ThirdRailForum

• July 20, 2018, 12:13:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22   Go Down

Author Topic: Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.  (Read 3944 times)

plus minus reset

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 126
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2018, 06:03:13 PM »

It's sad that you're too chicken shit to say these things under your known nic.  Sad and pathetic

I know who the chicken choker is.   :lmao:

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2018, 06:05:16 PM »

TRF has 283155 Posts in 8563 Topics by 1191 Members since 2008.

Another on the list has 359861 Posts in 16078 Topics by 71 Members since 2010.

Shall I continue???

and..youre getting all uppity in my face because???

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2018, 06:22:49 PM »

I know who the chicken choker is.   :lmao:

Who?

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2018, 06:32:35 PM »

Sounds like a sight you see nightly.    :lmao:
TWAP doesnt send me your nudes that often.  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2018, 06:41:16 PM »

TWAP doesnt send me your nudes that often.  :snick:

Twap doesn’t have my nudes.  He wouldn’t send you any if he did.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2018, 06:45:35 PM »

Twap doesn’t have my nudes.  He wouldn’t send you any if he did.

Keep telling yourself that while I photoshop some more hairy vaginas into your face and turn your nipples into penises.  :rotf:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2018, 06:48:16 PM »

Keep telling yourself that while I photoshop some more hairy vaginas into your face and turn your nipples into penises.  :rotf:

Photoshop away there, Skippy.  Be sure and build a wall of text around your projects! 

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2018, 06:54:01 PM »

Photoshop away there, Skippy.  Be sure and build a wall of text around your projects!

Why, do you think it will keep the Mexcrement out of San Berdoo the minute it hits your browser screen? I'll readily admit the absence of such walls of text seem to be an open invitation for you libs to start ferrying them in here for a little action.  :grin:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2018, 08:36:26 PM »

Ok...smart arse, give me the name of another board in flame town  where there is more post traffic than TR?

First off stupid,  there is no more flametown. Secondly,  if yuor talking about more traffic, regarding what all fucking 14 members? So yuor argument is invalid. Plus, spamming up a board with nonsensical bullshit, with the names mentioned previously does not count as a successful board.

Yuo, have always been and always will be a piss poor poster, even going back to yuor days at Brawl-Hall where yuo were pinked more than once. To call TRF a flame forum perhaps is the biggest fucking overstatement in years. Flametown is dead and so is this fucking whiny, gossipy and spam ridden forum.

Don't fucking even try to lecture me on what flametown is, as when flametown was at its heyday, yuo were running around pretending to be yuor 14 year old daughter, and myself and others were bitchslapping yuor pathetic ass from forum to forum.

So stay in yuor place spammer and continue squealing about Flea, taking vacations, and alleged work. When yuo've actually contributed something to flametown other than using yuor underage daughter as clickbait, then come talk to me.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2018, 08:44:15 PM »

TRF has 283155 Posts in 8563 Topics by 1191 Members since 2008.

Another on the list has 359861 Posts in 16078 Topics by 71 Members since 2010.

Shall I continue???

Fucking *yawn* Yuo also forgot to mention Ootikof and Katzenjammer, they could also be lumped in there too. With a combined roster of maybe 15 active posters making and answering their own threads.... Well who can argue with numbers?

Every forum yuo've run Twap goes to shit in traffic and in posting quality. Bleet  out all the excuses yuo want, bring out all the blown up numbers, hell why don't yuo also bring out why yuo let Alpha Nova use peoples PI? Yep,  yuo're fucking awesome. Yuo're shit as a poster,  yuo're shit as a flamer and yuo're shit as an administrator. Need I say more?

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2018, 08:46:00 PM »

It's sad that you're too chicken shit to say these things under your known nic.  Sad and pathetic

So are yuo saying we're not friends anymore?! Lol

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2018, 11:33:18 PM »

Yuo, have always been and always will be a piss poor poster,

Your momma pissed poor after I got through with her, too, you will be always faggot-

-nice 3 post melty, btw.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2018, 12:17:35 AM »

Your momma pissed poor after I got through with her, too, you will be always faggot-

-nice 3 post melty, btw.
Jesus mang, is that all you've got to show for what's gone before? The fuck is your brain operating on, a 1200 baud modem?  :lolatu:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2018, 01:41:30 AM »

-nice 3 post melty, btw.

Oh no look out SuperTard called me a faggot yet...... Again. Hey, did yuo notice? Fleas getting destroyed. Where are yuo at Captain-save-a-ho-named-Flea?

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2018, 03:35:28 AM »

So are yuo saying we're not friends anymore?! Lol

Were we ever?

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2018, 03:53:16 AM »

Were we ever?

Yuo know yuo want to be my friend.  My mastery of the English language, my really rockin comb-over, I would be an awesome friend. Plus, I promise not to tell anyone about the hump on yuor back that yuo must feed on a daily basis.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2018, 04:09:52 AM »

Yuo know yuo want to be my friend.  My mastery of the English language, my really rockin comb-over, I would be an awesome friend. Plus, I promise not to tell anyone about the hump on yuor back that yuo must feed on a daily basis.

My friends usually say really nice things about me, you should probably have a go at that, and they rep me too  :lol:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2018, 04:14:00 AM »

My friends usually say really nice things about me, you should probably have a go at that, and they rep me too  :lol:

Well yuor friends are probably satanists. I would say something "nice" about about yuo if yuo weren't so fucking retarded. As far as reps go,  I don't give them out freely like yuor virginity. But..... I think we were meant to be together as friends, even if yuo do suffer from a mild case of Downes Syndrome.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2018, 04:19:03 AM »

Well yuor friends are probably satanists. I would say something "nice" about about yuo if yuo weren't so fucking retarded. As far as reps go,  I don't give them out freely like yuor virginity. But..... I think we were meant to be together as friends, even if yuo do suffer from a mild case of Downes Syndrome.

You're not passing any of the tests so far, at this rate your application to be a fred friend is going on the rejected pile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22   Go Up

Page created in 0.454 seconds with 38 queries.