ThirdRailForum

• July 22, 2018, 10:27:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Call-Out Rancid. <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 1649 times)

plus minus reset

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
Re: Call-Out Rancid. <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2018, 07:46:25 PM »

Three days.
Unlimited Posts.
Run-ins NOT allowed. Just me and propably me.
Starting with the ESP of EST.
Pathetically surrendering to a mob, like a past Brazilian President, acceptable.
No-one else's work, so everyone else's failure.
A textual event, made to prevent another South American menstrual event.

Any three judges Rancid cares to give value too!

What a fucking dork! Calling out a lesser spammer-moron, who's a 19th degree blackbelt in Tard-fu.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2018, 11:05:20 PM »

I get it Dandy, you're gay. Your "metaphors" sound a lot like the type of thing one would have to witness to depict so perfectly, such clarity of details. I mean, I know you love slapstick, but the "carnival peacock" piece there, dang, I had to wrap my mind around it and it wasn't a pleasant experience. When you proceeded to throw in the names of your johns from the local gloryhole, the gay rampage was evident.
You mean, you thought I'd have chickened out, just like you did couple years ago? I'm a busy man, some days more than others, but don't fret, my presumptuous greasy Northerner, I can always find a little time to make sure your hairy kilt-wearing ass gets kicked accordingly. Just make sure you put on the damn undies, I don't want my foot sinking in that prolapsed cavern you call ass. I've read about you "Freudian urges" to stick things in there.

Trying extra fucking hard there, aren't we? Just say your faggot ass craves my attention, after you've seen how fucking awesome and good looking I am. Not that it causes any type of pride in me, but I've learned to deal with the nuisance that forum queers like you can be. I bet you jumped and giggled like a little lass when I said I'd acknowledge your desperate plea.  And if you want to talk about self-destruction, start with your insertion of blunt objects in your mancunt.

"Digital morphine". Sorry to bust your bubble Willie, but those pee-losophical ramblings there are not nearly as clever or stingy as you think. But I do apologize about my stereotypes. I don't enjoy them much, they're too weaksauce for these forums (hence the reason people like you abuse them so often). But you have to understand, that's all I had to work with, since I know nothing about the real (no matter how pathetic he may be) you. It's not like your confusing, gay innuendo laden, crappola is that inviting. Scroll-scroll-scroll.  Sorry. And when I decide to read some of your old posts, first thing I find are your urges to fuck your mother and other abominable behaviors. But you call them "metaphors".

Freedom? Irn-Bru sucks, by the way.
You are under the impression that your monotonous drivel makes you a badass. But no matter how many potatoes you stick inside that shit pie, it's still a fucking shit pie.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2018, 11:56:48 PM »

Fucking retard ^^^

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2018, 01:35:39 AM »

Lol at rancid waiting til the wee hours before he dares to post anything. What a wuss

Unlike your stupid lame gypsy welfare ass, I work

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2018, 06:42:02 AM »

Bean working hard have ya?

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2018, 09:34:30 AM »

What is the point of these lame faggot call outs?

Get back in your box, joker kitty.
:afro: :smoke: :mex:

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2018, 09:35:32 AM »

He directs Negroes to grow beans on his land. 

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2018, 10:29:00 AM »

He's a Beaner, just doesn't realize it-

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2018, 11:11:31 AM »

He's a Beaner, just doesn't realize it-

I’m a beaner myself.  A pale one.

Behold, a Pale Beaner!!  :rotf:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2018, 03:59:15 PM »

Rancid working hard on the set of The Six-Million Dollar Man...

Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2018, 09:19:48 PM »

Rancid working hard on the set of The Six-Million Dollar Man...

I sensed the sexual tension there between Steve and Squatch.

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2018, 10:58:17 PM »

I sensed the sexual tension there between Steve and Squatch.

Squatchy wants the six million dollar package, no question-

BEnzo

• Dictator
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2018, 11:01:47 PM »

Rancy's a poor man's copy of Andre the giant, tho-

Couchtown po', yo-

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.
Re: Blandscape vs RancidMilko <MATCH THREAD><IN JUDGING>
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2018, 11:19:33 AM »

worst

match

ever

miketx

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.miketx makes good points.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Well folks, it's been fun100 Replies - Though I've only been here a short time -100 Replies - So, waht are you

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2018, 07:36:02 PM »

Squatchy wants the six million dollar package, no question-

The bionic bukkake, he wants...
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2018, 08:47:26 PM »

Look at the two girlfriends touching one another's butt

Sauntering little fags with their homo fantasies and shenanigans = Johnny and BOnzo

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2018, 09:01:16 PM »

Look at the two girlfriends touching one another's butt

Sauntering little fags with their homo fantasies and shenanigans = Johnny and BOnzo

I may call you out for a smackdown someday.

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2018, 09:07:29 PM »

I may call you out for a smackdown someday.

I'm gonna ravage your fake-liberal psycho ass like a bobcat does to a rattlesnake

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2018, 09:07:52 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.403 seconds with 39 queries.