ThirdRailForum

• April 26, 2018, 02:56:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.  (Read 2667 times)

plus minus reset

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 144
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.
« on: April 06, 2018, 12:10:33 AM »

Dammit, you Scots!

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 12:12:33 AM »

Are you berating the only thing deemed worthy in Dumbscape's country?

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 12:15:33 AM »

Are you berating the only thing deemed worthy in Dumbscape's country?

Yes, because it goes down smooth and then smacks me. 
Does he wear a kilt with nothing under it? 👀

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 12:33:11 AM »

You probably had counterfeit whisky

It will become common. Liberal hellholes are famous for counterfeiting.

And take a peek yourself.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 12:36:19 AM »

You probably had counterfeit whisky

It will become common. Liberal hellholes are famous for counterfeiting.

And take a peek yourself.

How do you work faux news into every conversation?

I’m not peeking up there.  He probably uses counterfeit toilet paper.  :grin:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 329
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 02:56:17 AM »

Blandscape makes up for it causing you to sleep it off. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 180
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 08:04:33 AM »

Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.

When binge drinking taking 2 panadole/panamax (Acetaminophen for the yanks ) before going to bed and this will cure any hangovers in the morning.

- believe it or not it actually works.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 09:21:09 AM »

When binge drinking taking 2 panadole/panamax (Acetaminophen for the yanks ) before going to bed and this will cure any hangovers in the morning.

What do you take to reverse the effects of all those years of hard drinking?

A:  absolutely nothing
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

You’re wrong, faggot.

Vitriol

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.Vitriol runs circles around other posters.
  • Awards: Win vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 09:34:17 AM »

Which of you idiots thought you had to get the Bunny drunk?
She would have put out anyway and you could have saved the $5 spent on that cheap hooch.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Ursula K. LeGuin

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 12:11:04 PM »

It was not a binge. I’m a health nut.  Thanks, tho.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2018, 12:12:06 PM »

Which of you idiots thought you had to get the Bunny drunk?
She would have put out anyway and you could have saved the $5 spent on that cheap hooch.

I was not drunk and it was not cheap.  It still gave me a headache and caused bloating.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2018, 01:39:52 PM »

I finally found out why beer gives me headaches

It's the pilseners

Lagers, I can have with no problem. No headache, almost no hangover.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2018, 07:44:27 PM »

Because of the dicks hitting your soft palate after you get buzzed?

You’re wrong, faggot.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2018, 08:09:47 PM »

It's the pilseners

Lagers, I can have with no problem. No headache, almost no hangover.

Interesting.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2018, 08:11:52 PM »

Johnny, I can’t defend you.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2018, 08:47:23 PM »

You should give this lady a call. Ask for her dentist's number. And get a new job. Sucking dicks for a living is what fucked your teeth

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2018, 08:48:32 PM »

He drinks beer...gets drunk...winds up sucking cawks....gets a headache from the cranium pounding. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2018, 08:51:40 PM »

I understand it's late at night

But give them a call tomorrow

1-800-NASTTTH

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2018, 08:54:23 PM »

Lol...you got them fuckers on speed dial. 

You’re wrong, faggot.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2018, 09:01:22 PM »

List of most fucked grills of TRF...

5) (tie) Caskur and the teeth in cdub’s pussy

4) Freud’s kid’s teef

3)  rancidmilko

2) Rowan

1)  Looney

You’re wrong, faggot.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.38 seconds with 36 queries.