ThirdRailForum

• July 22, 2018, 10:31:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Weepy takes a stand... and runs like a nigger for the nearest exit.  (Read 642 times)

plus minus reset

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Madcow Klitzgasm embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Couchin' it real, yo...
Re: Weepy takes a stand... and runs like a nigger for the nearest exit.
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2018, 08:36:10 AM »

No,  I totally got that,  unfortunately the consensus says I'm Brent. Speaking of bitches....this must be a TRF "dogpile", what fun.

You're Brent when we decide you're Brent, Breakpoint...  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Quote from: BEnzo says

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2018, 08:38:46 AM »

You're Brent when we decide you're Brent, Breakpoint...  :snick:

So now yuo're taking a failure page from Joodogs book of fails?! Yuo just owned yuorself bitch.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Flea self implodes...200 Replies - Flea self implodes...100 Replies - Flea self implodes...750 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison500 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Time for a break from this crap100 Replies - Time for a break from this crap300 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison200 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - Godbotherers of TRF: Please eat rat poison100 Replies - A Brokering of Truce..100 Replies - Bathhouse BEnzo sinks homosexual piss100 Replies - Women past 33 years old arent worth fucking300 Replies - How to cook a beef steak200 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - How to cook a beef steak100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2018, 08:48:40 AM »

Don't have a total massive Brentdown, Breakie...  :snick:
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2018, 08:53:50 AM »

Don't have a total massive Brentdown, Breakie...  :snick:

Well I'll try not to have my 356lb frame fall on yuor 135lb pint sized tin foil skeleton, as yuo know, I'd hate to ruin yuor newly acquired manicure.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2018, 10:58:41 AM »

fuck yeah I'd go grab a triple burger and wash it down with a ribstone creek.

not to be confused with that homosexual piss you drink.  :snick:
and I'm nicely telling you to fuck off and mind your own  business.

You're washing down that burger with something, and in Couchtown it ain't beer, bet on that.

You should be drinking Miller Lite, tubs-

your Lord and MasterTopic starter

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2018, 12:31:30 PM »

When the job's done proper there's no need to return and repeat it.

So was the job done proper or are you assclowns going to continuing to repeat it?

I think we ALL know the answer to this question. Sorry about your collective penises.  :snick:

Women are completely justified threatening a stalker.

Apparently they are also completely justified in stalking people who don't bother with them too. Some libtard master plan no doubt, but look where it got them in the last US election.  :grin:

My first trophy thread here  :yay:.

Mmmm, and it's for the Most Cowardly Gay Lion Fluffer award. Go you!

You look like you're enjoying it. :snick:

and all it took for weepy to come out of hiding was almost the whole forum just telling him to "calm down". I gotta give cun'T credit for being a little "passionate", but the constant attention to weepy is going to do absolutely nothing, because the scrotumfaced shitsack just craves validation. Even if that validation is him using weepy's own manpurse as a bludgeoning object and beating him to a bloody pulp.

but the latest revelation must sting for weepy,though. With the fleatard serenading a fucking useless spammer and talking about bobbing on his shriveled up knob while he can't even get so much as a "thankyou" for all of the whiteknighting he's done for her over the years. I guess she did make him her personal janitor, but that has got sting that the fruitiest fuck of the bunch accomplished in a few short months that he couldn't accomplish in the course of years! Fuck...no wonder his wife is bobbing on some greek kabab and he was supporting some other guy's mocha babies. That must suck for for him like his wife's lips suck on some greasy wog's meatstick. :snick:

You'd want to hope they'd learned the lessons of WikiDrewl, not to mention all this supposed PII of Muffcabbage and Feral he's been shopping about to various people and severely restricted the panel they've given him. I mean how many times do you need to abuse a position of privilege before you give others the hint that you're just not trustworthy enough? I personally don't need to go pawing through the database to know it's being held over his head... kind of a "prove to us you're on our side by going up against cunt and we'll make you Full Admin like the rest of us" deal.

Christ, Ceedub never put those kinds of restrictions on me, I was given full admin rights off the bat and server level access without a second thought. And that mind you is on a vBulletin based board, which affords far more scope for the kinds of activities that get these morons screaming about "panel abuse" than the freebie SMF software that cheepnis dictates be run here and at Peedon.  :lol:

Never abused it, not even to so much as out alts as THE MOR0N and Vixen have been known to do. What would be the point? Anyone who relies on a software advantage in a flame exchange is not only admitting to all and sundry that their flaming abilities are insufficient to get them over the line. The software itself should provide the platform and the tools required to ensure its operation, that's all.

Well, I guess that's a culture of the UK. A bunch of feminine soyboys that get dominated by real men. Of course, one can expect the typical nice guy response "It's not like that. I do it for her because I respect her" or some variation of that spiel because that's what soyboy cucks like him do. Trying to chase off the "bad men" just to get a bit of gratitude and get a peek at one of those udders, and then start causing shit behind the scenes and deny it because that's what feminine soyboys do. even right now you can see the cuck whiteknighting for feral and flea.

Holy shit. If his standards have dropped to the point where he's trying to get into the panties of a desperate old hag that has to catfish with her more attractive daughter and some south american genetic fuckup landwhale, then your standards are extremely low......then that's sad in itself. even sadder that he's getting rejected by those two bog beasts to the point he tries to whiteknight for caskur just because he hears that kurt might push his bignosed face into a pillow and make him his date for a night.

More or less. Mind you, can you blame him? This is the guy who openly boasted earlier that he needed four partners to take on five "tards" (his description, not mine) from a rival site. Shit, you were areound, you saw me stand tall in the face of the combined attacks of two SITES, and this was back when the sites in question boasted more tards and flamers than you could post a stick at. Brawl Hall itself was racking up five figure monthly postcounts in Flamers Hall alone at the time.

That's what Weepy ran from... ran all the way to Gay4Pay where he might asskiss his his way into the affections of my alma mater. Funny how after the first raid they gave me a wide berth with Redeye himself offering me olive branches to keep me out of the fray.  :snick:

Look, ya snot nosed little shit, I'm trying to be nice to you and give you a heads up.

You write too much ridiculous crap here.... I bet Bra1n would say the same thing but I very much doubt you're an entertaining read for him so he wouldn't even bother.  I'm scrolling past your posts like I did to V-Agent and Dum Sum. That is a bad sign.

Maybe for your goal to be the center of attention perhaps, but maybe a good sign if you stop to realise that the world does not, in fact , revolve around you.. Keep scrolling if you don't like it, I promise you none of us will miss you sticking your smout into everyones business and rooting about for cocks to suck.  :slap:

...the irony

AWOL you says what?

Let me guess, my taking a day of three off here and there (and especially right after I've left you and yours chimping out to cover your avoidance of my posts) doesn't fit your narrative of this being my life, hmmm? Well, tough titties. This site and the admin sponsored tardpiles contained therein isn't exactly the highest priority of my online life, let alone my real one. I'll deal with the collective muck raking fantasies you bring as and when I see fit and you'll wait and learn to like it.

Stop being a little bitch, it's all in fun.

Mmmm, we wouldn't want a repeat of the Schapelle Corby incident now, would we Miss RandomBaggageCheck?  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2018, 11:17:40 PM »

I just got hungry scrolling by that shit.

I'm thinking BBQ this weekend. Or B'dubs.

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2018, 12:49:25 AM »

I just got hungry scrolling by that shit.

I'm thinking BBQ this weekend. Or B'dubs.
John-John spooged some tartar sauce on your curly cries, better eat them before they go soggy.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2018, 04:45:06 AM »

Don’t you have a dead forum to mod?
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2018, 05:23:56 AM »

I don't think it, I know it. When the absolute best any of you can come up with is to gather the wagons in a circle and pat yourselves on the back

Alrighty then...so when I was dogpiled on BH that was the absolute best that you and the ANON could come up with..OR when flea was being dogpiled that was the absolute best that you, Ant and others including myself could come up with?

You can't start whinging about being dogpiled when you've been guilty of doing the same thing.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2018, 05:25:57 AM »

Greentoothed hypocrite, that guy. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2018, 08:04:18 AM »

Alrighty then...so when I was dogpiled....

Kinda like what yuo and that fucking clown Freud tried to do to me? Fucking drunk hypocrite. Or in yuor mind is it okay to do those very things, but when it happens to yuo, yuo piss and moan about it, up and down the forums? That's irony yuo mewling fucking cow.

P. S. - yuo suck as a human and as a fucking parent. Fuck yuo.

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why did flea retire...200 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Who is TRs favourite Scapegoat?100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2018, 08:16:48 AM »

Kinda like what yuo and that fucking clown Freud tried to do to me? Fucking drunk hypocrite. Or in yuor mind is it okay to do those very things, but when it happens to yuo,

Don't know how to read dickhead?

Already admitted to dogpiling in my original quote.

Get off the Chardonnay ya pussy  :lol:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2018, 08:28:33 AM »

Don't know how to read dickhead?

Already admitted to dogpiling in my original quote.

Get off the Chardonnay ya pussy  :lol:

Waiting for you to make up words like, "poofta". Is that an Australian thing or a I've had one too many cheap well drinks thing? Huh, "poofta"?

feral

• Living the dream..
  • Dictator
  • Talk nerdy to me..
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2018, 08:32:40 AM »

Waiting for you to make up words like, "poofta". Is that an Australian thing or a I've had one too many cheap well drinks thing? Huh, "poofta"?

:lol: you so love the word..bet you even giggled.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2018, 08:36:39 AM »

:lol: you so love the word..bet you even giggled.

Sure,  giggled at the fact you now have to make up words to replace that limited vocabulary of yuors. Sum Cun't was right, yuo are fucking stupid.

Madcow Klitzgasm

• Enter deez fists
  • Augustus
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2018, 08:41:13 AM »

:rotf:

Look at Breakpoint pretend to not know his inner poofta...  :snick:

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2018, 08:57:18 AM »

:rotf:

Look at Breakpoint pretend to not know his inner poofta...  :snick:

Excuse me ladyman, that's King Poofta to yuo.

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2018, 09:05:12 AM »

Alrighty then...so when I was dogpiled on BH that was the absolute best that you and the ANON could come up with..OR when flea was being dogpiled that was the absolute best that you, Ant and others including myself could come up with?
No, I came up with better. I'm good like that.

You can't start whinging about being dogpiled when you've been guilty of doing the same thing.
Are you kidding? Since when was two people's brainfarts a "dogpile"? You're drunk again. You're seriously going to have to get off the sauce or Asscur's going to have to add liver cancer to the tales of you being a Bad Mother. :slap:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • TRF's Flame Champion
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: Win vs BlandscapeTRF Flame ChampionWon - Title Event 2018100 Replies - Is Bra1n a Poofter?100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen100 Replies - Bra1n or Vixen500 Replies - Old Poo300 Replies - Old Poo200 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2018, 10:07:36 AM »

No, I came up with better. I'm good like that.

Are you kidding? Since when was two people's brainfarts a "dogpile"? You're drunk again. You're seriously going to have to get off the sauce or Asscur's going to have to add liver cancer to the tales of you being a Bad Mother. :slap:

You must have had a very bad mother... look how you turned out.

disgusting!~
oh, I just read this at ft... how true is this comment, "Feral is free to take over the "i need attention, look at me" role that flea held...but she just aint good at it and comes across as a fucking desperate loser in need of constant affirmations and "cyber fingering"  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.449 seconds with 38 queries.