ThirdRailForum

• April 26, 2018, 03:04:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hamilton Antifa group "The Tower" raided  (Read 84 times)

plus minus reset

din365Topic starter

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
Hamilton Antifa group "The Tower" raided
« on: April 08, 2018, 03:09:03 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/thetowerhamilton/photos/a.931793813514380.1073741829.874240552603040/2137581792935570/?type=3&theater

and they are pissed!  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I guess the hamilton police are not in the pockets of Soros, and these Antifa cucks are slowly realizing their shit won't be tolerated any longer.

The Wise and Powerful

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - FoxMulders Kitchen100 Replies - Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over..100 Replies - Cookie OUTED?!?!?!?300 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping200 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

din365Topic starter

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
Re: Hamilton Antifa group "The Tower" raided
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 03:40:21 PM »

ok, just a little bit of backstory.

there's an area of Hamilton that is pretty much a fucking ghetto, and what is happening is that there have been a few small businesses that have tried to open businesses in the area, some people were buying houses there and fixing them up, and just overall making it a decent area to be again, and a bunch of middle class white kids, communists, and immigrants are pissed because their property values are going up from it going from a shitty fucking ghetto and turning into a nice little working and middle class neighborhood, so they are trying to turn it back into a ghetto.

So, there was a "riot" that consisted of everybody's favorite black-clad soyboys, and the police have kicked in these commies' door and basically seized a bunch of shit, and now they are bewildered and crying that the police found them "without evidence" and pissed off that they are being held accountable for their actions.

but hey! they wanted communism,right? they got a taste of it with that raid! you know...kicking in doors and taking all of their worldly possessions because the courts feel like it?

tower:we want communism! *smashes windows*
The police: Ok! pucker your asshole, because the government is taking all of your shit
tower:NOOOOO!!!!! we meant take everything the rich owns and give it to us! FASCIST! FASCIST!!!
The police: Don't worry. we won't take everything. we left a broken feminist postcard smashed in the toilet because it was worthless anyways. have a nice day!
Tower: *starts foaming at the mouth and convulsing because of how triggered they are*

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Trip to Boston100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 02:50:09 AM »

I bought my motorcycle in Hamilton at a place within walking distance to the shops and restaurants on Locke Street.  It's a great neighbourhood with a bunch of small, independent businesses. 

Those fuckin' cocksuckers that targeted these small businesses have put a lot of attention on themselves and not any of it is positive.  They better think about getting the fuck out of town before they get a visit from people who aren't working within the parameters of the law.

So far in my city, as far as anything I've seen, the Antifa fuckwits have been at the receiving end of being harassed - but there has been no violence.  So far they have always been outnumbered so they are too afraid to stir shit up.

I'm going to a pro-immigration talk tomorrow - we'll see if more leftists show up to a talk that they will agree with.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

turd_ferguson

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • turd_ferguson yearns for more subjective praise.turd_ferguson yearns for more subjective praise.turd_ferguson yearns for more subjective praise.turd_ferguson yearns for more subjective praise.turd_ferguson yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 08:36:52 AM »

All ghettos resist "gentrification" because it means whitey is moving in.

da scrotum wot teabags ya

• Senatore
  • da scrotum wot teabags ya embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 10:14:53 AM »

I remember seeing gentrification happening in various neighbourhoods around Melbourne Bawwstrayya years ago at a time when conservatives were running the show. St Kilda in particular... a scummy, putrid rat dive of a place which played host to some of the best artists the city had to offer. Property values were for shit in places like those, the architecture was all run down, but damn if there wasn't a thriving, vibrant scene of artistic expression and if the cost of that were the vermin infested hovels they were charged a pittance to live in, at least it was a nice place to visit on a sunny sunday afternoon, to walk along the Upper and Lower Esplanades (aka "the S-Bend") and pick up something one might hang up on their wall in the hills. Bohemian as all fuck, which I suppose is what drew in the yuppies during the eighties and nineties. A little bit of danger, a lot of art and cheap property values, leaving plenty of room in the budget to start prettying up their little parcel of it...

That's what really gets gentrification going of course. Someone with money sees something desireable, wants to be close to it, to covet and to fondle it. The trouble is if you stick too many deep pockets in one area, others tend to want their slice of the pie too... landlords, city planners, other yuppies etc. People who are dissatisfied with the sterile environments that their lack of artistic vision have wrought basically, and are in need of someone elses art to surround themselves with. Before you know it, there's no room left for the slobs which drew the big bucks in in the first place. I never lived in St Kilda myself, it was within striking distance of much better appointed neighbourhoods like Elwood and Brighton and I was fortunate enough to afford residences in these areas. Or unfortunate if you like, since I more or less had a box seat to see what came afterwards.

It didn't take long either. Slowly but surely, all the character was stripped out of St Kilda, the run down working class brick and mortar replaced with glittering townhouses and upmarket restaurants as more and more of the poor cunts were displaced to other areas (Collingwood, Fitzroy, Northcote, Footscray et al). Not that the yuppies noticed, they were all too busy bickering at each other as their renovations started getting excessively more and more outrageous. I vividly recall some football identity (Sam Newman I think) who replaced the whole facade of his streetfrontage with a series of steel blue sheetglass panels with a portrait of Pamela Anderson etched into it. The parklands and lake immediately to St Kilda's north were converted into a formula 1 circuit, the earthworks for which all but destroyed the physical integrity of surrounding residences and eliciting more cries of financial impropriety from the newly landed yuppies as their prized investments developed cracks and other property decreasing anomalies, forcing a series of patchwork fixes and outright demolitions of various residences.

These days there's nothing left of the artistic expression that once made St Kilda justly famous as a cultural hub of the southern part of Bawwstrayya, the place is almost as grey and uninspiring as fucking Rowville. Sure, they hang up a bunch of lights and bunting, overcharge tourists up the yin yang for basic necessities like bottled water and that Fosters sludge which is apparently export quality (only because no sane local in their right mind would ever have touched it back in the day) but to those who know there's really precious little to recommend the area from a cultural standpoint and as a tourist destination it pales into insignificance against even the best that Bawwstrayya can boast. I sure as fuck wouldn't invest in property there, the property values are insanely overpriced and the chance to turn a quick buck has long since flown the coop. Live there? FUCK no, I didn't feel the compulsion to slum it there back when it was a slum and that was back when the neighbours were actual people and not the whiney, self entitled plum in the mouth garbage that infest it now.

Oh, and for the record Turd, they were as white then as they are now. The only difference I can see is there was a grab for those with more disposable income. That income has since been...errr... disposed of and the planners are more than happy to wave off the once bigger money in preference for more pigeons to fleece.  Not a bad lurk if you're in real estate, at least until the bullshit falls from people's eyes and they realise that the place is little better than a glitzy public toilet these days and go hunting for wherever the artistic slobs ran off to.
Oh lookie... women with smaller titties than Siouxsie Sioux.... better get a cum wrangler in here to tell us how MANLY they look....  :snick:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.894 seconds with 36 queries.