ThirdRailForum

• July 22, 2018, 10:14:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: No more bullshit, bitches.  (Read 334 times)

plus minus reset

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
No more bullshit, bitches.
« on: April 13, 2018, 02:59:04 PM »

I'm kicking my sister off for a few days while she goes to dance topless at Coachella.  Deal with me.

:afro: :smoke: :mex:

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: No more bullshit, bitches.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 03:13:02 PM »

fucking split personality alts

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 03:52:03 PM »

I don't see what the problem is, Bruce Jenner lopped off his dick and he's a genuine bonerfied woman now. Well in Liberal circles at least.

Lemon's theme song.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 03:57:15 PM »

fucking split personality alts

What the fuck is your problem?

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 07:26:05 PM »

I'm kicking my sister off for a few days while she goes to dance topless at Coachella.  Deal with me.

Double *yawn*

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 07:27:02 PM »

Double *yawn*

Nap time for this damaged toddler.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 07:29:24 PM »

Nap time for this damaged toddler.

It is after reading two of yuor sleep inducing posts.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 07:31:05 PM »

It is after reading two of yuor sleep inducing posts.

You can’t read yet, Damian.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 07:32:01 PM »

You can’t read yet, Damian.

Neither can yuo rubber band tits.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 07:35:41 PM »

Neither can yuo rubber band tits.

You have me confused with your lord masterbator.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 07:39:59 PM »

You have me confused with your lord masterbator.

No I'm pretty spot on.... Lets go down the checklist...

-egg smelling replies CHECK!
-tardlike behavior CHECK!
-boobs that have been used multiple times for bungee jumping CHECK!
-posting Halloween pictures of one self CHECK!

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 07:44:38 PM »

No I'm pretty spot on.... Let's go down the checklist...

-egg smelling replies CHECK!
-tardlike behavior CHECK!
-boobs that have been used multiple times for bungee jumping CHECK!
-posting Halloween pictures of one self CHECK!

I get that you have a crush on Lemon, but insulting her just makes her post more outrageous shit.  Learn to play her game so you don’t make more of a fool of yourself.  Don’t throw the gasoline on the witch’s bonfire. 

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 07:46:32 PM »

I get that you have a crush on Lemon, but insulting her just makes her post more outrageous shit.  Learn to play her game so you don’t make more of a fool of yourself.  Don’t throw the gasoline on the witch’s bonfire.

Yeah okay,  retard. Just throwing random words together still doesn't make any of yuor dog shit posts any better.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2018, 07:50:33 PM »

Yeah okay,  retard. Just throwing random words together still doesn't make any of yuor dog shit posts any better.

I think you are more than familiar with dog shit.  Do you walk dogs for a living when you’re not in your mom’s basement?

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2018, 07:52:19 PM »

I think you are more than familiar with dog shit.  Do you walk dogs for a living when you’re not in your mom’s basement?

When yuo start wearing a bra and stop leaving boob tracks in the dirt,  I'll move out of my moms basement.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 07:54:28 PM »

When yuo start wearing a bra and stop leaving boob tracks in the dirt,  I'll move out of my moms basement.

So I pinpointed your location accurately.

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 07:56:46 PM »

So I pinpointed your location accurately.

Great,  so yuo're ready to purchase yuor one way ticket to fuck off.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 07:58:52 PM »

Great,  so yuo're ready to purchase yuor one way ticket to fuck off.

Hey, you admitted to basement living. 

Damage.INC

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 08:00:19 PM »

Hey, you admitted to basement living.

And yuo admitted that yuor boobs were used as a treadmill.

LemsTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2018, 08:02:30 PM »

And yuo admitted that yuor boobs were used as a treadmill.

Where do I talk about having boobs?  The treadmill was sold by one of the nephews.  Maybe you, LeDamnage?!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.297 seconds with 37 queries.