ThirdRailForum

• July 20, 2018, 12:11:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Let me offer you a new path to bliss to those who are lost  (Read 474 times)

plus minus reset

Lems

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 126
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
Re: Let me offer you a new path to bliss to those who are lost
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2018, 02:14:26 PM »

This shit cracks me up.   :snick:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 106
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2018, 02:39:14 PM »

"i saw a whore of babble-on astride a lame ass and she counted all of cunty's alts, she revealed the names of all the nic switch pussies, she lamented all the worthless posters who have brought this site to its brink....and all i could do was  laugh.

TRF has become an altar to apathy filled with lifeless and indifferent  disciples who mindlessly genuflect to a false god called "quality flames".  You are all fools with no purpose besides making post count...post count for the sake of post count. Empty words spoken by empty vessels whose only function is to exist in this wretched place. This place of petty drama filled with brainless women speaking in tongues that when listened to carefully reveal only gibberish. Men strutting around with monstrous erections that only they can see. Old men with continence shouting about "matches" and "polls". Deranged philistines hoisting craven images of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. A mass of wriggling filth emitting the stench of defilement.

"Every stupid gif, every MSN chat cheer, every shit post is your fault. The sin of stupidity covers you all and no amount of sacred blood can wash away stupid. no one is coming to save you. there is no redemption. Only account deletion and website annihilation"

"It is finished child.”

What confuses nearly no-one is why you bother?

Outa curiosity.....why do you bother to put so much effort into no reward whatsoever?

Are you the second cumming, and if you are do we need to swallow?

Can your parables be more entertaining, like the first guys? I want to hear more about the birds of the air, much more fish based stock parable and just how man cannot live by McDonalds alone.

You're the guy on a busy street wearing an end is nigh sandwich board, you are Niribu hurtling toward the destruction of planet Worth, while never once entering anyone's orbit.

I enjoy your talent to procrastinate, but even that is wearing thinner than a KM boast!

Vitriol

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Vitriol has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - If any of you remember RiotgearWin vs Wayne Reynolds
    • OOTIKOF
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2018, 02:45:58 PM »

Outa curiosity.....why do you bother to put so much effort into no reward whatsoever?

It looks like he's bucking for the "Most Improved Poster" trophy and to be honest I think he's got a good chance.
But don't tell him it won't be awarded until December...
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett;
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Douglas Adams;
...we’re open to eating dicks.
Approves!

foxmulderTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 229
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2018, 03:24:58 PM »

This shit cracks me up.   :snick:

"Sister of the lemons...daughter of the 50% less sugar lemonade....let the laughter of the holy ghost wrack your body until your bosom bounces like a field of lilies stirred by a gentle breeze. Time is short but faith is everlasting"

In the west is pissed off
Created by an Ex Kof
A sinners creed
From third rail it did secede
A sanctuary for those with hope
In darkness they no longer grope
The saved will get what they want
The shitposters will lose what they need

Faith knows all our wants
She calls us all a friend
Our PI she will defend
Poor cunty does pout
For he hath been cast out

To the north lies Flame truth
A den of malcontents
Run by a nun's convent
Quality is a must
Or your contribution is a bust

Oh Lord, behold the beast
from once great to now the least
Bra1in's commune of hell
of brimstone doth it smell
But the strong must contend
Or it shall be our end
We will rise above it all
We shall weather the squall

When Third Rail is in flames
You shall all be to blame
They let cunty in
it was their greatest sin
let the reaping begin

Our flames, thin and frail
All doomed to fail
Calling everyone queer
As members disappear

Let the chaos come
Let your PC screen freeze
The power will go out
No one payed the ISP fee
But we'll finally see

When the sky has cleared
When Flea touches Bonesaw's beard
We will walk arm in arm
This is just what we need

Down the promised path
We have given up our wrath
Faith has shown us the way
No need to call each other gay
Enter the garden of bliss
The old life we will not miss
Turn from the drama and wack
And never look back

"take my hand Lemon, let me give you bliss"

rancidmilko

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.rancidmilko is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2018, 03:29:25 PM »

It's obvious that Faux Modern is very infatuated with Far Cry 5

Lems

• Dictator
  • Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lems has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Guess the TRF Couple100 Replies - Who the hell smited me 40 points?300 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..200 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache..100 Replies - Scotch gives me a headache.. 100 Replies - Damaged PinkTRF Flame ChampionWin vs SirSuperSouthernWin - Seasons Beatings 2018100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2018, 04:28:50 PM »

Fox, I’ll let her know you wrote her into a poem.  Nice attempt.  Keep plugging away at it.  Lemon took a stand against Beyonce at Beychella, so she’ll be home later.  She’s renouncing all crap music idols this week.

I can’t believe this shit:

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2018, 11:10:25 PM »

It's obvious that Faux Modern is very infatuated with Far Cry 5
That's nothing, I've just come from a thread where I caught him ghost writing for John-John. He can't possibly sink any lower than that:snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Frederica

• Dictator
  • Frederica embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2018, 01:46:55 AM »

No text altered... No need - signed, The Haters.

Eeewwww, rotten.com

foxmulderTopic starter

• Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2018, 10:22:33 AM »

That's nothing, I've just come from a thread where I caught him ghost writing for John-John. He can't possibly sink any lower than that:snick:

"The man child returns only to spew more lies and deceit. But at least his words, lacking and trite, were kept short. A small favor thus he has granted us.

But even this intellectual eunuch knows the time is nigh. He searches for something..anything to reply to and finds nothing but Feral and her dance partner engaging in mindless banter. They slow waltz to music only they hear while swaying in the rapture that only good drink can provide. Then Feral whispers, "I have had enough small talk...goodnight" And they both depart leaving post count in there wake.

What else do you see, what else is left here that can fill the soul with delight?

Maybe search for redemption elsewhere and tell us what you just ate....or  a favorite recent purchase . A life hack perhaps??

Behold and i saw another Caskur photochop. And i wept.

Do I hear Blandscape calling out in the wilderness again? Will someone answer him?

Has Lemon started another thread....has it been deemed unworthy and sent to chapter 7?

Who decides what has worth and what is worthless?

When are you all gonna realize this place has lost so much and has gained so little. It must all end...be not afraid for faith will guide you to a new forum where all the sins and shit posts will be washed away."

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2018, 10:58:14 AM »

Has Lemon started another thread....has it been deemed unworthy and sent to chapter 7?

Hilarious, coming from you, pal.

foxmulderTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2018, 01:10:52 PM »

Hilarious, coming from you, pal.

"Hold your tongue or my wrath will no longer be tempered by mercy. I will start a pussy fire that will consume and burn you and all your invectives to the ground"

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why is our Lord and Master moderated??100 Replies - Blah blah blab d'blah, and other..100 Replies - Trumpeting CourageWin vs rancidmilkoWin vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2018, 01:26:52 PM »

You are about three years of archive footage and an mp3 of ominous music too late.

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2018, 02:07:51 PM »

"Hold your tongue or my wrath will no longer be tempered by mercy. I will start a pussy fire that will consume and burn you and all your invectives to the ground"

No pussy has ever burnt up my junk, Shakespeare.  My tongue goes where it wants to for oral unsolved mysteries.  Yo!  :snick:

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2018, 02:11:41 PM »

foxmulderTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2018, 03:37:07 PM »

You are about three years of archive footage and an mp3 of ominous music too late.

"when i started reading your post i was a young man...when i woke up later i was an old man and none the wiser"

Lems

• Dictator
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2018, 03:41:55 PM »

Great mammaries memories of college lectures, right there.  Now kids down to the university just stare at iPads and play games all day.  Nothing to inspire, like we had.

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2018, 03:42:51 PM »

"when i started reading your post i was a young man...when i woke up later i was an old man and none the wiser"

How poignant.   

Source:  No one cares

foxmulderTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2018, 03:50:46 PM »

How poignant.   

Source:  No one cares

"the forum exits us every time we have a bowel movement...sister of the little arms"

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2018, 03:52:16 PM »

when i woke up later i was an old man and none the wiser"

Of course you were, it was the clarity of old age that made you crack your arthritic finger nubbins, pump your adrenaline into overdrive, stick your courage to a sticky place...... and all to grab the attention of no-one but little ol'you.

You see you don't respond to anyone. You are this sites solo flight that goes missing on some backwater airport radar.

Come October the only victim of this whole fucking debacle, will unfortunately be you.... because everyone else has their Sully.

Tell you what, fancy a call-out, a poetic last stand. No paragraph, only stanza??

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2018, 03:59:13 PM »

"The man child returns only to spew more lies and deceit. But at least his words, lacking and trite, were kept short. A small favor thus he has granted us.

But even this intellectual eunuch knows the time is nigh. He searches for something..anything to reply to and finds nothing but Feral and her dance partner engaging in mindless banter. They slow waltz to music only they hear while swaying in the rapture that only good drink can provide. Then Feral whispers, "I have had enough small talk...goodnight" And they both depart leaving post count in there wake.

What else do you see, what else is left here that can fill the soul with delight?

Maybe search for redemption elsewhere and tell us what you just ate....or  a favorite recent purchase . A life hack perhaps??

Behold and i saw another Caskur photochop. And i wept.

Do I hear Blandscape calling out in the wilderness again? Will someone answer him?

Who decides what has worth and what is worthless?

When are you all gonna realize this place has lost so much and has gained so little. It must all end...be not afraid for faith will guide you to a new forum where all the sins and shit posts will be washed away."
I wonder what ^this guy masturbates to.

That reminds me, now the multimedia callout is done and dusted I should post up that songflame that a certain someone was screaming at the management here to ban me for performing. SOmebody's got to show Fox how it's done, it may as well be me.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.746 seconds with 39 queries.