• October 15, 2018, 10:05:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TRF!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Call-Out Rancid. <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 1827 times)

plus minus reset

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 242
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: Call-Out Rancid. <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #140 on: April 16, 2018, 01:04:52 PM »

You're teetering on the brink of the spaz list there vit, just a friendly warning like

I hate bacon, you'd have to cook me something else and make it snappy, I can't abide slack slaves

No, it's just bacon tastes nasty

*Automated Post*

Thanks,  have a great day.

It’s anal magic he’s talking about.  Don’t do it, Miss Fred.   :snack:

"What is this fluff???

The writing is on the MSN chat wall....and i must avert me eyes for they can not look upon this abomination anymore.

What have you all become??"

You rabble of old clatter farts and twattle baskets.  You bunch of old ladies...hand flicking drama queens preening about like a cavalcade of bearded bar queens and pound cake bitches. Sashay away from my site you  two bit hacks and a biscuit. This Extrava gag a thon is beyond the pale..the same pail that i will now puke in after watching you all act like post modern pimps"

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #141 on: April 16, 2018, 01:30:21 PM »

The writing is on the MSN chat wall....and i must avert me eyes for they can not look upon this abomination anymore.

While you flick bogey's at an extinction level event, that vents your distinction level narcissism.

Lems

• Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 137
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2018, 02:16:50 PM »

I wanna pound a pound cake bitch with my meat mallet.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2018, 02:19:16 PM »

I wanna pound a pound cake bitch with my meat mallet.

Other Casker recipes are available!

Lems

• Emperor
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2018, 02:27:04 PM »

Other Casker recipes are available!

Always bake with deez nuts.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #145 on: April 16, 2018, 02:32:45 PM »

We already did, look where that dropped us off!

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2018, 02:53:07 PM »

"What is this fluff???

What have you all become??"

You rabble of old clatter farts and twattle baskets.  You bunch of old ladies...hand flicking drama queens preening about like a cavalcade of bearded bar queens and pound cake bitches. Sashay away from my site you  two bit hacks and a biscuit. This Extrava gag a thon is beyond the pale..the same pail that i will now puke in after watching you all act like post modern pimps"

Oo, just a bit more spam and we might have ourselves a trf suicide :2thumbs:

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2018, 03:02:33 PM »

Naah, he thoroughly enjoys these maudlin displays.
Moldy has been a doom-n-gloom prognosticator since birth, apparently. Nothing makes him happier than predicting a bit of impending disaster.
His favorite song is 'I'm Only Happy When It Rains' by Garbage.

He does like when someone praises his dreary outbursts though; just pat him on the head and murmur "there there" occasionally and he's chuffed to bits.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;

John Oliver

• Dictator
  • John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.John Oliver has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Can Brain shit or get off the pot100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2018, 03:12:28 PM »

"sister of the air......you have died long ago and all that remains is the putrid stench of postings past. The breeze carries the smell  of all your failures. You have no place in the garden, you must be sacrificed so that new roots may gain hold and new followers may bloom. You are a blind wretch that grace will not find, you are lost and will never be found, you name is never mentioned for it was never written in the book, you will not be remembered for you have contributed nothing. We do not know you for you were never worth knowing,  gypsy woman, from nowhere you came and from nowhere you will return"

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2018, 03:14:42 PM »

21st Century Fox loves the drama.

Fox, if you want to talk, call me.  I’ll put Shirley on the phone and she’ll talk some sense into ya.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2018, 03:15:44 PM »

"sister of the air......you have died long ago and all that remains is the putrid stench of postings past. The breeze carries the smell  of all your failures. You have no place in the garden, you must be sacrificed so that new roots may gain hold and new followers may bloom. You are a blind wretch that grace will not find, you are lost and will never be found, you name is never mentioned for it was never written in the book, you will not be remembered for you have contributed nothing. We do not know you for you were never worth knowing,  gypsy woman, from nowhere you came and from nowhere you will return"

That's nice, cucumber sandwich anyone?

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2018, 03:49:54 PM »

Brother of the tears, please contact the samaritons and save yourself. If not, be sure to mention me in your suicide note, that would be so cool

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2018, 03:58:11 PM »

Who could blame him me ol'mucker?.... he lost to me two or three weeks ago (cant recall which), and only never actually won because JooDog was on a dirty protest, and everyone else who voted agin me, I had already thrashed or embarrassed.

I believe at least a bakers dozen voted in that thread. You should google bakers dozen.
Or I could pay it about as much attention as I paid the thread itself.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2018, 04:08:26 PM »

Or I could pay it about as much attention as I paid the thread itself.

While demanding respect for paying attention while demanding attention for your wonderful work herein.

I think your wonderful, and it is probably by any measure of wonderful wonderful that you took the time out to never participate in any "attention" that could be construed as wonderful, whatsoever.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2018, 04:14:07 PM »

While demanding respect for paying attention while demanding attention for your wonderful work herein.
Not at all. If the forum at large couldn't step up with run-in material in my most recent match, their "respects" are as worthless as the hip pocket in your singlet.

I think your wonderful, and it is probably by any measure of wonderful wonderful that you took the time out to never participate in any "attention" that could be construed as wonderful, whatsoever.
That's nice, I think you suck like an industrial strength Hoover, only the bag hasn't been emptied since December 2015 so thankfully you don't suck quite as much now as you did back then.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

John Oliver

• Dictator
« Reply #155 on: April 16, 2018, 04:22:21 PM »

"just give up if you must....remove all thought from mind and empty thyself of everything....let whatever words spring into your manure fertilized brain and become a cheerleader/cum MSN chat bot like the fat gypsy who has set up her camp of misfortunes in TRF so that she can strangle whatever life was left in this barren group. My faith was restored as i gazed upon a new Flea selfie she posted at the garden of eden where even Caskur's food tastes good, this place leaves a bitter taste and is filled with bitter people. Only you can set yourself free. I have no time for idle chit chat that resembles something from dial up bulletin board from the dark ages of internet"

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 289
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Good news!100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • You talk like a fag, and your shit’s all retarded
« Reply #156 on: April 16, 2018, 04:23:31 PM »

Only at the bar yuo suggested.

Yes....and only that bar, ya faggot
Quote from: JOODOG
i bet you eat three square meals a day in a truck stop restroom
Quote from: Johnny Storm
:lolatu:
You recognize the sink?
Quote from: JOODOG
you recognize the bathhouse?
Quote from: Johnny Storm
So, you admit it's a bathhouse. 

PWN3D!!! :strong: :100:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #157 on: April 16, 2018, 04:48:48 PM »

Not at all. If the forum at large couldn't step up with run-in material in my most recent match, their "respects" are as worthless as the hip pocket in your singlet.

That's nice, I think you suck like an industrial strength Hoover, only the bag hasn't been emptied since December 2015 so thankfully you don't suck quite as much now as you did back then.

Reading your social commentary is like manually blowing up a Good Year blimp, it leaves us short of breath as you attempt to set sail on your usual unusual flight's of fucking fancy. Sticking some wonky vowels and adding adverbs can only ever remind you just how talented you aren't.

Reading you is like reading backwards. You know the end before you even deign to consider a beginning. You are the dust jacket of strife, and you only open up when you are hooked. You seem to be more interested in me than I do. I joined in 2015?  I'm missing time. You have already put more work into me than I care to appreciate, if I cared to appreciate your valueless time.

I am typing this hands free with my forehead. Let's hope it makes sense!

Lems

• Emperor
« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2018, 05:01:30 PM »

Reading your social commentary is like manually blowing up a Good Year blimp, it leaves us short of breath as you attempt to set sail on your usual unusual flight's of fucking fancy. Sticking some wonky vowels and adding adverbs can only ever remind you just how talented you aren't.

Reading you is like reading backwards. You know the end before you even deign to consider a beginning. You are the dust jacket of strife, and you only open up when you are hooked. You seem to be more interested in me than I do. I joined in 2015?  I'm missing time. You have already put more work into me than I care to appreciate, if I cared to appreciate your valueless time.

And I was told he has a wedding to plan on top of it all.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #159 on: April 16, 2018, 06:16:02 PM »

That's nice. Next time try emptying the bag first perhaps?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Up

Page created in 1.01 seconds with 39 queries.