you big fag'.  And being proud of pre-measured dog dicks isn't funny.

SSS-
Just a reminder: Postimage is now for family-safe images only.
I've listened to the audio again and again while I touched the floor.

SSS crafted 3 competition worthy posts.  One media, one device, one text.
SSS wins.again.fuck.you.SSS

VOTE:  SSS

• Administrator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 10:54:39 PM »

Official Verdict

As both cw and myself have voted for SSS, by a margin of 2 to 0, the winner is declared to be:

SirSuperSouthern

Congrats

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.331 seconds with 35 queries.