ThirdRailForum

• July 22, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Weepy takes a stand... and runs like a nigger for the nearest exit.  (Read 641 times)

plus minus reset

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
Re: Weepy takes a stand... and runs like a nigger for the nearest exit.
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2018, 06:05:39 AM »

Reaps ran like a nigger to his safe space like he always does.

...the irony

If you start something, you should be prepared to finish it. If the best way you can manage that is to roll over and take it up the arse then you probably weren't a worthy opponent in the first place.

AWOL you says what?

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2018, 06:51:31 AM »

[email protected]?

Haha..

Ooooo are you going to verbally choke me cunt? What are you going to do bitch?  Say shit about me and my supposed underage kid or say shit about me meeting up with Freud..or maybe you're going to say shit about my supposed fat arse and electric toothbrush..pfft..piss off you angst fucking retard you're not capable of flaming anyone without old material involved.

You're nothing more than a clagnut on the end of a bitches arse hole you fucking pitiful peace of shit.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2018, 07:11:42 AM »

Haha..

Ooooo are you going to verbally choke me cunt? What are you going to do bitch?  Say shit about me and my supposed underage kid or say shit about me meeting up with Freud..or maybe you're going to say shit about my supposed fat arse and electric toothbrush..pfft..piss off you angst fucking retard you're not capable of flaming anyone without old material involved.

You're nothing more than a clagnut on the end of a bitches arse hole you fucking pitiful peace of shit.

How about I say that yuo're a snaggle toothed dim-witted stupid cunt, who thinks flaming is PMing the admin of a forum and asking for protection. How about yuo THINK yuo know who I am because twap or the Bra1n let yuo in on perhaps my posting style or my current IP address.... Seriously....all those clues...about Brawl-Hall doesn't jog yuor alcohol fueled brain cells.... Well then child exposer....I can't help yuo...Mother of the year here........ Bring it bitch....

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2018, 07:25:29 AM »

How about I say that yuo're a snaggle toothed dim-witted stupid cunt, who thinks flaming is PMing the admin of a forum and asking for protection. How about yuo THINK yuo know who I am because twap or the Bra1n let yuo in on perhaps my posting style or my current IP address...

Ahahahaha...hellooooo loony tunes..Breakpoint

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=14818.msg292487#new

You gave yourself up dumbnuts.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2018, 07:33:31 AM »

Ahahahaha...hellooooo loony tunes..Breakfall.

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=14818.msg292487#new

You gave yourself up dumbnuts.

Have some more wine and spirits.... Perhaps you can have an alcoholic fueled Mormon gathering with Joseph Smith, he can show yuo the golden fish scrolls in regards to who I am,  yuo bitter beer faced spammer.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2018, 07:37:05 AM »

Have some more wine and spirits.... Perhaps you can have an alcoholic fueled Mormon gathering with Joseph Smith, while he can show yuo the golden fish scrolls in regards to who I am,  yuo bitter beer faced spammer.

Shush, Breakpoint... mind your manners.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Quote from: BEnzo says

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2018, 07:37:34 AM »

:lol:

Have some more wine and spirits.... Perhaps you can have an alcoholic fueled Mormon gathering with Joseph Smith, while he can show yuo the golden fish scrolls in regards to who I am,  yuo bitter beer faced spammer.

Haha..Ok little man with a motor mouth, isn't it past your bedtime already..?

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2018, 07:44:49 AM »

Shush, Breakpoint... mind your manners.

Oh... Fuck...yuo're right...I apologize for spouting the truth.  Thank yuo for putting me in my place.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2018, 07:46:05 AM »

Haha..Ok little man with a motor mouth, isn't it past your bedtime already..?

Isn't there a bottle of cheap liquor yuo haven't molested?

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2018, 07:58:24 AM »

Isn't there a bottle of cheap liquor yuo haven't molested?

:lolatu:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2018, 08:00:40 AM »

:lolatu:

Fail again tard. Hit the reset button on yuor spam-o-meter.

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2018, 08:16:14 AM »

Fail again tard. Hit the reset button on yuor spam-o-meter.

It appears your grunt has become a low level oink now that you've been exposed.

FYI stupid, no one had to ask Admin who you were, your posting style motor mouth gave you away.

#youfail

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2018, 08:17:59 AM »

It appears your grunt has become a low level oink now that you've been exposed.

FYI stupid, no one had to ask Admin who you were, your posting style motor mouth gave you away.

#youfail

Okay spammer, who am I? Rhetorical question right?

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2018, 08:19:16 AM »

Okay spammer, who am I? Rhetorical question right?

Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2018, 08:20:27 AM »

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2018, 08:22:12 AM »

Exactly,  still cannot prove it. Owned. Yet again.

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2018, 08:26:29 AM »

Exactly,  still cannot prove it. Owned. Yet again.

Haha..dude you suck at this..anyone reading your reaction to being exposed can tell straight up it's you..Breaker.

Stop being a little bitch, it's all in fun.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2018, 08:29:22 AM »

Don't break his heart, feral... his achey breaky heart. I just don't think he'd understand...

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2018, 08:33:47 AM »

Haha..dude you suck at this..anyone reading your reaction to being exposed can tell straight up it's you..Breaker.

Stop being a little bitch, it's all in fun.

No,  I totally got that,  unfortunately the consensus says I'm Brent. Speaking of bitches....this must be a TRF "dogpile", what fun.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.365 seconds with 35 queries.