dunk

ThirdRailForum

• November 19, 2018, 01:46:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

CELEBRATING A DECADE OF TEXTUAL EXCREMENT!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22   Go Down

Author Topic: Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.  (Read 4231 times)

plus minus reset

feral

• tamám shud..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • #unbotheredbitch
Re: Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2018, 06:34:49 AM »

Rancid and joo hangin’ in the bath house....

Pervy wombat in the background say what?

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 145
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The who is the fat cankled old chick in Casktard..100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2018, 01:21:31 PM »

Lemon is the stuffed beaver

Look at this big fool, not even denying he's a Sasquatch.  :tard:

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2018, 03:39:56 PM »

Rancid and joo hangin’ in the bath house....

the black guy looks like you, johnjohn.

are you and serafina hanging out at bathhouses again?

Beento5votingboothsTopic starter

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 139
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2018, 06:43:16 PM »

Squatch later noticed the stuffed beaver and thought of Lemon. The Black man can only do so much to distract.
Lem 👽 n

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 296
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2018, 10:39:45 PM »

the black guy looks like you, johnjohn.

are you and serafina hanging out at bathhouses again?

Nah, mang...that’s joo all the way.  Butterball with fake muscles...spent to long in the tanning bed...chilling without his hairpiece...laughing at his own jokes...
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2018, 10:43:39 PM »

I don't remember addressing you, retard

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2018, 10:44:18 PM »

Which is ironic because lemon’s beaver IS stuffed.

That's why I made the joke in the first place, dumdum

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2018, 12:25:06 AM »

Who's this Alf character she's forever seeing in the shadows? I've seen her accuse pretty much every new registration of being him, in pretty much the same way as Caskur has been trained to bark my name at every new registration.

Did Alf hurt Le Moans owwie once upon a time?
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2018, 12:59:18 AM »

Who's this Alf character she's forever seeing in the shadows? I've seen her accuse pretty much every new registration of being him, in pretty much the same way as Caskur has been trained to bark my name at every new registration.

It's one of the aliens she dreams of

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 296
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2018, 09:19:57 AM »

No, you didn’t, faggot.  I took that weak ass lame of yours a created a masterpiece.   
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2018, 11:16:35 AM »

You are the joke, Squatchy-

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2018, 11:58:20 AM »

The one who likes eating cats?
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

• Emperor
  • Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Beento5votingbooths has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2018, 07:45:07 PM »

I’m not going to use his real name, dingbat.  Because you’d whine and carry on about that.
Lem 👽 n

• Emperor
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2018, 07:46:18 PM »

Not dreams, Rodrigo.  Real contact.  👽❤️🍋
Lem 👽 n

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2018, 07:56:58 PM »

I’m not going to use his real name, dingbat.  Because you’d whine and carry on about that.
Nah, you'd just be another mook who went the PII route. And I already feel superior to you so... no change really.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

• Emperor
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2018, 07:58:40 PM »

I already feel superior to you so... no change really.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: omg...
Lem 👽 n

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2018, 08:00:07 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: omg...
Don't act so surprised about it; I'm a flamer, you're a fluffer. It's natural I should feel superior to you.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2018, 08:04:16 PM »

You know, I might just keep this nick rolling past 1000 posts to remind you and your friends your collective station in life... under the wheels of my F-350.

You may now kiss my ring. But be quick about it, I hear Weeps is itching to give it a good tongue lashing after my exposition of him being a needy mook who once wanted to "send a message" that he was the type of person to beg others for votes on callouts he was too gutless to participate in. :snick:

• Emperor
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2018, 10:08:39 PM »

You know, I might just keep this nick rolling past 1000 posts to remind you and your friends your collective station in life... under the wheels of my F-350.

You may now kiss my ring. But be quick about it, I hear Weeps is itching to give it a good tongue lashing after my exposition of him being a needy mook who once wanted to "send a message" that he was the type of person to beg others for votes on callouts he was too gutless to participate in. :snick:

Yer a dumb fuck, Wot Scrotum.
Lem 👽 n

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2018, 10:44:01 PM »

Yer a dumb fuck, Wot Scrotum.
And yet still smarter than yuo. That's gotta burn, particularly considering how close you are to having your nipples dragging in the dirt at this point.  :snick:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22   Go Up

Page created in 0.47 seconds with 44 queries.