ThirdRailForum

• April 20, 2018, 08:15:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.  (Read 2106 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2018, 09:16:04 PM »

That fucking odontragedy has to be fucking kidding

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2018, 10:35:23 PM »

Everyone's seen how fucked up his grille is, he has to make up stories about everyone else to feel better about having an uberoverbite you could paint tins with. :snick:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 112
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2018, 10:53:41 PM »

I finally found out why beer gives me headaches

It's the pilseners

Lagers, I can have with no problem. No headache, almost no hangover.

^^^The beer connoisseur. Lol.

A Pils is a Lager.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilsner

Dumbass-

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2018, 01:04:35 PM »

^^^The beer connoisseur. Lol.

A Pils is a Lager.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilsner

Dumbass-

I was going to ask if you don't ever tired of being so fucking idiotic, but the answer is obvious

If one ferments on the top and the other ferments on the bottom, how can they be same?

You should just stfu, BOnzo

http://berghoffbeer.com/blog/lager-vs-pilsner-whats-the-difference/

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2018, 07:44:31 PM »

I was going to ask if you don't ever tired of being so fucking idiotic, but the answer is obvious

If one ferments on the top and the other ferments on the bottom, how can they be same?

You should just stfu, BOnzo

http://berghoffbeer.com/blog/lager-vs-pilsner-whats-the-difference/

From the link...

but a pilsner is actually a specific type of lager. We’ll explain more now.

Ignoramus. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2018, 07:47:40 PM »

Everyone's seen how fucked up his grille is, he has to make up stories about everyone else to feel better about having an uberoverbite you could paint tins with. :snick:

Your grill is fucked up, your breath is fucked up, you face is fucked up, your eyes are fucked up, your whole body is fucked up....dude, your whole life is fucked up.

Lolwut?

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2018, 08:09:04 PM »

Dammit, you Scots!

What is really happening is the "scotsman" is ramming his dick into the back of your throat.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2018, 08:32:56 PM »

What is really happening is the "scotsman" is ramming his dick into the back of your throat.

I don’t think you paid per view, Skippy.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2018, 09:46:21 PM »

From the link...

Ignoramus. 

Says the individual who belongs to the group with lowest IQ on the planet

The 50-yo gay frying cook

WHo couldn't fix his fucking teeth

Even though he lives in the richest country in the world.

• Senatore
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2018, 10:59:01 PM »

<more masturbation fantasies from the minimum wage worker>
And the best part is I'm white and you'll always be a second class citizen.  :lolatu:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2018, 11:02:50 PM »

Always going off topic.

• Senatore
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2018, 11:14:40 PM »

Always going off topic.

What do you think about that law in Indiana where it's illegal to walk about in public with an erection in your pants?

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2018, 11:24:44 PM »

What do you think about that law in Indiana where it's illegal to walk about in public with an erection in your pants?

I know you are asking the guys this question.

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2018, 02:50:37 AM »

Haha. He’s on the wrong forum.

Lolwut?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2018, 02:53:07 AM »

Says the individual who belongs to the group with lowest IQ on the planet

The 50-yo gay frying cook

WHo couldn't fix his fucking teeth

Even though he lives in the richest country in the world.

Did you even read the article in the link you posted?  Did you even read Benzo’s post?  Can you even read being a dumbass retarded Brazilian yeti monkey who drinks pee?

Lolwut?

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 180
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2018, 05:56:38 AM »

What do you take to reverse the effects of all those years of hard drinking?

A:  absolutely nothing

Eeyore say what??

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

• Senatore
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2018, 08:07:25 AM »

I know you are asking the guys this question.

What about lesbian priests in Uruguay?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2018, 08:15:15 AM »

Go ahead and dance, you drunk ass manatee.

Lolwut?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2018, 08:17:11 AM »

On another thought, you might just be going through DT’s and swatting away imaginary bees.

Lolwut?

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2018, 08:27:00 AM »

What about lesbian priests in Uruguay?

Fuck them too.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.437 seconds with 38 queries.