• October 20, 2018, 03:03:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another leftist leaves the left wing...  (Read 192 times)

plus minus reset

da scrotum wot teabags yaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
Another leftist leaves the left wing...
« on: April 04, 2018, 11:59:17 PM »

When will you democripples learn, your increasingly fascist tactics are costing you any relevance you once had...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpg6P1PNWR8

Interesting points made about how today's left resorts to slandering anyone not 100% in lockstep with their agenda. I see a lot of that going on here too...

Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Another leftist leaves the left wing...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 12:22:51 AM »

And Lula was denied the habeas corpus that could save his communist ass

Now South America's most dangerous leftie commie can go to jail

Unless you're commie trash like him, the general feeling in Brazoo today is better than winning a world soccer cup

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 01:55:37 AM »

The Lindsay Shepherd drama all started in my neighbouring twin city.

I went to the pre-show of the Faith Goldy event at WLU that got shut down after a fire alarm was pulled.  I couldn`t stay because I had my final hockey game of the year that I had to get to, but I spoke with a number of people at the counter-demonstration and also people waiting to get into the main event.  It is interesting to be in the middle of that stuff I usually only see on YouTube.  Part of me was happy to hear it was shut down because it means Faith Goldy will probably be back and I will get a chance to go to the next one.

I am actually going to an event at WLU tomorrow (a debate on abortion) that is sponsored by LSOI (Laurier Society for Open Inquiry) and another talk next week (someone speaking about how immigration is good for Canada) that is run by LSOI.  Event after event, I am seeing more non-student, older and mature people attend.  The public is starting to be a lot more aware of some of these issues, which is good to see.

The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

• Senatore
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 02:13:36 AM »

I'm not overly worried about her views, there's a lot I don't see eye to eye on her with. But I do agree with her on one key point, and that is there is a burgeoning culture of demonization practiced by... certain people... which is doing their cause more harm than good.

Kind of funny to think that once upon a time it was the liberals who were all for free and unfettered discussion. Now they're the guiltiest when it comes to censorship; this political correctness bullshit is really just an excuse to deny anyone with even a slight difference of opinion the language and forum to air their views. Pure fascism... and isn't it just too funny that we would find ratbags like Antifa allied alongside of it?

I can't lend my support to such malarky and it's heartening to see there are others who are finally coming to the same conclusion. Neoliberalism has become host to a malignant cancer on our society and must be excised. I'd be a lot happier not to hear anything out of them at this point, at least until they can present their ideas with an understanding that equal time be afforded for all... and not leap straight for the hatchet when they happen to be expressed.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 06:34:03 AM »

Liberalism - When stupid just isn't stupid enough.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 12:51:15 PM »

When will you democripples learn, your increasingly fascist tactics are costing you any relevance you once had...

You're so fake... you've claimed to hate politics and here you are bagging lefties....lol

miketx

• Senatore
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 01:01:53 PM »

You're so fake... you've claimed to hate politics and here you are bagging lefties....lol

That's not politics, that is telling it like it is.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster100 Replies - Most Annoying Female Poster200 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 01:09:10 PM »

That's not politics, that is telling it like it is.

he tells lies. you cannot trust liars.

oh wait... so do you!~

miketx

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 01:57:54 PM »

he tells lies. you cannot trust liars.

oh wait... so do you!~

No I don't. Looks to me like your just another self indulgent media fed dumbass that thinks they know how things work.

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 07:28:24 PM »

She's a leftist hippie who bludges on welfare, cheats on taxes and hates on her country's conservative government.

She's scum.

turd_ferguson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.turd_ferguson is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2018, 04:50:40 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpg6P1PNWR8

Interesting points made about how today's left resorts to slandering anyone not 100% in lockstep with their agenda. I see a lot of that going on here too...

Some of the crust has been taken away from her eyes.

One week with me teaching her the facts and I could make her right of Pat Buchanan. 

These kids do not understand that their feelings don't run the world and they really are not that important in the grand scheme of things.  Hopefully she will start reading a lot and learn that the only way to run a decent well behaved society is through Conservative principles.

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2018, 06:13:30 PM »

Some of the crust has been taken away from her eyes.

One week with me teaching her the facts and I could make her right of Pat Buchanan. 

These kids do not understand that their feelings don't run the world and they really are not that important in the grand scheme of things.  Hopefully she will start reading a lot and learn that the only way to run a decent well behaved society is through Conservative principles.

You mean that she should follow the path Brittany Nelson did? I don't know that her before and after shots have much to recommend either of them to be honest; both seem to border on radical extremism a little too closely for my tastes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.458 seconds with 38 queries.