ThirdRailForum

• July 22, 2018, 10:15:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Weepy takes a stand... and runs like a nigger for the nearest exit.  (Read 640 times)

plus minus reset

your Lord and MasterTopic starter

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history

"I'm pretty much done with this board now as well.I really don't like the direction of how things are going on here.If you want to get hold of us then shoot us a pm over at <insert safe space here>"

Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Weepy takes a stand... and runs like a nigger for the nearest exit.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 10:04:08 PM »

"I'm pretty much done with this board now as well.I really don't like the direction of how things are going on here.If you want to get hold of us then shoot us a pm over at <insert safe space here>"

Sure thing, Mr. KFC.
:afro: :smoke: :mex:

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 10:52:15 PM »

First cab off the rank and it happens to be some dumbass from the cheap seats of San Ber'dino...

Definitely NOT my environment! :rotf:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 10:56:03 PM »

Sure thing, Mr. KFC.

What the FUCK does that even mean?!?! Fucking retard.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 11:38:43 PM »

Ha ha you faggot(s)!

Reaps killed you two. What do you do Freud? Take little love notes to Cunty over at couchtown about the goings on at Flea's place? Not happy about the lack of enthusiasm the 'raise your hand' thread has garnished??

You two are finished if this place goes out!

Lulz @ you two fuckers-

Queen of TRF

• The Queen Bee
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..100 Replies -  	Dudes that get sensitive when you flame..500 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Take my name off the Coven200 Replies - Take my name off the Coven100 Replies - Take my name off the Coven300 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking200 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking100 Replies - Bra1n, the web is talking 100 Replies - Caption This100 Replies - Make no mistake200 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - The voices are REAL100 Replies - My Connecticut Babe300 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - Open Discussion - rules on flaming kids100 Replies -  	I declare BEnzo to be the new King..200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 11:42:22 PM »

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has every single post or pm I’ve ever made saved.

I can’t help but laugh at this fucking moron for ever thinking he stood a chance. That’s all BAD  :rotf:
B -
It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 01:01:03 AM »

Ha ha you faggot(s)!

Reaps killed you two. What do you do Freud? Take little love notes to Cunty over at couchtown about the goings on at Flea's place? Not happy about the lack of enthusiasm the 'raise your hand' thread has garnished??

You two are finished if this place goes out!

Lulz @ you two fuckers-

:dontknow:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Quote from: BEnzo says

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 01:16:56 AM »

What the FUCK does that even mean?!?! Fucking retard.

And I hit the Target like I’ve got a $1,000 gift card.   :snick:

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2018, 11:35:59 AM »

Ha ha you faggot(s)!

Reaps killed you two.
Reaps ran like a nigger to his safe space like he always does. If that's "killing somebody" its no wonder you think your winning with the amount of cocks buried in your blurter.

Pretty sure that Muffcabbage likes her men like that though, so don't worry.  :snick:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has every single post or pm I’ve ever made saved.
No, not all, just the pertinent ones. Like the time  you went ballistic over a pie chart that revealed you were the major reason the NSFW inbox needed expanding... or that touching time in FB messenger where you said you had "issues" and begged me not to give up on you after I'd already walked on you twice.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2018, 12:02:22 PM »

Reaps ran like a nigger to his safe space like he always does. If that's "killing somebody" its no wonder you think your winning with the amount of cocks buried in your blurter.

Pretty sure that Muffcabbage likes her men like that though, so don't worry.  :snick:

No, not all, just the pertinent ones. Like the time  you went ballistic over a pie chart that revealed you were the major reason the NSFW inbox needed expanding... or that touching time in FB messenger where you said you had "issues" and begged me not to give up on you after I'd already walked on you twice.

No he didn't. He buried you and the Masterbator, as usual.

Also, you're the whip and chain faggot who asked for something placed up his ass by Flea, not me!

That's a fact-

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs da scrotum
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2018, 02:54:35 PM »

lol! Remember that time I got him responding to his old posts for an hour straight and even got him to say he was a cucked fuckless virgin?

Not that anybody can blame him for being extremely unhappy. Some fucking smelly greek going OOOMMPAH! all over his wife's face, lives in a shithole like the UK, cucked to the point the only thing he can do is pose in smileless photos and drink piss warm beer(even that will be illegal, because his muslim overlords will decree it).

giver him a break, though. He probably ran out of time at the internet cafe and couldn't post it from home, because he doesn't want to spend a couple years in jail for bing "grossly offensive". you know...the shit that happens when you live in a prison state?

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2018, 03:35:02 PM »

Freud when asked “if he has a plane ticket”. 

:dontknow:
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2018, 04:16:11 PM »

No he didn't.
Yes he did. I don't see him around, offering to pick up the slack under the weight of words I buried you all with.

He is a lily livered, chickenshit pikey... just like you.

Deal.  :grin:

lol! Remember that time I got him responding to his old posts for an hour straight and even got him to say he was a cucked fuckless virgin?

Not that anybody can blame him for being extremely unhappy. Some fucking smelly greek going OOOMMPAH! all over his wife's face, lives in a shithole like the UK, cucked to the point the only thing he can do is pose in smileless photos and drink piss warm beer(even that will be illegal, because his muslim overlords will decree it).

giver him a break, though. He probably ran out of time at the internet cafe and couldn't post it from home, because he doesn't want to spend a couple years in jail for bing "grossly offensive". you know...the shit that happens when you live in a prison state?

He probably PMed everyone to tell them to vote for him like he did last time he couldn't stick about to go the distance. That's why I have the fluffer from Connecticutt trying to bullshit me now about an owning that never happened. These clueless flaming wannabes are all the same.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2018, 05:01:37 PM »

the weight of words I buried you all with.

^^^this?

Is THIS what you think you are doing?  :blahblah:

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2018, 06:43:10 PM »

^^^this?

Is THIS what you think you are doing?  :blahblah:

I don't think it, I know it. When the absolute best any of you can come up with is to gather the wagons in a circle and pat yourselves on the back about not being able to read, far less answer a wall of text, you've pretty much admitted defeat.

And it happens around this forum a LOT:snick:

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2018, 06:44:50 PM »

I don't think it, I know it. When the absolute best any of you can come up with is to gather the wagons in a circle and pat yourselves on the back about not being able to answer a wall of text, you've pretty much admitted defeat.

And it happens around this forum a LOT:snick:

Admitted defeat?  The wall of text?  Are you joking?  You’re serious, right?

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2018, 06:49:52 PM »

Admitted defeat?  The wall of text?  Are you joking?  You’re serious, right?

It is what it is. If you start something, you should be prepared to finish it. If the best way you can manage that is to roll over and take it up the arse then you probably weren't a worthy opponent in the first place. I don't care if you've worn the Flame Champ banner or not, I certainly don't believe you are a worthy opponent. 

You could always prove me wrong I suppose. Go blockquote that post Weepy reckoned "no motherfucker would ever read" and see if you can't logic bomb each and every claim of mine back into the stone age.

I promise you I won't be holding my breath.  :grin:

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2018, 06:57:56 PM »

This sums up your Bored and Plastered mindset:

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2018, 07:06:31 PM »

This sums up your Bored and Plastered mindset:

I doubt that, I've never had the need of anyones voices to tell me what I am perfectly capable of working out for myself. I know that negates the need for cheerleaders like yourself, but meh... as your nipples start to peek out from beneath your tee shirts, even you must realise that whatever intangible benefits your looks might have once afforded you, that furry magnet and wrinkly sagbags assuredly have their use-by date.  :snack:

Shoulda studied harder at school instead of waving pompoms, you might still be relevant now if you had.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2018, 09:23:11 PM »

Freud when asked “if he has a plane ticket”.

Shush, drive thru nigger... the white people are having a discussion...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Quote from: BEnzo says
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.511 seconds with 40 queries.