• October 20, 2018, 01:57:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Call-Out Rancid. <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 1834 times)

plus minus reset

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Call-Out Rancid. <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« on: April 08, 2018, 01:49:03 PM »

Three days.
Unlimited Posts.
Run-ins NOT allowed. Just me and propably me.
Starting with the ESP of EST.
Pathetically surrendering to a mob, like a past Brazilian President, acceptable.
No-one else's work, so everyone else's failure.
A textual event, made to prevent another South American menstrual event.

Any three judges Rancid cares to give value too!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 01:50:58 PM »

Oh, this is gonna be good...sleep.
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 01:52:00 PM »

Oh, this is gonna be good...sleep.

So says the very first guy into the thread.

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 02:31:56 PM »

Forgive the chimping outs of the resident porchmonkey, he's just pissed that he hasn't mustered the stones for a callout since he got bulldozed by Stumpy Notits's buttnugget. You and Rancid have your little callout, chances are it will be more entertaining than anything John-John has ever vurped up.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 02:49:30 PM »

Forgive the chimping outs of the resident porchmonkey, he's just pissed that he hasn't mustered the stones for a callout since he got bulldozed by Stumpy Notits's buttnugget. You and Rancid have your little callout, chances are it will be more entertaining than anything John-John has ever vurped up.

You think anyone could call this entertainment?

No-one cares what you fucking fink, let alone act on. You are brilliant, and I am brillianter.

Call me out, and let's watch you melt like a Hammer House of Horror wax troll.

• Senatore
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 03:16:23 PM »

You think anyone could call this entertainment?

No-one cares what you fucking fink, let alone act on.
Then don't ask. Derp.

You are brilliant, and I am brillianter.
Wonk wonk wonk.

Call me out, and let's watch you melt like a Hammer House of Horror wax troll.
You already called me out and ran like a nigger when I said "yes", remember?
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 03:21:01 PM »

Aren't you the maggot who called me out and ran away a few years ago?

Really?

Ok, you ruminant. No chops, because we all know who's the ugly old dried out northern prune who never had the guts to post his pic

Bring it on, you incredibly bored piece of bovine shit.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 03:22:04 PM »

You already called me out and ran like a nigger when I said "yes", remember?

No I can't remember, please tell me you are not relying on that?

Fuck me, I don't even know who you think you are, all you balless bastards look like Johnny Wrong to me.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2018, 03:23:06 PM »

Aren't you the maggot who called me out and ran away a few years ago?

I must be, let's try that out for size.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 03:26:20 PM »

Has Rancid accepted the challenge, or is he going to go full Sinister?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.rancidmilko is respected and well liked.
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2018, 03:38:03 PM »

Has Rancid accepted the challenge, or is he going to go full Sinister?

I just said I did, in my very own fucking first post in here, you retarded senile putz

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2018, 03:49:37 PM »

No I can't remember
Well I remember, I remember accepting your challenge after The Scoundrel goaded you into making it, I also remember him subbing for you after you ran, deleting all posts in the callout except for his own and declaring himself the winner at the end. Fun times I guess, but I'm past those games now and am only interested in real challenges thank you.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2018, 04:10:25 PM »

Well I remember, I remember accepting your challenge after The Scoundrel goaded you into making it, I also remember him subbing for you after you ran, deleting all posts in the callout except for his own and declaring himself the winner at the end. Fun times I guess, but I'm past those games now and am only interested in real challenges thank you.

Are you serious? You remember the Scoundrel?

I have no idea who you are, and I genuinely could care less. You are talented, but you were never Blandscape talented.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2018, 04:11:43 PM »

It was in the last days of CO

TWAP might have some registry on that

Anyway, I don't make a habit out of it, but I decided to see some of BS (those initials always make me laugh) older posts

I mean, I've said some things that can be twisted out of context, but this kind of shit, I dunno...

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=11802.msg120551#msg120551

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2018, 04:12:55 PM »

Is this thread on, or are we just collating and accolading boredom?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2018, 04:20:43 PM »

Ahh for fucks sakes, did that imbecile just ask if the match is going on or not? Again?

Yeah, you drunken Scotland sheep

You can start with your slapstick rambling about my country

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2018, 04:30:37 PM »

Yeah, you drunken Scotland sheep

You can start with your slapstick rambling about my country

You don't see the paradox in that?

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2018, 04:37:55 PM »

You don't see the paradox in that?

Yeah

And as much as live in a country that is a dump when it comes to civilization, at least we don't go around in fucking skirts

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2018, 04:55:25 PM »

Hammer House of Mirrors wax troll...lol.  That was worth waking up to, goodnight. 💤
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
you recognize the bathhouse?
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2018, 04:56:13 PM »

Are you serious? You remember the Scoundrel?
As a matter of fact I do. With some kindness as it happens, until he was co-opted into some of the more hare-brained schemes (like monetizing flaming by white knighting for people who couldn't flame but presumably had enough marketable commodities to make it worth someone elses while).

I have no idea who you are, and I genuinely could care less. You are talented, but you were never Blandscape talented.
Well that's good. Consider your indolence returned in kind, I'm more interested in opponents who can match wits in arenas other than textual these days, so until you catch up to that paradigm I guess you'll have to content yourself with being merely "Blandscape talented".
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.337 seconds with 33 queries.