ThirdRailForum

• July 17, 2018, 02:05:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I just want to say...  (Read 86 times)

plus minus reset

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 126
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
I just want to say...
« on: April 03, 2018, 03:58:01 PM »

I found Mr. Goodbar in my Easter grass.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Re: I just want to say...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 04:11:18 PM »

You found so much more than that, didn't you? It honestly doesn't need to feel shameful or dirty, as long as it personifies you.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 126
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: I just want to say...
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 04:16:11 PM »

You found so much more than that, didn't you?. It doesn't need to feel shameful or dirty, as long as it penetrates you.

Fixed.  :snick:

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.257 seconds with 33 queries.