ThirdRailForum

• April 20, 2018, 08:14:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.  (Read 2105 times)

plus minus reset

Damage.INC

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.
Re: Scotch gives me a headache all the way back to my neck.
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2018, 10:52:21 PM »

Yer a dumb fuck, Wot Scrotum.

More cutting edge spam, from the queen of diatribes. Seriously, with crap like this, I'm amazed Bra1n doesn't ban yuor limited vocabulary ass to the spam forums. Yuo, Caskur, Frederica, Flea, BEnzo and Feral Dingo are the reason this place is a fucking joke. I guess mediocre traffic is better than NO traffic. Fucking funny shit.

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 112
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2018, 11:13:07 PM »

More cutting edge spam, from the queen of diatribes. Seriously, with crap like this, I'm amazed Bra1n doesn't ban yuor limited vocabulary ass to the spam forums. Yuo, Caskur, Frederica, Flea, BEnzo and Feral Dingo are the reason this place is a fucking joke. I guess mediocre traffic is better than NO traffic. Fucking funny shit.

There was some fucking funny shit running out your mommas ass last night too, faggot-

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2018, 11:32:52 PM »

Says the fool whose last page of dribble has been one liners of sheer spam...

Get off my stage before I seriously bop you into the stratosphere.
Why's that? Haven't you learned that it's just words on a screen yet?

Damage.INC

• Governor
  • Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.Damage.INC is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2018, 11:52:38 PM »

There was some fucking funny shit running out your mommas ass last night too, faggot-

Isn't there a certain Puerto Rican basket case who's on welfare yuo should be having net-sex with?! Fucking clown.

Damage.INC

• Governor
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2018, 11:55:10 PM »

Says the fool whose last page of dribble has been one liners of sheer spam...

Get off my stage before I seriously bop you into the stratosphere.

Says the gapped toothed spambot. Maybe yuo should post more pics regarding bird fails. Matter of fact go ahead and post more mundane pictures of water, yuo fourth rate cumstain.

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 197
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2018, 11:57:09 PM »

Isn't there a certain Puerto Rican basket case who's on welfare yuo should be having net-sex with?! Fucking clown.

He ain’t fucking your prostitute mother, fat Danny. #OwnedPumba

Damage.INC

• Governor
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2018, 12:01:11 AM »

He ain’t fucking your prostitute mother, fat Danny. #OwnedPumba

So yuo are a Puerto Rican whore and are on welfare and having BEnzo insert a butt plug into his loose butthole, when yuo two have net-sex. Thanks for finally admitting that tramp.

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2018, 12:05:50 AM »

So yuo are a Puerto Rican whore and are on welfare and having BEnzo insert a butt plug into his loose butthole, when yuo two have net-sex. Thanks for finally admitting that tramp.

That’s what your prostitute mother does, fat Danny ? No wonder you self medicate with food

Damage.INC

• Governor
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2018, 12:11:32 AM »

That’s what your prostitute mother does, fat Danny ? No wonder you self medicate with food

Still doesn't beat the fact yuo're a welfare mom, having to meet men online because all the dudes in yuor city think yuo look like an escaped monkey from the local zoo.

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2018, 12:15:20 AM »

Still doesn't beat the fact yuo're a welfare mom, having to meet men online because all the dudes in yuor city think yuo look like an escaped monkey from the local zoo.

My kids are all grown, how can I be on welfare ? lol

I’ve never met a man from the net offline. I’ve saved that experience for someone special. Preferably someone who doesn’t outweight me by a ton and resemble an African pig

Damage.INC

• Governor
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2018, 12:22:09 AM »

My kids are all grown, how can I be on welfare ? lol

I’ve never met a man from the net offline. I’ve saved that experience for someone special. Preferably someone who doesn’t outweight me by a ton and resemble an African pig

Sure they are..... Perhaps yuo abandoned them, better yet the state said, "OH Hell NO!".

Did I ever say yuo met them in real life? No,  because yuo wouldn't want them to see what a pig yuo are, and that hovel yuo call a dwelling. But thanks for answering another question, that you have online relationships but can't have one in REAL LIFE, oh wait the forums are yuor REAL LIFE,  yuo social midget.

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2018, 12:27:49 AM »

Sure they are..... Perhaps yuo abandoned them, better yet the state said, "OH Hell NO!".

Did I ever say yuo met them in real life? No,  because yuo wouldn't want them to see what a pig yuo are, and that hovel yuo call a dwelling. But thanks for answering another question, that you have online relationships but can't have one in REAL LIFE, oh wait the forums are yuor REAL LIFE,  yuo social midget.

You didn’t have to say it, you big fat ogre motherfucker. Going by what you DID say, you’re hating on BEnzo for being what I wanna fuck. The fact that you’re concerned with who is fucking who on a messageboard, speaks more about YOUR real life anti-social shit than anything else. Ain’t no one wanting to fuck you...that’s for damn sure

Damage.INC

• Governor
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2018, 12:38:11 AM »

The fact that you’re concerned with who is fucking who on a messageboard, speaks more about YOUR real life anti-social shit than anything else. Ain’t no one wanting to fuck you...that’s for damn sure

O Rly?! Let's see,  was I who was going on about PI? Was it me who was afraid of online threats and then pm'd Bra1n? Was it me that posted pages and pages of drama going back a good FOUR FUCKING YEARS?! Was it me having online relationships and then crying about it ONLINE?! Was it me that has to be the center of attention because my e-ex-boyfriend is out to get me?! Was it me talking about Neva-eva coming back to a forum?! No this isn't yuor life at all!

Yeah okay.

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2018, 12:45:55 AM »

O Rly?! Let's see,  was I who was going on about PI? Was it me who was afraid of online threats and then pm'd Bra1n? Was it me that posted pages and pages of drama going back a good FOUR FUCKING YEARS?! Was it me having online relationships and then crying about it ONLINE?! Was it me that has to be the center of attention because my e-ex-boyfriend is out to get me?! Was it me talking about Neva-eva coming back to a forum?! No this isn't yuor life at all!

Yeah okay.

It’s your nic switch pussy bestie doing all that, lardass. Lol

Damage.INC

• Governor
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2018, 12:50:25 AM »

It’s your nic switch pussy bestie doing all that, lardass. Lol

Way to discount everything I posted... Oh wait,  yuo can't. So basically this IS yuor life. Hell, yuo even dubbed yuorself queen of trl. Yeah,  because this isn't yuor life.

How many times do yuo want to be owned in this thread? Lol!

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2018, 01:13:55 AM »

Beg him to ban me, boy.  On your knees.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 180
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Resting Bitch Face..
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2018, 07:05:29 AM »

Ok...smart arse, give me the name of another board in flame town  where there is more post traffic than TR?
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 269
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2018, 08:23:24 AM »

Ok...smart arse, give me the name of another board in flame town  where there is more post traffic than TR?

TRF has 283155 Posts in 8563 Topics by 1191 Members since 2008.

Another on the list has 359861 Posts in 16078 Topics by 71 Members since 2010.

Shall I continue???

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2018, 09:16:41 AM »

And yet still smarter than yuo. That's gotta burn, particularly considering how close you are to having your nipples dragging in the dirt at this point.  :snick:

Sounds like a sight you see nightly.    :lmao:

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 151
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2018, 05:56:33 PM »

It's sad that you're too chicken shit to say these things under your known nic.  Sad and pathetic
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.308 seconds with 39 queries.