ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2018, 05:06:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Call-Out Rancid. <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 1792 times)

plus minus reset

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
Re: Call-Out Rancid. <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2018, 04:02:59 AM »

That's the brain damage talking

Cor! Of course it is yuo nutter! Why would a dashing and ravishing man like myself settle for a bottom of the barrel wench like you,  when I could find the same thing at me local pub?

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2018, 05:32:31 AM »

Cor! Of course it is yuo nutter! Why would a dashing and ravishing man like myself settle for such bottom of the barrel wench like you,  when I could find the same thing at me local pub?

Gonna need proof on this dashing and ravishing tale, I'm sceptical

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2018, 05:41:28 AM »

Cor! Of course it is yuo nutter! Why would a dashing and ravishing man like myself settle for such bottom of the barrel wench like you,  when I could find the same thing at me local pub?

You find wenches at that gay bar you frequent?

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2018, 05:45:53 AM »

Gonna need proof on this dashing and ravishing tale, I'm sceptical

The "proof" is yuo can't stay away from me. The "proof" is I can tell from each one of yuor arthritic posts, yuor pork loins ache for me. Yuor raccoon-woman juices are a cascading waterfall of lust everytime yuo see me post to yuo. Bedding me would be the equivalent of yuo receiving 12 dozen long stemmed roses.

Oh by the way would it be a problem is I was a Somalian pirate?

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2018, 05:46:29 AM »

You find wenches at that gay bar you frequent?

Only at the bar yuo suggested.

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2018, 06:40:37 AM »

You fell in love with 9 day old Road kill  :lolatu:

You admitted to looking like 9 day old roadkill!    :lolatu:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

feral

• Dictator
  • feral embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2018, 07:05:06 AM »

The "proof" is yuo can't stay away from me. The "proof" is I can tell from each one of yuor arthritic posts, yuor pork loins ache for me. Yuor raccoon-woman juices are a cascading waterfall of lust everytime yuo see me post to yuo. Bedding me would be the equivalent of yuo receiving 12 dozen long stemmed roses.

Oh by the way would it be a problem is I was a Somalian pirate?

Anyone who doubts you're not Breakpoint, need to look up the Breakpoint posts and see the MO is the same.

The fuck were you thinking son?
If you want to be someone else then change your whole persona ya loser..lol

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2018, 07:25:03 AM »

Anyone who doubts you're not Breakpoint, need to look up the Breakpoint posts and see the MO is the same.

The fuck were you thinking son?
If you want to be someone else then change your whole persona ya loser..lol

*Golf Clap* Wow,  I'm impressed that yuo were able to post a coherent thought without made up words.  Anything else to share?

feral

• Dictator
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Whats your story?100 Replies - Oi caskur...200 Replies - H.C.Trouble..100 Replies - H.C.Trouble..200 Replies - Why did flea retire...100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2018, 07:35:42 AM »

Anything else to share?

Good thing you're pretty cause you can't flame for shit?

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2018, 07:39:39 AM »

Good thing you're pretty cause you can't flame for shit?

And yuo're the be all and end all of flaming?... Come now sweetie, isn't it obvious yuo couldn't flame yuor way out of a used condom if Freuds life depended on it. Score another one for Breakwater!

Edit: or Breakwater, or Breakpoint.... They're both morons.

feral

• Dictator
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2018, 07:50:38 AM »

And yuo're the be all and end all of flaming?...

Nah not at all, Ive never said I was a flamer.  I'm just a bitch.

What's your excuse hun?

Let me guess, you get on the boards when your girlfriend has had enough of your bullshit and she leaves you to go spend time with her mother until you sort yourself out...

:tissue: 

:cry2:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2018, 08:03:13 AM »

Nah not at all, Ive never said I was a flamer.  I'm just a bitch.

What's your excuse hun?

Let me guess, you get on the boards when your girlfriend has had enough of your bullshit and she leaves you to go spend time with her mother until you sort yourself out...

:tissue: 

:cry2:

Well we all knew yuo were never a flamer, yuo were always just a little annoying spam filled cockroach looking for attention... Yes we ALL know that.

As far as my girlfriend....as yuo can see Frederica posts here sporadically, before she goes off to secondary schooling for the mentally challenged. What's your excuse?

I don't control Frederica, don't blame me for her being as boring as yuo.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2018, 08:32:17 AM »

Bedding me would be the equivalent of yuo receiving 12 dozen long stemmed roses.

Sounds like bedding you would be really boring

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2018, 08:41:19 AM »

You admitted to looking like 9 day old roadkill!    :lolatu:

Only for argument's sake, we all know i look great :2thumbs:

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2018, 08:41:56 AM »

You’re not Breaky.  Damn, son.
👠 E M :afro: N

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2018, 08:43:15 AM »

You are lovely.  :borat:
👠 E M :afro: N

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2018, 08:48:02 AM »

You are lovely.  :borat:

Ty levon, your sis is lovely too

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2018, 08:52:56 AM »

Sounds like bedding you would be really boring

Fight it all yuo want,  but deep down inside,  I can feel yuor embers of sexuality becoming awake,  no matter what the Koran or Coran or Khoran, damn did I spell that right?! Anyways, where was I....? Oh,  yes, I might be a dark-skinned infidel, but I know yuo love me with that raccoon shaped heart of yours.

P. s. - would it be a problem if I ate bacon? How about if yuo didn't know about it? Or see it? Or smell it? Are we cool?

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2018, 08:54:24 AM »

You’re not Breaky.  Damn, son.

*Automated response*

Thanks. Have a great day.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2018, 09:03:24 AM »

Dude,  seriously...it looks like Mike Tyson jabbed both of yuor eyes for 12 straight rounds,  then fed yuo 100 cheesecakes...then used yuor backend as a buoy for the show "The Deadliest Catch".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.262 seconds with 35 queries.