ThirdRailForum

• April 26, 2018, 03:08:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Call-Out Rancid. <DISCUSSION THREAD>  (Read 1486 times)

plus minus reset

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 144
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Call-Out Rancid. <DISCUSSION THREAD>
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2018, 07:23:02 PM »

Pretty sure we all saw it, but having a librull forget their political correctness lark to get all hot, sweaty and ejaculating over it is no doubt well worth it for those in need of dipping sauce for their curly cries down Floriduhh way.  :snick:

This one is familiar with Rancid’s watering hole.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2018, 07:39:30 PM »

This one is familiar with Rancid’s watering hole.
Really? How nice for you.  :snack:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2018, 02:38:00 PM »

I heard you left your dad holding the bag...

Here we have the tentative personification of where this site has alighted.

Cawk gags and broad spectrum histrionics.

Thank you for your contribution Twat.

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2018, 02:43:26 PM »

We're gonna have to redo this

Maybe when you're feeling more intelligent and disposed

I liked the bit where you reminded us that you have nothing in your arsenal except the re-quote button, and your much sought after collection of machismo inspired Brazilian bumper stickers.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2018, 04:09:55 PM »

I liked the bit where you reminded us that you have nothing in your arsenal except the re-quote button, and your much sought after collection of machismo inspired Brazilian bumper stickers.

I was going to make a quote free post, but for some reason, reading your shit caused an uncontrollable feeling of sleepiness on me

And it's obvious that you would complain about my words, they're not queer enough for your taste

Those freudian urges and slips of yours already made it clear, Blanda.  :gayspin:

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2018, 04:44:21 PM »

I was going to make a quote free post, but for some reason, reading your shit caused an uncontrollable feeling our sleepiness on me

And it's obvious that you would complain about my words, they're not queer enough for your taste

Those freudian urges and slips of yours already made it clear, Blanda.  :gayspin:

I'm confused, if you sought to ensure the veracity of your argument by re-posting my argument for paradoxical effect while adding nothing to it but yet another "queer" jibe, how does that prove your point? I get that you seem to be communicating in a second language, and I don't speak Amazonian cunthole, but still!

I kept my stereotypical rage to a minimum (unlike you and TWAT), because you are not slobbering in a secondary language.

You are not even Brazilian are you? I get that no-one would admit to that unless they were compelled via dirty water boarding, to concede it.

It's the Engerlish inflection that I have an issue with. You think in a poor man's English. That makes you an American, and via the power of Greyskull and the phonology of idiocy I can deduce that you are either from Kentucky, or from Stockton-On-Tees in County Durham.

That and the fact the last time we had this convo you had obviously asked Google Translate to AI your Portugeuse ignorance.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2018, 04:52:16 PM »

I would like to take this opportunity to say 'fuck you' to Cookie Monster.

Fuck you Cookie Monster.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2018, 06:48:03 AM »

Congrats blandscape

Lol at rancid, oh the mirth
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud

Damage.INC

• Bringer Of Light
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2018, 07:12:57 AM »

Frederica, I think I'm falling madly in love with yuo... But I cannot,  oh but my heart says yes,  and my eyes say OH HELL FUCKING NO! Frederica, what is this torturous spell yuo've cast over me? Even if yuo are an ISIS sleeper agent, I don't care! Homeland Security come and get me!

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2018, 07:49:02 AM »

Congrats to Blandscape for whatever the fuck he accomplished here.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Censor
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2018, 08:27:46 AM »

Congrats to Blandscape for whatever the fuck he accomplished here.
Winning the callout with 50% of the available vote of course.

Two out of three judges have voted, with one vote for a draw, and the other for Blandscape for the win.

Congrats, BLANDSCAPE

I guess Obi didn't care to be embarrassed by another week long poll where only half a dozen people voted if the third judge came back with a vote for Rancid and tied the decision.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2018, 09:17:05 AM »

Frederica, I think I'm falling madly in love with yuo... But I cannot,  oh but my heart says yes,  and my eyes say OH HELL FUCKING NO! Frederica, what is this torturous spell yuo've cast over me? Even if yuo are an ISIS sleeper agent, I don't care! Homeland Security come and get me!

I'm pleased to have cured yet another faggot from the dreaded gay. Go breed my pretty
Spaz list :  freud, joodog, cw, foxmulder, sum cunt, freud, rancidmilko, freud, don kwyjibo, damage inc, captain uhaul bendigo, freud

BlandscapeTopic starter

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2018, 01:41:00 PM »

I guess Obi didn't care to be embarrassed by another week long poll where only half a dozen people voted if the third judge came back with a vote for Rancid and tied the decision.

Who could blame him me ol'mucker?.... he lost to me two or three weeks ago (cant recall which), and only never actually won because JooDog was on a dirty protest, and everyone else who voted agin me, I had already thrashed or embarrassed.

I believe at least a bakers dozen voted in that thread. You should google bakers dozen.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2018, 04:42:41 PM »

I'm pleased to have cured yet another faggot from the dreaded gay. Go breed my pretty

I think he wants you to show him what to do.

Damage.INC

• Bringer Of Light
  • Governor
  • Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.Damage.INC is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2018, 07:28:08 PM »

So when are yuo going to "cure" yuorself from looking like 9 day old roadkill?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.rancidmilko needs to post more to get noticed.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2018, 09:04:03 PM »

The limey judges did well

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2018, 12:03:58 AM »

I would like to take this opportunity to say 'fuck you' to Vixen.

Fuck you Vixen.

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2018, 01:29:21 AM »

So when are yuo going to "cure" yuorself from looking like 9 day old roadkill?

You fell in love with 9 day old Road kill  :lolatu:

Damage.INC

• Bringer Of Light
  • Governor
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2018, 02:07:04 AM »

You fell in love with 9 day old Road kill  :lolatu:

The heart wants what it wants, but the logical part of the brain says,  "Dude are yuo fucking nuts??!!"

Frederica

• Dictator
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2018, 03:21:00 AM »

The heart wants what it wants, but the logical part of the brain says,  "Dude are yuo fucking nuts??!!"

That's the brain damage talking
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.488 seconds with 38 queries.