ThirdRailForum

• July 20, 2018, 12:14:20 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Let me offer you a new path to bliss to those who are lost  (Read 475 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Let me offer you a new path to bliss to those who are lost
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2018, 04:21:27 PM »

I wonder what ^this guy masturbates to.

You want what he’s having?
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2018, 04:22:54 PM »

You want what he’s having?
Not especially.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2018, 04:24:38 PM »

...and the hits keep on coming...in Freud’s mouf. 
Oh really?! Johnny?! Or should I call yuo Mr. Jiggy Fly from Brawl Hall? Talk about "relevant"? Just like yuor butt buddy, one BEnzo... Yuo tried and tried to be "relevant" but that stupid ass avatar of Clint Eastwood along with yuor saying... "Dying ain't much of a living"...or whatever BULLSHIT yuo were saying at that time does not make yuo a flaming prodigy. I know for a FUCKING fact yuo were dumpstered more times than I was fellated by my beautiful wife and was a fucking nobody at BH. Here yuo are relegated to faglames and shitty posts...Yuo truly do suck Serafina balls.

Tell me I'm wrong faggot.

You’re wrong, faggot.

:snick:

foxmulderTopic starter

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 229
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2018, 01:02:31 PM »

That reminds me, now the multimedia callout is done and dusted I should post up that songflame that a certain someone was screaming at the management here to ban me for performing. SOmebody's got to show Fox how it's done, it may as well be me.

"you sure taught us how not to do it with that multimedia effort where you failed to deliver what you had promised. Poor brother missing tooth, you have run out of words so maybe it is best that you dip your hand into the gif basket and toss them about the forum like a sweet, innocent flower girl dancing around the maypole. When words fail to move even Obi's stuck up bowels, it is best to change tactics."

foxmulderTopic starter

• Dictator
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Why you act like you do, mental illness100 Replies - Post as another person or fictional..100 Replies -  	Yes feral, you are not the prettiest 100 Replies - The final. final. final. final word on..Outstanding song flame - Cause its all in my head100 Replies - Feral is a fucking moron100 Replies - Fuck all you fucking fuckers100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2018, 01:22:53 PM »

Tell you what, fancy a call-out, a poetic last stand. No paragraph, only stanza??

"do you not see? Third Rail is now like the Terror and Erebus, stuck tight in the frozen waters of the Arctic with no help coming, food rations running low, and something hunting each man down because it want's them all dead. You sit in your cabin, captain oblivious, and down tankards of ale hoping to forget but with each post you read you are reminded that the inevitable can not be out run by flights of fancy dress and cawk lames. Flee to Flea's garden of bliss or CW's convent of  perpetual guilt brought on by unceasing masturbation. You will find no refuge here, even Bra1in has departed on a tour bus headed to a New Jersey strip mall where he will buy ugly chachkies and cheap suits."

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2018, 02:50:53 PM »

"you sure taught us how not to do it with that multimedia effort where you failed to deliver what you had promised.
Oh, I'm sorry, did I stop PMing you with my contributions too soon for your liking? Maybe if you had made more of an effort as a run-in, I might have sent you all the stuff I sent Din.  :rotf:  Don't worry though, maybe if you ask him nicely he might PM you all the stuff the "judges" never got to see. Or you can wait until Napalm Media updates the threads over at Flametruth with it, though if I may... you might be better advised not to hold your breath, or get too invested in the fact that not only could you personally never bring your songflames through to a finished product, you certainly never went on stage with a live band to perform them.  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

foxmulderTopic starter

• Dictator
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2018, 03:33:40 PM »

Oh, I'm sorry, did I stop PMing you with my contributions too soon for your liking? Maybe if you had made more of an effort as a run-in, I might have sent you all the stuff I sent Din.  :rotf:  Don't worry though, maybe if you ask him nicely he might PM you all the stuff the "judges" never got to see. Or you can wait until Napalm Media updates the threads over at Flametruth with it, though if I may... you might be better advised not to hold your breath, or get too invested in the fact that not only could you personally never bring your songflames through to a finished product, you certainly never went on stage with a live band to perform them.  :snick:

"I would rather you send me 30 silver bars for my prepper stash than you belting out a raspy frog serenade that even the swamp gators find annoying. You have filled these simpletons with promises of songs sung by angles but you deliver nothing but hot air blown out the devil's anus. You false prophet, no wonder Sister Flea refused to share nectar with you."

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2018, 05:21:30 PM »

"I would rather you send me 30 silver bars for my prepper stash than </snip>
Yeah, that's not gonna happen, you'd have better luck throwing yourself at Benzover's penis the next time he buys a lottery ticket.  :snack:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.437 seconds with 35 queries.