ThirdRailForum

• September 25, 2018, 05:49:54 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22   Go Down

Author Topic: Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.  (Read 4140 times)

plus minus reset

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.
« on: April 06, 2018, 12:10:33 AM »

Dammit, you Scots!

👠 E M :afro: N

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 12:12:33 AM »

Are you berating the only thing deemed worthy in Dumbscape's country?

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 12:15:33 AM »

Are you berating the only thing deemed worthy in Dumbscape's country?

Yes, because it goes down smooth and then smacks me. 
Does he wear a kilt with nothing under it? 👀

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.rancidmilko makes good points.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 12:33:11 AM »

You probably had counterfeit whisky

It will become common. Liberal hellholes are famous for counterfeiting.

And take a peek yourself.

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 12:36:19 AM »

You probably had counterfeit whisky

It will become common. Liberal hellholes are famous for counterfeiting.

And take a peek yourself.

How do you work faux news into every conversation?

I’m not peeking up there.  He probably uses counterfeit toilet paper.  :grin:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 02:56:17 AM »

Blandscape makes up for it causing you to sleep it off. 

feral

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 08:04:33 AM »

Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.

When binge drinking taking 2 panadole/panamax (Acetaminophen for the yanks ) before going to bed and this will cure any hangovers in the morning.

- believe it or not it actually works.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 09:21:09 AM »

When binge drinking taking 2 panadole/panamax (Acetaminophen for the yanks ) before going to bed and this will cure any hangovers in the morning.

What do you take to reverse the effects of all those years of hard drinking?

A:  absolutely nothing

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 09:34:17 AM »

Which of you idiots thought you had to get the Bunny drunk?
She would have put out anyway and you could have saved the $5 spent on that cheap hooch.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2018, 12:11:04 PM »

It was not a binge. I’m a health nut.  Thanks, tho.

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2018, 12:12:06 PM »

Which of you idiots thought you had to get the Bunny drunk?
She would have put out anyway and you could have saved the $5 spent on that cheap hooch.

I was not drunk and it was not cheap.  It still gave me a headache and caused bloating.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2018, 01:39:52 PM »

I finally found out why beer gives me headaches

It's the pilseners

Lagers, I can have with no problem. No headache, almost no hangover.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2018, 07:44:27 PM »

Because of the dicks hitting your soft palate after you get buzzed?

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2018, 08:09:47 PM »

It's the pilseners

Lagers, I can have with no problem. No headache, almost no hangover.

Interesting.

LemsTopic starter

• Emperor
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2018, 08:11:52 PM »

Johnny, I can’t defend you.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2018, 08:47:23 PM »

You should give this lady a call. Ask for her dentist's number. And get a new job. Sucking dicks for a living is what fucked your teeth

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2018, 08:48:32 PM »

He drinks beer...gets drunk...winds up sucking cawks....gets a headache from the cranium pounding. 

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2018, 08:51:40 PM »

I understand it's late at night

But give them a call tomorrow

1-800-NASTTTH

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2018, 08:54:23 PM »

Lol...you got them fuckers on speed dial. 

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2018, 09:01:22 PM »

List of most fucked grills of TRF...

5) (tie) Caskur and the teeth in cdub’s pussy

4) Freud’s kid’s teef

3)  rancidmilko

2) Rowan

1)  Looney
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22   Go Up

Page created in 0.472 seconds with 37 queries.