ThirdRailForum

• April 20, 2018, 08:13:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Call-Out Rancid. <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 1460 times)

plus minus reset

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Call-Out Rancid. <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2018, 06:22:23 PM »

Well that's good. Consider your indolence returned in kind, I'm more interested in opponents who can match wits in arenas other than textual these days, so until you catch up to that paradigm I guess you'll have to content yourself with being merely "Blandscape talented".

Oh for fucks sake laddie, there is no paradoxical paradigm, do you delusionaly and tenderly think there is?

Is this match on, or do we have to revisit Scrot posts to ultimately and timely find us all unworthy?

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 269
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2018, 06:40:33 PM »

Oh for fucks sake laddie, there is no paradoxical paradigm, do you delusionaly and tenderly think there is?

Is this match on, or do we have to revisit Scrot posts to ultimately and timely find us all unworthy?

It's on, once Rancid decides who the judges will be.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2018, 06:42:18 PM »

It's on, once Rancid decides who the judges will be.

Why not one of those votes?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2018, 06:52:49 PM »

I nominate

Cookie

Vixen

CW

Most neutral ones I can think of

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 151
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: Call-Out Rancid. <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2018, 07:28:25 PM »

Yeah

And as much as live in a country that is a dump when it comes to civilization, at least we don't go around in fucking skirts

...your tribe is still wearing loin cloths
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2018, 07:29:04 PM »

Cookie?  Lol.
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2018, 08:56:07 PM »

Get back to me when you are capable of posts involving audio, video and absolutely no text whatsoever. I'll consider any proposal you have on its merits then.

Until then, stick to being just "blandscape talented".  :snack:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

BEnzo

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 112
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2018, 09:57:56 PM »

Cookie?  Lol.

These two ain't gonna wake that dead faggot up-

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2018, 03:42:52 AM »

Get back to me when you are capable of posts involving audio, video and absolutely no text whatsoever. I'll consider any proposal you have on its merits then.

Until then, stick to being just "blandscape talented".  :snack:

Oh God, this chump thinks he's the multi media maestro now. What a loser
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 326
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2018, 03:49:26 AM »

[email protected] sticking his hooked nose in this thread and blandscape chopping it off.  What a loser. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

• Senatore
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2018, 10:42:43 AM »

Oh God, this chump thinks he's the multi media maestro now. What a loser
I don't think it though. I just know I can nail it better than failures like yourself and John-John. Din knows it too; after all, he got to see ALL the multimedia output I finalised during the match.

You did not.

:grin:
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2018, 06:37:43 PM »

I don't think it though. I just know I can nail it better than failures like yourself and John-John. Din knows it too; after all, he got to see ALL the multimedia output I finalised during the match.

You did not.

:grin:

Cuz you knew I'd laugh at your crapness, I know

• Senatore
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2018, 06:53:00 PM »

Wouldn't matter if you did or didn't. You aren't capable of equaling it, much less bettering it. You are therefore more crap at it than I.

Easy.  :snack:

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2018, 07:25:02 PM »

...your tribe is still wearing loin cloths

He’s Wilma to Bland’s Fred Flintstone.  :grin:

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2018, 08:06:05 PM »

Oh yeah, there's this shit here

• Senatore
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2018, 08:12:46 PM »

I'm sure that somewhere... somehow... in the Grand Scheme of Things it's worth it... to someone.

Or maybe not. Better be on the safe side and give it your all, even if you already know that shitposting she-trolls with thighs like tree stumps and fetishes for getting buggered by sheep are going to bitch at you for not kicking arse with a bunch of turd gifs.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2018, 06:39:24 AM »

Lol at rancid waiting til the wee hours before he dares to post anything. What a wuss

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2018, 05:12:20 PM »

I bet rancid is lurking, watching himself get killed like it's an out of body experience

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2018, 05:17:00 PM »

What is the point of these lame faggot call outs?

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Censor
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2018, 06:33:53 PM »

Some people here need an ego stroke that they are somehow WINNARS every once in a while...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.35 seconds with 41 queries.