ThirdRailForum

• August 21, 2018, 09:47:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 Version  (Read 6115 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 321
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 Version
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2018, 08:17:55 PM »

I just let him own himself...so easy.

You own him like I own you in ff but not as bad as foxmulder destroyed him.

Speaking of ff, good to see the G-man posting again.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
  • I will fucking destroy yuo
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2018, 08:29:18 PM »

hahhahahahahaha

Damanged.Brain can't even sort his own hurt feelings list  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So I was drunk, sue me. By the way I'm sure Victorias Secret has a nice selection of bras for yuo to choose from. Maybe yuo could also get a nice night gown as well.

your Lord and Master

• and don't you ever forget it
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • your Lord and Master embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2018, 09:14:03 PM »

The greatest Troll of all time?

Hands down the Jigster,aka Johnny Storm.

Banned form smallhall and f4$ for flaming the hell out of some little girls who couldn't handle it.

These big bad flamers couldn't handle a little troll and hit the ban hammer button like the pussies they are.That still didn't shut the Jigster down and the sad little pussie boys eventually went the P/I route on him.Guess what?  That didn't shut the Jigster down lulz.

I noticed that even Cunty the great(lulz) who doesn't stalk people or post P/I was even reduced to trying to P/I flame the great Jigster.Yeah,that will probably shut him down Cunty,you sad no life stalking little faggot.
More unsubstantiated allegations from you, man I must have really twisted your titties at some point.  :lolatu:

Not to worry, you're in good company apparently, I've donkeypunched THE MOR0N so comprehensively he's reduced to sucking all your tiny cocks for kudos which endless sob stories of how hopeless I supposedly am, in spite of the fact he's no longer in possession of the testicular fortitude to take me on directly.

Kind of like you in our callout at CO, Weepy.  :snick:
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

GWION

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.GWION has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Champ2006 Fantasy Football Champ2005 Fantasy Football Champ
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2018, 10:06:15 PM »

You own him like I own you in ff but not as bad as foxmulder destroyed him.

Speaking of ff, good to see the G-man posting again.

Whew, I have been crazy busy with yet another new start-up. Launching new operations seems to have become my specialty. Plus I am engaged, to a wonderful, crazy, beautiful red-head. About to move and life will be a whirlwind for a while. Hopefully it all settles down before Football Season, because I am overdue for yet another dominating year.

Life is good, and getting much better, we plan to do a lot of traveling. Should be out ya'll's way in the near future.
/summation

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2018, 10:54:35 PM »

More unsubstantiated allegations from you, man I must have really twisted your titties at some point.  :lolatu:

Not to worry, you're in good company apparently, I've donkeypunched THE MOR0N so comprehensively he's reduced to sucking all your tiny cocks for kudos which endless sob stories of how hopeless I supposedly am, in spite of the fact he's no longer in possession of the testicular fortitude to take me on directly.

Kind of like you in our callout at CO, Weepy.  :snick:

No, those are all substantiated. Just Jiggy's avatar pissed people off.

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
  • Awards: 100 Replies - MESSAGE FOR THE MOR0N200 Replies - On this day in history100 Replies - On this day in history
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2018, 11:01:25 PM »

No, those are all substantiated. Just Jiggy's avatar pissed people off.
So you say, but you're a lowly fluffer who has to pretend such things piss people off since you've never flamed a day in your life.
Speaking of being full of shit, you're the main fanboi idiot who droned on here ad nauseam fervently making the case that Trump would win the election. You should stop reading your own worthless drivel considering your incredibly consistent penchant for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about and being proven wrong.

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Attn caskurt500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2018, 11:20:44 PM »

Life is good, and getting much better, we plan to do a lot of traveling. Should be out ya'll's way in the near future.
/summation

That's the way to go, my dude. 48 hours from now I too will be consuming mass quantities of complimentary alcohol, partying with chicks half my age and enjoying picturesque scenic views on my way to Paris, London and other places on a different continent than my home for three weeks.

Meanwhile, our resident ex-junky will still be here pretending to be a somebody on the internet instead of a common hitchhiker who can't even afford a one-way bus fare to LA. He'll be living the fantasy where in his mind he owns a new home, has a perfect set of teeth, has a fiance that isn't a blow up doll, owns a bed made from bricks of $20 bills and where he has a superior life than an Arby's manager that he pitifully attempts to malign daily.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2018, 11:34:36 PM »

That's the way to go, my dude. 48 hours from now I too will be consuming mass quantities of complimentary alcohol, partying with chicks half my age and enjoying picturesque scenic views on my way to Paris, London and other places on a never ending quest pretending to be a somebody on my flame forum instead of actually flaming because I suck at it and cannot hang with the heavy hitters.
:snick:

THE BRA1N

• learning Finnish
  • Augustus
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2018, 11:39:30 PM »

How amusing to find The Couch Whisperer chirping about testicular fortitude. Perhaps for him 'testicular fortitude' involves hitting up internet strangers for a place to live and showing up at the door after hitchhiking cross-country.

Or maybe it involves his unique brand of Housewives of Baltimore created flame board drama where he continues to relive his public humiliations, gets himself worked up into a frenzy and hurls virtual glasses of e-wine onto the diva who rejected him and ripped his ego to shreds 2 years ago. On a near daily cycle.

It certainly doesn't involve me. It was last August when I had some time to kill and made sure he was online, that I posted a thread with his name it. In effect a real time callout which he promptly engaged.

By the middle of page 1 he's desperately hinting at dropping my PII (which he has no clue about bc his 'source' doesn't either) in order to get me to stop clowning him. By page 2, he was out the TRF backdoor like a bitch with her weave on fire. It's all captured for posterity -

https://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15676.0

Did he bother to show up the next day to put me in my place? Nope..
Did he show up the day after to unleash his incredibly entertaining and well received repertoire of Cloudflare insults on me [sarc]? Hell naw..
Did he show up 3 days later to post a smattering of $20 bills and weed in order to prove he's not a prime-time All-Star toothless dork-loser with a Stonehenge head? You all already know the answer.

This from the forum derelict who is the most active and present poster here in the past few years. It wasn't until nearly a week later that that assclown showed back here with a series of canned, coma inducing scroll bombs highlighting his insecure fragile ego and vacuous life to even put that into words, thus validating everything I said and knowing that I stopped replying to his War and Peace piffle years ago because let's face it, while his time is plainly worthless, people pay me up $350/hr to write and hear me talk for mine and I ain't got time for no last word-grasping piffle.

Yet he's still here carrying out his life-fulfilling treatises about 2015 Facebook chat convos so that he can feel better about himself and pretend to 'win' when people skip and ignore his drivel. Real time callout thread while he's online? He can't, he's got to go shopping for a replacement second hand couch.

Testicular fortitude.. how glittering.  :lol:

your Lord and Master

• Senatore
  • Banned!
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2018, 11:43:08 PM »

How deplorable to find a person I can't address my posts directly to after I and every tard I could muster to my tattered banner got repeatedly steamrollered last year with scrollbomb after scrollbomb, one of which earned me two strikes on my own YouTurd channel when I was so punchdrunk I uploaded a TTS of his post for some liberal minded do-gooder to get all upset over.

I guess there's nothing for it but to type out more paragraphs of text. Not gonna call them scrollbombs, even though they'd qualify to be called as such if it was him writing them, but enough of them and I might be fortunate to get some kudos from other people he's destroyed over the years to say how superior my walls of text are, even though everyone knows he could bomb me back to the stone age if he really cared to because he's done it so many times before.  :confused:

JOODOG

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.JOODOG is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Football is not for fags folks
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2018, 02:01:02 AM »

Oranje was never a match for the hair flicking iron jawed Iron Duke. In what fan boy fantasy do you rewrite the rewrites of fact?

Sometimes Iron Duke would allow me to covet his neighbours while holding his manly thingybejigs, as he emasculated Oranje, Juggs or Poofter. His thingbejigs became very important to him nearer his particular
bend in the end.

What the fuck would a Jew know about the survival of the fittest?
Ok.. you wanna suck the guy's dick.. we get it.

have at it kiddo

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2018, 06:21:43 PM »

The Iron Duke

cw

• > you
  • Global Moderator
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Match the member to the smiley100 Replies - Match the member to the smiley500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2018, 07:47:10 PM »

I remember he was constantly on feral juniors heels and like a brat that she was she would constantly come back with something and then out of blue, he PM'd her with a job proposition like it was normal or some shit to flip the switch with being an ass hole on the board and then be all nice in PM.

It's not 'normal' to follow your daughter's posts on a porn site and try to cash in on her popularity.  You're disgusting. 

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 279
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Names for cdub’s stag forum100 Replies - What are you having for Thanksgiving?100 Replies - Match the cars/vehicles to the membersTRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2018, 08:17:35 PM »

*cdub twirls tits*

It's not 'normal' to follow your daughter's posts on a porn site and try to cash in on her popularity.  You're disgusting.

*cdub fingers stinkhole*

*brent jacks off with tweezers*

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
  • Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.Damage.INC is one of the better posters here.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Sinister and Feral go fishing500 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018300 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018200 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018100 Replies - Top 10 Flamers/Trolls of all time-2018 100 Replies - Flea, yuo truly are an asskissing pathetic cunt500 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Question for JooDog200 Replies - Question for JooDog100 Replies - Question for JooDog300 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..200 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..100 Replies - Why wont the admin at Pissed-off forums..
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2018, 08:19:59 PM »

*cdub twirls tits*

*cdub fingers stinkhole*

*brent jacks off with tweezers*

And yuor teeth go and get yuor pink vibrator....

BEnzo

• Dictator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!100 Replies - Freud say: Ohhh no! Its not gay!200 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2018, 08:33:33 PM »

And yuor teeth go and get yuor pink vibrator....

You're like a poor man's Chris Farley-

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2018, 08:53:59 PM »

You're like a poor man's Chris Farley-

And yuo look like hamburger after being bitchslapped back to being a homosexual.

Maybe yuo can use Johnnys teeth to rock yuorself to sleep.

BEnzo

• Dictator

Damage.INCTopic starter

• Killing them all
  • Senatore
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2018, 11:25:13 PM »

Deadpool

• Killing you softly.
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Deadpool has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me100 Replies - Tiny man BEnzover challenged me
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2018, 11:59:10 PM »

like it was normal or some shit to flip the switch with being an ass hole on the board and then be all nice in PM.

It isn't....?

Personally, I didn't carry my grudges to PM, because I just figured people could differentiate between forum shit and PM shit.

That'll learn me.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28   Go Up

Page created in 0.368 seconds with 39 queries.